Chapter 19

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Hyuna cried harder after remembering those sweet unforgetable memories.

Minhyuk also cried harder. Suddenly his phone was ringing and when he looked at on the screen it was from his mom, “Hello mom...”

“Minhyuk ah, are you crying right now?” Minhyuk’s mom asked.

“Yes mom. Hyuna broke me up.....”Minhyuk tried to not cry, but he couldn’t.

“I read the news about you. I really know well about you my son. You wouldn’t betray her love. I know how much you love her. “ Minhyuk’s mom said.

“Yes mom. I never cheated on her. But she didn’t believe me..” Minhyuk said.

“I know.It must be not easy for her to believe you. She must be shocked too. I believe she is sad too now.  Minhyuk ah, you’ve been through too many problems in Korea. Better you come back to Paris right now.” Minhyuk’s mom said.

“But mom, i have to finished my problems with Hyuna and contract with Cube.” Minhyuk said.

“I’ll let you finish your problem with Hyuna later. She didn’t want to talk to you right now. Its useless. About Cube, I’ll pay all the expenses that they spend for you and the cancellation of contract don’t worry. I’ll call CEO Hong now.”Minhyuk’s mom said and ended the call.

“Mom, wait!! Mom!!” Then Minhyuk sighed and scratched his own head.

 


 

CEO Hong was observing about Minhyuk’s recent room in his room. But suddenly his phone was ringing, Then he answered it. “Hello This is Cube’s CEO, Hong Seung Song. Who is this?”

“Its me Minhyuk’s mom. How are you CEO Hong?” Minhyuk’s mom asked.

“Oh. Minhyuk’s mom hello! I am fine and what about you? Why suddenly you call me?”  CEO Hong asked.

“I am fine too. I’d like to ask you to send back my son to Paris. I’d like to ask you about the contracts and also ask you about how many expenses that you spend for Minhyuk. I’ll pay it all and also the cancellation contracts. I want my son back to france since he  has too many problems there.” Minhyuk’s mom said.

“Don’t worry too much about the rumors ma’am. We still can handle it. If you want Minhyuk go back to france for a while, its fine. We can let him go for a while. He has a lot of talents and a very nice boy. He is the golden boy of cube.” CEO Hong said.

“Thank you very much for loving him and taking care of him. Right now he feel very depressed, i think it’ll be better if you send him for a while to Paris, tomorrow.” Minhyuk’s mom said.

“Okay ma’am. I’ll arranged it. I can understand how depressed he is now.” CEO Hong said.

“He really loves Hyuna . I know he wouldn’t cheat on him. Hyuna is his dream girl. Its impossible if he did that. That’s why he is really depressed now. Thank you very much CEO Hong.” Minhyuk’s mom said.

“Your very welcome ma’am. I’ll  arranged everything for his trip tomorrow.” CEO Hong said.

 


 

Then Minhyuk’s mom called Minhyuk again and Minhyuk answered it, “Hello mom!”

“I called CEO Hong and he said he will arrange everything for your trip tomorrow. So now, better you packed your stuff for tomorrow. Stop crying and start packing my son!” Minhyuk’s mom said.

“Did you make me resign from Cube mom?” Minhyuk asked.

“No. CEO Hong said that he still needs you and will help you to clear up the rumours. He said he will let you to go back to Paris for a while.”  Minhyuk’s mom said.

Minhyuk sighed, “Okay Mom. I’ll pack my stuff now.”

“Okay! That’s good! Stop crying and don’t forget to eat, my son!” Minhyuk’s mom said.

 


 

Jintaek came to CEO Hong’s room. He’d like to discuss about how to clear up Minhyuk’s rumor.

“Jintaek, you saw how many fans disappointed wih Sweetastic, right?”  CEO Hong asked.

“Yes sir, should we cancel the showcase?” Jintaek asked.

“Yes. We have no choice. We have to cancel the showcase. You have manage the cancellation of showcase.” CEO Hong said.

“Okay sir. I’ll do it.” Jintaek said.

“There is one more thing to do.” CEO Hong said.

“What is that, sir?” Jintaek asked.

“I bought ticket for Minhyuk to go back to Paris tomorrow on 2:45 PM. Please make sure that you and bodyguards guard him. Don’t let press know about this.” CEO Hong said.

“Did you fire him, sir?” Jintaek asked.

“No. He is my golden boy. Though there is a rumor like this, i won’t fire him. I just want him to take a rest for a while in Paris as his mom request.” CEO Hong said.

“Hmm okay. I see. I will do it all sir.” Jintaek bowed.

“Don’t be angry at Hyuna and Minhyuk when you meet them, Jintaek!  I know they are loving each other. I am sure that someone trapped Minhyuk in this rumor. Hyuna and Minhyuk are down right now. So, cheer them up!” CEO Hong said.

Jintaek nodded.

 


 

Jintaek was on his way to go to Minhyuk’s dorm. “How come CEO Hong can be so nice to sweetastic? I admit they made a lot of profit for cube. I also admit that Minhyuk is very talented. But how come he can be so nice to them? Whatever. In nearly time i am sure that Minhyuk will resign from Cube.”

 


 

Jihyun knocked Hyuna’s bedroom door, “Hyuna ya..Please let us in..” Jihyun said with her attentive voice.

Then Hyuna woke up from her bed and opened the door.

“You feel much better right now?” Jihyun asked and hugged Hyuna.

Hyuna hugged Jihyun back, “Not yet unnie....” Hyuna said with her low voice.

Then Jiyoon, Gayoon and Sohyun also get inside the room and seated on Hyuna’s bed.

“Just forget it, Hyuna. Cheer up! There are still so many handsome boy out there.” Jiyoon said.

“Though its really hard to forget, I am sure you can forget this bad memory by and by.” Gayoon said.

Hyuna seated between Gayoon and Sohyun, “I still can’t believe that he cheated on me...Why he betray me?” Hyuna sobbed.

Sohyun hold Hyuna’s hands, “Don’t think about it anymore unnie...Better you eat now! You have to eat. We don’t want to see you get sick.”

Hyuna turned her head to Sohyun,”Kkwonsso ya...” and Hugged Sohyun and cried louder.

“Cry...Let out tears from your heart.. You’ll feel better after...” Sohyun tapped Hyuna’s back.

“Hyuna ya, Please don’t be sad! We are hurted also whenever see you cry..” Gayoon said as she caress Hyuna’s hair.

“What am i supposed to do now....I feel like i can’t breath...It hurts me so much...” Hyuna cried.

 


 

Minhyuk was packing his stuff to his luggage and suddenly bell was ringing then he came out from his bedroom and open his dorm door, “Hi Hyung!”

Jintaek get inside dorm and Minhyuk closed and locked the door. “How are you today, Minhyuk?” Jintaek asked.

“I feel bad today..very very bad...” Minhyuk said and sighed. “I never had any relationship with Seunghee. I also never kissed with her. I can’t believe that press can make a bad rumor like this...” He continued.

Jintaek tapped Minhyuk’s shoulder, “I believe you. CEO Hong gave you ticket to have a little holiday to go back to Paris to meet your family tomorrow. So you can reduce your stress level. Don’t worry this rumor will be down soon.”

“Thank you very much Hyung. Thank you for believing me.” Minhyuk said.

“What are you doing before i am here?” Jintaek asked.

“I’m packing for tomorrow. By the way Hyung,  will press come to the airport tomorrow? I am afraid if they come.” Minhyuk asked.

Jintaek sighed and shook his head, “I am not sure about that. If they come, i prepared a lot of bodyguards. I hope they won’t come.”

“I hope so too.” Minhyuk said. Then Minhyuk asked, “Hyung, can you help me something right now?”

“What’s that?” Jintaek smiled and asked.

“Can you accompany me to meet Hyuna noona? I really need to talk to her before i have a little holiday. I am begging you please Hyung.” Minhyuk begged.

“What the?? You said you want to meet Hyuna!! Huhhhh okay! She won’t talk to you anymore so, i’ll accompany you.” Jintaek thought.

Jintaek nodded, “Okay. I’ll accompany you to go meet her now.”

“Thank you very much Hyung!! You’re the best!” Minhyuk said.

 


 

Hyuna, Jiyoon and Gayoon were watching tv in the living room. They were trying to make Hyuna not thinking about Minhyuk. Meanwhile, Sohyun was helping Jihyun cooking for dinner.

Suddenly, their dorm bell ringing, “Jiyoon ah, Gayoon ah, please open the door!” Jihyun said. She was busy on cooking.

Jiyoon stood up and looked at the  monitor to see who rang the bell and she saw Jintaek. Then, Jiyoon opened the door, “Oppa, why suddenly you came?” Jiyoon asked and  then she saw Minhyuk was on Jintaek’s back.

Jintaek and Minhyuk get inside the dorm. Minhyuk bowed.

Jiyoon rolled her eyes, “Why you bring him here oppa??” Jiyoon asked.

Gayoon, Hyuna were startled when see Minhyuk came.

Jihyun and sohyun turned off the stove and take a look who’s coming and they were shocked.

Hyuna stood up from her seat and Gayoon also.

“How dare you come here!!!” Hyuna yelled and started to cry again.

“Its all fake and not true. Can you believe me?” Minhyuk asked. He was also about to cry.

“Lee Minhyuk, i don’t want to see you anymore in my life. Please get out from here!!” Hyuna said firmly.

Gayoon tapped Hyuna’s shoulder to tried to make her calm.

“Noona, i can accept you angry at me if this all true!! But this is fake!!” Minhyuk cried.

“Stop acting!! Are you deaf?? I don’t want to see you anymore in my life so get out!!” Hyuna yelled.

“Are you sure with what you said?” Minhyuk asked with his trembling voice.

“Yessss!! So leave!!” Hyuna said.

Minhyuk tried to smile but failed, “I will go back to Paris tomorrow. So you must be really happy now. I will leave and you won’t see me anymore. But before that, i wanna tell you that i really love you, sincerely love you and i never cheat on you.” Minhyuk waved his hands, “Goodbye, Hope you’ll always be healthy and happy!” Minhyuk smiled but tears fell from his eyes.

“Let’s go Minhyuk! I think its enough.....” Jintaek said . Then Minhyuk and  Jintaek left.

Hyuna burst into tears again and she hugged Gayoon.

 


 

In the car, Minhyuk kept crying like a baby. “Ya! Lee Minhyuk stop crying!” Jintaek said.

“I don’t want to cry hyung. I can’t stop crying cause i am too sad.” Minhyuk said.

“This is why i told you that you can’t have a real relationship with Hyuna...Both of you will be hurted.” Jintaek said.

“Do you think CEO Hong did all of this?” Minhyuk asked.

“I don’t think he did. He loves sweetastic cause you make a lot of profit for cube. I think its all because of haters.” Jintaek said.

“I really love Hyuna with all of my heart, Hyung. It hurts me so much when we have to separate like this. Separate cause of things that i never had done.” Minhyuk said.

“Everything will be alright. Stop sobbing!” Jintaek said.

 


 

Key, Shindong and Eunhyuk were watching Siwon and Donghae playing FIFA 2013 on xbox 360 in Super Junior’s dorm.

“Ya, Hyung! You heard about Minhyuk? Sweetastic’s Minhyuk’s recent news?” Key asked.

“I heard about it. Its unbelievable. I think its fake. Hyuna and Minhyuk were loving each other. I believe Minhyuk won’t do such a thing.” Shindong said.

“Yeah! I also think so!! Do you thing cube arranged this?” Key asked.

Siwon laughed, “I don’t think cube is that stupid. Sweetastic is on the top right now and gain so many profit. They won’t create stupid scandal at time like this.” Siwon said.

“Huaaaaa yeaahhh!! You’re a real business boy, Siwon ah!” Shindong said.

“Hey! Everyone will think like that!” Siwon said and continue playing game.

“You’re right Siwon! I think i know who did this.” Eunhyuk said with his tricky smile.

“Who??” Key and Shindong asked in sync.

“Its Hyunseung. Yeah, Beast’s Hyunseung!! It must be him!!” Eunhyuk said.

“He is the one who involved in your scandal right?” Donghae asked.

“Yes. I remembered when we got scandal he pay the same journalist as i used to cover my scandal with IU. He sold news about sweetastic at that time.” Eunhyuk said.

Key hit Eunhyuk’s head, “Are you crazy?? So you suggest him to sell news to journalist to cover your scandal?? Geez Hyung!! You owe Hyuna a lot!! She forgives us easily though we created a huge issue about her!! Don’t you remember about that?? You have no hearts??” Key was absolutely angry.

Donghae and Siwon stop play game and turned their head on Eunhyuk.

“Eunhyuk?? Is that true?? You really did that??” Shindong asked in shocked.

Eunhyuk rubbed his own head and nodded, “Yeah i did that. CEO Lee force me to do that to cover my scandal cause we’re about to comeback. Beast was also about to comeback so i told Hyunseung to do that together.” Eunhyuk explained.

Key sighed, “Oh God, seriously, what should we do now? We got to do something. We owe Hyuna so much.”

“What if we all investigate about this? We can’t blame about this to Eunhyuk or any parties.” Donghae suggested.

“That’s a great idea hyung!! What should we do at first? We all are busy these days. Even if we have a time, impossible we investigate about this by ourselves.” Key asked in excitement.

Donghae throw a glance at Siwon and Siwon smiled, “I will send my dad’s investigator to investigate Sweetastic’s scandals from the first scandal till now. Then, we can make conclusion who made this scandal. For now, we can’t say if Hyunseung did this cause we have no proof yet.” Siwon said.

Eunhyuk hugged Siwon, “Siwon ahhh!! We are so lucky to have you!!”

Siwon pushed Eunhyuk harshly, “ Stop hugging me! If you are grateful, you have to stop making scandal!”

Key said, “Siwon Hyung, you’re the best!!”

 


 

The next day, Minhyuk was gussy up in front of mirror in the bedroom. Jintaek knocked the door,”Are you ready to go Minhyuk?” Jintaek asked.

Minhyuk wore his jacket and said, “I am ready Hyung.” Then he went out from his bedroom.

“I already put your luggage in our van. Your ticket and passport is with me. Let’s go..” Jintaek said.

“Thank you Hyung.” Minhyuk said. Then Minhyuk and Jintaek went to the lobby of apartement and guard by 10 bodyguards. Their van is waiting for them already.

As they were in lobby,  they got into their van quickly and straightly go to the airport.

 


 

4Minute has their day off today. So, they were all just staying at their dorm and go nowhere since Hyuna only want to stay. So they were all watching tv today.

Sohyun asked, “Unnie, you didn’t want to go to the airport? Minhyuk oppa will go back to Paris today.”

Jihyun, Jiyoon and Gayoon mouthed to Sohyun, “What the hell?!”

Hyuna only focused on tv and said, “He is nothing for me, why should i run for him?” Hyuna said. She felt better than yesterday.

Sohyun hold Hyuna’s hand and said, “Unnie, i don’t think he really cheated on you. I think someone arrange this already. I mean someone has a bad plan for sweetastic. I can see that he really loves you.”

Hyuna turned her head to Sohyun, “Ya...Kkwonsso, you’re still too young to know about real love. We have so many subjects to talk about. So, stop talking about this !”

Sohyun sighed, “Okay unnie!”

 


 

Minhyuk and Jintaek were arrived in the airport. As they got off from the car, there were so many fans of sweetastic who still support Minhyuk though he got scandal and also reporters. Bodyguards moved quickly and make a way for Minhyuk to go to check in counter.

“Minhyuk did you end your contract with Cube? Is that true?” One of reporters asked.

Minhyuk and Jintaek ignored all of questions from them and keep walking.

“Minhyukie!! I believe you!! Don’t go!!” One of fans said.

Minhyuk thought that was Hyuna so he turned his head to where the voice came. He was disappointed cause that wasn’t Hyuna.

“That was a very bad fatamorgana!” Minhyuk thought.

Before Minhyuk got into the check-in counter, he bowed and said, “I’m very sorry! See you all!” Then he waved his hands and get into the check-in counter.

 


 

Siwon was having lunch with Eunhyuk, Shindong and Donghae in their dorm.

“Siwon ah, Did you call your private investigator?” Shindong asked as he drink a glass of mineral water.

“Aaah.. I almost forgot. Okay, i will call him now.” Siwon said and took his phone from the table.

“Are you sure he is able to investigate this?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Yeah, don’t worry about it!” Siwon said as he dial Investigator’s number.

“Hello, Investigator Shin!” Siwon the speaker so everyone can hear him.

“Hello, Young Master Choi! How have you been?” Investigator Shin asked.

Siwon laughed, “I’ve been good and what about you, Investigator Shin?”

“Same here. Why suddenly you call me, Young Master? Need any help?” Investigator Shin asked.

“Yes, i really need your help. I need you to investigate about Sweetastic scandal from the beginning till their recent scandal. Please find out who made all of this rumor. Can you do that for me, Investigator Shin?” Siwon asked.

“Sure, Young Master! I will do that for you.” Investigator Shin said.

“Please give me all the reports as soon as possible. Thank you very much, Investigator Shin.” Siwon said.

“No problem, Young master.” Investigator Shin said.

“Have a great day, Hyung-nim!” Siwon said and ended the call.

“Its a relief to know that he can help us!” Eunhyuk said.

“Yeah. It will be a great relief if you stop doing silly scandal and involved others in tricky way to cover up your scandal, LEE   HYUK   JAE!!” Siwon said.

“Yaaa!! Siwon ah! I already promise to not do that anymore!” Eunhyuk whined.

“Your promises usually remain as promises. Understand what i am saying?” Siwon said.

Eunhyuk pouted.

 


 

CEO Hong was walking around in his office. Then he entered the studio room, he saw that there was a big teddy bear doll. “Who’s doll is this?” CEO Hong wondered.

 Then he looked at the studio’s computer still on and he checked it. “So, Hyuna was making song. But, why she forgot to turned off the computer?” CEO Hong wondered and hear Hyuna’s music project.

CEO Hong smiled widely while he was listening to Hyuna’s project. Then he saw that there was a paper on the desk, “So, this is the lyrics? It has a great music and great lyrics. This song is so lovely. She must be making this song for Minhyuk. I think i should call her to come to the office now.”

Then he called Hyuna, “Hyuna ya, where are you? Can you come to my office right now?”

 


 

Jintaek was already back to his office. He was busy answering calls from reporters who were asking about Minhyuk’s scandal.

“I told you that was only rumor! Minhyuk never dropped out by CEO Hong! Minhyuk is still a part of Cube entertainment. He went to Paris only for visiting his parents! This was arranged far from the scandal happened. Okay!” Then Jintaek hung up the phone and wipe his sweat with his handkerchief.

“Oh God! This is so tiring!!” Jintaek self-talked.

 


 

Hyuna was in front of CEO Hong’s room and knocked the door. “Come in!” CEO Hong said. Then she came in.

“How are you today, Hyuna?” CEO Hong asked.

“I am really great today, sir. Is that any problem till you call me to come here? Is it about Sweetastic, sir?” Hyuna asked.

“Yes. We cancelled the showcase cause of this huge scandal. But, the main reason of calling you to come here is not about that.” CEO Hong said.

“So, what is that, sir?” Hyuna asked.

“Yesterday, you were in the studio, right? I think you forgot to turned off the computer. I heard music that you made and read the lyrics. Its a very lovely song. I am happy to know that you’re improved a lot at composing song, Hyuna.” CEO Hong said.

Hyuna bowed a bit, “Thank you very much, Sir.”

“Next time don’t forget to turned off the computer and save your project after doing it.” CEO Hong said.

“Yes sir. I won’t forget about it anymore.” Hyuna said.

“I want you to make a solo comeback with your own composed song that i just heard.” CEO Hong said.

“But sir....” Hyuna looked so sad after hearing that.

“Why you look so sad?” CEO Hong asked.

“I made that song for Minhyuk. So, hmmm i....” Hyuna said with trembling voice.

“Be professional Kim Hyuna... Don’t ever involved your personal issues when you’re working!” CEO Hong asked. Then he gave the big teddy bear doll to Hyuna, “Is this from Minhyuk?” CEO Hong asked.

“Yes sir, it was from him.” Hyuna said.

CEO Hong laughed, “I know you really love him. I can see that he really loves you too. Just remember the sweet memories and forget the bad memories when you’re singing that song Hyuna.”

Hyuna took the teddy bear and said, “I will try..”

“You’re a strong girl, Hyuna. Its hard to forget it, but i am sure you can forget him by and by.” CEO Hong said.

“Thank you for saying that, sir.” Hyuna smiled.

 


 

Seunghee was  depressed cause of she caused a big trouble for Minhyuk and Hyuna. Seunghee didn’t attend practice class since the scandal was spread out. She supposed to come to practice, but she didn’t. She didn’t go to school too. She was really afraid to meet Hyuna, CEO Hong, Minhyuk and of course her friends. She didn’t check anything on internet cause she don’t want to see any article about the scandal that she made.

Seunghee was staying inside her bedroom and kept thinking about Minhyuk and Hyuna. She felt guilty.

“What should i do right now? Minhyuk oppa must be hate me so much! I really don’t want this kind of thing happened? Should i tell Hyuna unnie about the truth? But, Jintaek will be angry at me? Oh God, i am so useless.”