Episode 13

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Hyuna and Minhyuk were back to Cube Studio. They are practicing their song for recording. Minhyuk played the piano and singing together with Hyuna who seated beside him.

They were really enjoying their practice time.  They feel like they were dating not practicing.

After they finished their practice time, “Noona, tomorrow, we’re going to practice again right? Minhyuk asked.

Hyuna nodded and smiled, “Hmm! Don’t forget to keep practicing when you’re back to your dorm.”

“I will! Tomorrow you still have more schedule before our practice time?” Minhyuk asked.

“Yeah!  So many schedule! But, don’t worry! I will always take care of my health.” Hyuna said.

“I will try to not worry about you.” Minhyuk smiled.

It melts Hyuna’s heart and Hyuna asked, “Can i ask you something?”

“You can ask me anything.” Minhyuk said.

“Is it usual or normal thing for people who lives in france said such a sweet things?” Hyuna asked.

Minhyuk a bit startled with her question and so does Hyuna who asked the question.

“Why i asked him something like that?” Hyuna thought..

Minhyuk chuckled, “Most of people love to said sweet things when they are in love in France. But, this is my first time to say sweet things and caring things to a girl.”

Hyuna was touched and speechless. She was freezed can’t do anything except looking to Minhyuk’s honesty eyes.

“I know this is fake. But i can’t fake my feeling. I really love you noona.” Minhyuk said while he looked into Hyuna’s eyes.

“......Minhyuk ah...” Hyuna didn’t know what to say.

“I don’t know and i don’t understand if i love you now as superstar or as a lover. The one oand only thing that i know is i am in love with you more than before.” Minhyuk said.

Hyuna only stared at him. She can feel that her heart was trembling.

 “But, don’t worry! I know that you won’t like me. You’ll always see me as your fan. I am saying this cause i want to answer your question and know how i feel.” He continued.

“Don’t tell anyone that you love me for real! Don’t tell CEO Hong and Hong Jintaek about this! Cause if you do, you’ll ruin our debut.” Hyuna said.

Minhyuk tapped Hyuna’s  both shoulder, “I won’t. I won’t do that!”

 


 

Hyuna was entering 4Minute dorm with her shock face.

“Why Minhyuk has to love me? Why he has to say those sweet things to me? Why do i feel like this? Why my heart was trembling when he said that he loves me?” Those questions are few of questions which popped up in her mind.

Gayoon greeted Hyuna, “Hyuna you came!”

Hyuna didn’t answered cause she was still sank in her thoughts. Gayoon noticed something happened with Hyuna.

“Hyuna, What happened with you?” Gayoon asked.

“Unnie, i think...” Then Hyuna freezed.

Gayoon was curious, “Think of what?”

“I think i am in love with Minhyuk.” Hyuna said.

Gayoon gasped, “Seriously? W..wait why you do think so?”

Then Hyuna went and sit in the living room where the girls were watching drama together. Gayoon followed her and sit beside her.

Gayoon shook Hyuna’s left arm, “Hyuna ya answer me!”

“Unnie, my heart always trembling whenever i see him. I can’t resist his sweet words and caring to me. How can’t i fell for him?” Hyuna said seriously.

“I know that it’ll be like this.” Jihyun said.

Hyuna said, “I asked him if its normal thing in france to say sweet and caring things and he said that its normal when they are in love. He also said that its his first time to say such a thing and he said that he loves me. He doesn’t know if he love me as an idol or a lover. And, i actually also think that i started to love him. What should i do?”

Jiyoon, Gayoon, Jihyun and Sohyun looked at each other. They shooked their head.

“Hyuna ya, who wouldn’t love a boy like Minhyuk? He is nice, honest, caring, handsome and talented. He is so near with perfection. Its impossible if you’re dating him for real. If CEO knows, he might be going to do something.” Jihyun said.

“All i can suggest is just maximize the time that you can love him publically.” Gayoon said.

“I agree with Gayoon.” Jiyoon said. Sohyun also added, “Yes, i also agree. Its all that you can do for now.”

Hyuna sighed, “But i also doubt this feeling.”

“Aisshhhh!! Hyuna ya! We all see that is love!” Jiyoon said.

“Really? Unnie do think so?” Hyuna asked. Jiyoon nodded as her answer.

 


 

“Why i should confess this soon to Hyuna noona??” Minhyuk self-talked as he scratched his head. “But, i can’t endure this kind of feeling any longer.” He pouted. “Don’t know till when this fake relationship will go on. Though this is fake relationship. I’ll love her for real.” Minhyuk thought.

Then he went to bed and fell asleep cause tomorrow will be a hectic day for him.

 


 

Jintaek was in the bar alone. He was depressed to see how Hyuna and Minhyuk looked so lovey dovey together. Jintaek fell in love with Hyuna since “Mirror Mirror” era. He saw that Hyuna was so mesmerizing and he can’t help himself  falling in love with her.

Jintaek drank cold martini with lemon in one shot. Then he drank more more and more till he completely drunk.

He cried and self-talked, “What should i do? I love her.” Then he thought of someone that he can shared with. He thought of Hyunseung. He decided to call him.

“Hyunseung ah!”

“Ah hyung! Why you called me in this midnight??” Hyunseung nagging.

“Shut up! You’re noisy! Just come to the bar that we used to come!” Jintaek said.

“Aissh!! You’re annoying! Ok hyung! I go there right away!” Hyunseung said.

 


 

As soon as Hyunseung arrived in that bar, He looked for Jintaek and found him seated in front of bar table.

“Aigooo!! He’s completely drunk!” Hyunseung murmured then come seated beside Jintaek.

“Ya Hyung! Why are you so drunk like this?” Hyunseung asked as he tapped Jintaek’s shoulder.

“You came?” Then Jintaek took his glass and try to drink another shot but Hyunseung put that glass away.

“What’s wrong with you Hyung?” Hyunseung asked curiously.

“Hyuna...I fell in love with Hyuna since 4Minute prepared for ‘Mirror Mirror’ I can’t do anything except protecting her.” Jintaek said as the tears started to fall from his eyes.

“Eh?? You love Hyuna too? “ Hyunseung shocked.

“I really love her till i feel like i’m dying. I am so in love with her.” Jintaek said.

“Ya! Hyung! You’ve to move on! You know that i love Hyuna so much right? Now, i am trying to move on from her. Its really hard. But i have to. You also have to move on.” Hyunseung said.

“Hyunseung ah! I love Hyuna! I know she doesn’t love me. But he still needs me to protect her.” Jintaek said.

“Protect her from what?” Hyunseung asked.

“Protect 4Minute from erts PD and also keep a very big secret for 4Minute.” Jintaek said.

“Secret??” Hyunseung startled.

“Hyuna and Minhyuk are fake! But seems they are now loving each other. Minhyuk now love her more than as an idol and Hyuna started to fall for him. I can see it clearly from their eyes.  I want to stop it by telling people that they are fake, but i can’t. Cause i don’t want to hurt 4Minute especially Hyuna.” Jintaek cried.

“WHAT??” Hyunseung was completely shocked.

Then Jintaek drank another shot and fainted cause of too drunk.

“Ya!! Hyung!! Wake up!!” Hyunseung shook jintaek’s body.

 


 

Hyunseung was sleeping on his bed. He kept thinking about Hyuna’s relationship with Minhyuk.

“Is that true what Jintaek Hyung said? Usually when people drunk they will reveal the truth.” Thought Hyunseung.

 


 

Jintaek woke up so late. Its already 9 am but he just woke up. “Grr ahh... “Jintaek grunted as he feel his headache. Then he saw the clock on his phone, “Damn!! I am late!!” He yelled himself. He gussy up fastly then went directly to pick up 4Minute to go to tv station.

While he was driving the call, his phone was ringing, He answered it with earphone. “Hello!”

“Hyung! Is that true about what were you saying last night?” Hyunseung asked.

 But Jintaek didn’t realized whose voice it was since he was in a rush. “Sorry, but who is this?” Jintaek asked.

“Aishhh Hyung!! Its me Hyunseung!” Hyunseung was a bit angry.

“Oh Hyunseung! What’s up?” Jintaek kept focused on driving.

“I just want to make sure about what you said last night. Is that true?” Hyunseung asked.

“What did i say?” Jintaek asked.

Hyunseung sighed, “Is that true that Hyuna and Minhyuk’s relationship is fake?”

Hyunseung’s question makes Hyunseung remembered about what happened last night.

Jintaek sighed, “Aishhh. No! Its not true!” Jintaek lied. Cause if he told Hyunseung the truth, Hyunseung will ruined everything.

“How come i told Hyunseung about that?? Urghhh I can’t be drunk from now on!” Thought Jintaek.

“Really? I thought that was true!” Hyunseung said.

“Just go day dreaming. Hyunseung! Talk later! I’m driving!” Jintaek said and ended the call.

Hyunseung self-talked as he looked as his phone on his hand, “How come he is so harsh to a person who helped him when he was drunk?! !”

Meanwhile Jintaek was stressed-out, “Why did i call Hyunseung last night and blabbing about everything?? I must be crazy!!”

Hyunseung kept thinkng about what Jintaek told him over and over again, “I think what Jintaek told me last night was true. I have to find it out!” Hyunseung thought.