Episode 2

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Minhyuk was in the classroom following Physics class. But his mind is on Hyuna. His teacher notice that he was not focused and called him, "Hey you there!". It didn't work and it makes his teacher angry and yelled, "Yaaaa!!!" It snapped him back on reality. His teacher approached him from in front of the class to his seat. "If you don't want to get detention, sick or not, keep pay your attention!" said the teacher. "I'm sorry for earlier ma'am." said Minhyuk and bowed. "Okay! Better keep your words!" said the teacher and continue to teach.

After lesson finished, all of students went to have lunch. Minhyuk went to the cafetaria by himself, not like usual. Hyunsik and Eunkwang, his bestfriend felt that something went wrong with Minhyuk. They tapped his shoulders from Minhyuk's back. It makes Minhyuk shocked, "Yaaa!! I'm shocked." shouted Minhyuk. "Ya! rascal, what's wrong with you? Why you go have lunch by yourself not with us?" asked Hyunsik. "I just wanna be alone." said minhyuk and continue his step but Eunkwang hold his shoulder, "What's happening?" asked Eunkwang. "If i told you, you guys will said that i'm a kiddo again! Better i am alone for now!" Minhyuk pouted. 

Eunkwang and Hyunsik sighed. "Its about Hyuna?" Hyunsik smirked. "Yeah! Why? You are going to make fun of me?" Minhyuk angry. "I knew it. What's wrong with that hottest kpop star?" asked Hyunsik and proped his hands on his waist. "I read some comments on allkpop last night and they bash Hyuna. It ruined my mood." said Minhyuk. "Ya! Kid! How are you now? Its entertainment world. Its normal if there are people  bash her. Why you have to cry for someone who has everything? Why you have to cry for someone who even don't know you?" said Eunkwang. "Minhyuk ah~ You have to date the real girls. I mean some girls that exist in your life. Get back your sense rascal!" said Minhyuk. "Aisssshhh you guys are too noisy!" said Minhyuk and left them. "Ya, Lee Minhyuk!!" shouted Hyunsik.

 


 

It was already night and 4Minute already done their schedule for their First scene in MV. They were extremely tired because of tight schedule. But however they were all happy.

After they took a shower they all are ready to go to sleep. Before Hyuna went sleep, "Hyuna ya, We need to talk." said Jintaek. Hyuna followed him to the lobby. 

"What are you going to tell oppa?" asked Hyuna. "Hyuna ya, you know that i love you so much as my little sister right?" asked Jintaek.

"Why you suddenly say that oppa?" asked Hyuna. Hyuna noticed that Jintaek looks afraid.

Jintaek took his deep breath. "I don't know how to begin to explain. Time is running out now but i can't explain well." Jintaek shook his head.

"Oppa, tell me! What do you mean?" asked Hyuna confused. 

Before Jintaek explained, suddenly, The PD of their MV, Kang Jihwan, appeared. "Oh, Hong Jintaek.  Are you now telling her about that to her now?" asked Kang PD. 

"Kang PD! Cube never let that such a thing happened." said Jintaek firmly. "Wwww...wait! What's going on here?" asked Hyuna. 

"Oh, so you haven't tell her?" Kang PD smirked at Jintaek and then turned his eyes on Hyuna. "I want you be honest now..." 

"Honest about what PD-nim?" asked Hyuna. "Kang PD!! You have received half of your salary from cube and MV shoot should be done without things like that! if you dislike to continue to shoot the MV, Cube will sue you about this and also ual Harrasment!' yelled Jintaek and hold Hyuna's hand.

Hyuna turned her head on Jintaek. "Kim Hyuna, How many PD that you've slept with?" asked Kang PD. Hyuna was shocked. "You bastard!" Jintaek punched his face. "Let's go Hyuna!" Jintaek pulled Hyuna's hands.

"You've slept with him, Jintaek?" Kang PD giggled. Then Jintaek turned his back and approach him and grabbed his collar, "Shut your dirty mouth! Continue the MV shoot without those things like this or as soon as we arrived in Korea, i will absolutely kill you." said Jintaek and pushed him away. 

Jintaek pulled Hyuna's hand to the elevator. Hyuna felt so ashamed, felt being harassed. She was extremely sad. She couldn't help her tears. 

Jintaek saw her crying, "I will protect you Hyuna...Let's report this to CEO Hong." Jintaek wiped her tears. Hyuna just keep silent.

 


 

As soon as they went inside to 4Minute's room. Jintaek told 4Minute about everything and explained about it very detail. 

"Jintaek oppa, better we call Hong appa about this case now. I can't believe that Kang PD is a bastard!" said Jiyoon.

Gayoon hugged Hyuna to make her feel better. "Okay let's call CEO now!" said Jintaek. He took his phone from his pocket and dial CEO's number and the turned the speaker on.

"Hello" answered CEO.

"CEO, i have something to tell you." said Jintaek. 

"What is it?" asked CEO

"Kang PD won't continue the MV shoot. He want to sleep with Hyuna. He want to continue the MV shoot if Hyuna sleep with him. I didn't let him do such a thing!" said Jintaek.

"You are stupid, Jintaek!" said CEO.

Jintaek and 4Minute was shocked with what he said. "What do you mean sir?" asked Jintaek.

"Why don't you make a deal with him to rent a e there as Hyuna's substitute? Cause in the beginning, he asked me to being paid by girl and money." said CEO without any guilty feeling.

"Hong CEO!!" Jintaek was angry.

"If he insist that he'd like to use Hyuna, you should let him!!" said CEO.

Jintaek was sick of it and close the phone. He sighed and groaned, " OFF!!" He was really angry with CEO. 

"I can't believe that our CEO is same like Kang PD." Hyuna shook her head. 

"I will always protect you girls from anything! You can trust me! Better you girls forget about what was just happen and go sleep. Don't ever open your door! You can open the door for me. I will always call you before enter your room." said Jintaek and stood up.

"Oppa.."said Hyuna. "Hmm?" asked Jintaek and smiled a bit. "Thank you for everything." said Hyuna. Then Jintaek left them to his bedroom.

 


 

"Aaaaarrgghhh finally i finished all of my homeworks!" said Minhyuk to himself. Then he stretched his body.

"My mind is quiet frustated now. I think Its a good time to go to Eiffel tower." said Minhyuk to himself. Then he took his wallet and wear his jacket.

Then went outside of his room. "Minhyuk ah,where are you going? asked his mom who was watching on TV. "I'm going to eiffel tower mom!" said Minhyuk. 

"Alone? Or Are you going to meet your girlfriend?" asked Minhyuk's mom. "No mom! I don't even have girlfriend. I just need some air." said Minhyuk. 

His mom smiled and nodded. "Okay! Take care!" Minhyuk smiled, "I will"

 


 

Hyuna kept thinking about what was just happening and it makes her can't sleep. Then she decided to go somewhere. 

Hyuna stood up from her bed  and, "Unnie, i will go out for a while." Hyuna picked her own wallet and wear her Jacket.

"Where are you going? This is already midnight! Are you going alone?" asked Jihyun.

"I'm going to eiffel tower alone! I'll be back soon!" Hyuna zipped her jacket.

"Hyuna! Its risky for a girl to go out alone! I'll go with you!" said Jihyun.

"No! you stay here! I wanna be alone!" said Hyuna and left hotel.

 


 

Minhyuk walked around in front of Eiffel Tower and then seated in front of Eiffel Tower and enjoying the romantic scenery. "It'd be great if i'm here with a girlfriend. And It will be awesome if my girlfriend is Hyuna." Thought Minhyuk.

Hyuna arrived in front of tower. Then Hyuna took some photos of Eiffel tower. Then when she saw a french guy passed in front of him, "Excuse me, Mind if you took a photo of me with Eiffel tower.?" asked Hyuna. That guy nodded and took her phone and also her wallet then runaway. Hyuna shouted, "Yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" and then ran following him, the pickpocketer.

Unfortunately, Hyuna can't get it back. "Why today is really bad day for me?" asked Hyuna to herself. "Thank God, I didn't bring my passport." said Hyuna to herself. Then she tried to find someone who speak english to help her go back to hotel. But seems quiet impossible. Cause Most of french don't speak english.

Hyuna kept trying to find someone who can help her, till she saw an asian boy. Then she approached him, "Excuse me!" said Hyuna. Minhyuk stopped. "Yes?" He didn't realized that she was Hyuna. 

"Do you speak english?" asked Hyuna. "Yeah." Minhyuk nodded. "Seems i know this girl." thought Minhyuk.

"I want to go back to hotel... uhhhh..Help me!" Hyuna doesn't speak english well.

Then Minhyuk realized that she was Hyuna. "Are you korean?" asked Minhyuk in Korean.

Hyuna nodded and smiled. "Yeah yeah i am Korean. Its a relief to find a korean like you."

"You are K..k.Kim Hyuna, right?" asked Minhyuk with trembling voice because of too happy.

"Yes!" Hyuna nodded.