Episode 4

Coincidentally, I Date My Idol, KIM HYUNA!!

Shindong was just finished Shindong Shimshimtapa program, he took his phone and saw a notification of kakao talk. Then he read Key's message from him. "Whaaaattttt??? Noooooo!!" Shindong jawdropped. Shindong disbelief with what he sees in the photo. "So, Key saw Hyuna was on date in Disneyand Paris? I love her so much. Why this kind of thing happened to me? What should i do? Should i share this to Beast to ask the truth?" Thought Shindong.

Shindong decided to send the photos to Eunhyuk and Jokwon. Cause He knows that Eunhyuk and Jokwon also Hyuna's fanboy.

Shindong : Brooo!! Look at this!! Our Hyuna already dated someone T.T What should we do now? It seems true though i don't believe it. 13:45

Then few minutes later,

Eunhyuk : Noooooo wayyyyyy!! I look better than him! 13:55

Jokwon : Feels like thousands of needles struck my heart now T_T However he look better than you, Eunhyuk! And I look better than him! 13:55

Eunhyuk still can't believe the photo. Though Hyuna didn't date Minhyuk, But it seems like they are dating. "By the way who spread this photo? Hmm i think i have to ask Shindong." Thought Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk : "By the way Hyung, where did you get this photo?" 13:57

Then Shin dong replied, 

Shindong : I got this from Key. SHINee boys is now having fun in Disneyland Paris. 13:57

"Whatt???" Eunhyuk screamed. Then he asked to Shindong again,

Eunhyuk : Seriously so, coincidentally they meet there? Wow! So this can be true T_T 13:57

"Seriously a photo like this shouldn't be spread worldwidely. As an Idol, we should protect each others for secret like this." thought Eunhyuk.

But suddenly an idea came to Eunhyuk's mind, "Aha!! But i can make this an exception! If i give this photo to Journalist Lee, He wouldn't make my scandal with IU bigger!"

Then Eunhyuk decided to call Journalist Lee, "Hello Journalist Lee!! I have a good news for you! Can we meet up now?" Eunhyuk smiled evilishly.

 


 

"So, what's the great news, Eunhyuk ssi? Are you going to open up about your relationship with IU?" Journalist Lee stared at Eunhyuk eyes sharplhy.

Eunhyuk laughed, "Of course not! I will give you the news with the proof especially for you only if you stop posting about my scandal and IU. Deal??" Eunhyuk smirked.

"How many percent you sure that the news you'll give to me will be a big hit?" asked Journalist Lee.

"One. Hundred. Percent." said Eunhyuk surely. 

"Okay. So give it to me. I'll promise you to stop bothering your privacy for a year." said Journalist Lee. 

"Then, DEAL!" said Eunhyuk and CD with Hyuna's photo inside.

"May i check it now?" asked Journalist as he opened the disk and try to open it on laptop in front of him.

"Sure! You won't regret!" said Eunhyuk.

Then Journalist Lee smiled widely, "Where you took this photo? Where were Hyuna with his boyfriend?" asked Journalist Lee.

"The source is top secret! That photo was taken in Disneyland Paris." said Eunhyuk.

"Its nice to have business with you." said Journalist Lee.

 


 

When SHINee boys were having dinner, Onew were opening his twitter from his phone and saw a news from allkpop with headline, "4Minute Hyuna is now dating?"

Onew stared at Key, "Why Hyung?" asked Key feel uncomfortable with Onew's stares. "Just go read this!!" Onew yelled and gave his phone so Key can read it.

Key was really shocked. "IMPOSSIBLE!" Key screamed in disbelief. "You really want to die?? Why the heck you give this photo to Journalist? Why you spread that photo?" Onew was angry.

"But Hyung, i didn't give it to anyone else except Shindong Hyung." said Key with trembling voice. "So, is there any possibility if Shindong Hyung spread this?" Minho guessed. 

Onew sighed, "It'd better if you just kept it by yourself idiot!!" Key was panic and shocked. So, he decided to call Shindong. "Please answer...." Key mumbled as he still hear the dial tone.

Then, "Shindongi Hyung!! Why you gave the photo to the Journalist??" Key pouted. "What the heck do you mean?" Shindong confused.

"Haven't you read a new article in allkpop?? That photo now already spread in all over the world!! Did you gave this to anyone?" asked Key.

"I only gave Hyuna's photo to Eunhyuk and Jokwon." said Shindong. He was also shock. "Key, i'll go ask Eunhyuk and Jokwon. I'll tell you after that." Then Shindong closed the phone.

Then Shindong called Eunhyuk, "Hey Eunhyuk, Did you gave the photo to a Journalist or someone?" asked Shindong.  Eunhyuk laughed, It was noisy cause he was in bar but his voice still can be heared by Shindong clearly. "Ya, Shindong aaahhh!! I had an awesome day today because of you." 

"Yaaa rascal!! Are you drunk?" asked Shindong. "No, i am not! I only drank few shots to celebrate that finally i got a way to stop my scandal with IU by giving Hyuna's dating photo to Journalist Lee. I am very thankful for you and also Key." said Eunhyuk. He was drunk. So he blabbing the truth unconsciously.

Shindong punched the table in front of him, "YAAAAAA EUNHYUK!! Do you really want to dieeeeeeeeeeeee??"  Shindong screamed. But Eunhyuk closed the phone. "This rascal!!" Shindong yelled because he regret that he gave that photo to the wrong person.

 


 

"Minhyuk ah, Thank you very much for today. I had so much fun because of you." said Hyuna. Then she drank a cup of Ice Chocolate in her hand.

"I should be the one to say thank you. Because noona made my day." said Minhyuk. "Its been a very long time that i didn't go to an amusement park. And..." Before Hyuna finished her sentences, suddenly Minhyuk's phone ringing. 

"Hello Hyunsik!" Minhyuk answered the phone cheerfully. 

"Minhyuk ah, is that true that you are dating Kim Hyuna?" asked Hyunsik.

"Hyunsik ah, are you joking right now?" Minhyuk was afraid that someone was stalking Hyuna and took a photo when he's with Hyuna.

"No! I am serious bro! So, you haven't read the news in allkpop? Better you read now. Cause there is your photo with Hyuna appeared in that article." said Hyunsik.

"Okay. Thanks for telling me. I'll go read it now." said Minhyuk and closed the phone.

Minhyuk's expression turned to dark from cheerful. "Minhyuk ah, what's happening?" asked Hyuna.

Minhyuk ignored Hyuna's question and directly open allkpop sites from his iPhone. Then he saw a headline with title "4Minute's Hyuna is now dating?".

Minhyuk gave his phone to Hyuna, "Noona, someone took our photo here....". Hyuna read it and, "No way!! Who took our photo like this??" Hyuna shooked her head.

 


 

"Someone please just go kill me!!" Jintaek screamed in stress. Because he just know the news about Hyuna is dating someone. and that news is now in the 1st rank in everywhere and also spot in #1 as Worldwide Trending Topic in Twitter. 

"Its impossible. Unnie has no boyfriend. She even doesn't have friend in Paris." Sohyun rubbed her own head. 

"Now, CEO Hong asked us to looking for her plus that boy. Because he find that boy good-looking and we can cover the news by putting him in 4Minute's new MV and telling people that he is our trainee. It makes me stressed out than ever!" said Jintaek frustated.

"Kang PD want to continue the MV shoot?" asked Nam Jihyun. "Yesterday Joonkun already make a deal with Kang PD and the Co-PD Kim. They slept with a and we pay for it and so they won't force Hyuna or any of 4Minute member to sleep with them." explained Jintaek.

"So, now our problem is only finding Hyuna and that mysterious handsome boy?" asked Jiyoon.

Jintaek nodded, "Yeah...let's start finding her! Now!" said Jintaek firmly.

 


 

Hyuna and Minhyuk went back home, they both stay in silent. Minhyuk took pity of Hyuna's complicated situation. Minhyuk decided to melt the cold atmosphere. 

"Noona, I'll treat you coffee. Okay?" asked Minhyuk as they passed a live music cafe. "No Minhyuk, I..." Minhyuk ignored her and pulled her with him to the cafe.

 


 

When Hyuna enjoying the cafe suddenly Minhyuk, "Unnie, wait for a while okay?" Minhyuk winked. Hyuna smiled as sign of her agree. 

Minhyuk approached the musician in the stage and asking them that he wanted to sing. Then after a while, "Mesdames et Messieurs, je voudrais chanter une chanson pour une fille spéciale qui m'a accompagné tout au long de la journée. (Ladies and Gentleman, I'd like to sing a song for a special girl who accompanied me all day long.)" said Minhyuk with his cute smile. Hyuna was a little bit surprise to see Minhyuk in the stage. "Je voudrais chanter Call You Mine". continued Minhyuk. [Note from author : Please click "Call You Mine" to hear the song."]

Minhyuk stared at Hyuna, "This song is only for you." Minhyuk pointed Hyuna. And Everybody claps and teased them. Hyuna was blushing. Because there were no boy sang for her.

Then Minhyuk started the song with rap 

Let me explain, the vision in my brain

Close my lids and see you, then I get an eye strain

Then the migraine, as I enchain my melody

Me spend the week like my name is Jake Sully

I could be the kid and you can be karate

You could be my Angie and I could be your Brad Pitt

Fill me up like a cup poured in the coffee

I don’t really mind just know that you got me


About not too long ago, I woke up feeling kind of blue (So I)

Picked up my phone and I decided that I hit up you (So then)

We talked for a little while, ask me if I could roll through (So we)

Met up, got food, and we spent time till the night was through

 

Then he started to walk towards Hyuna and sing the song with all of his heart.



(Can I) call you my own, and can I call you my lover

Call you my one and only girl

(Can I) call you my everything, call you my baby

You’re the only one who runs my world

(Can I) call you my own, and can I call you my lover

Call you my one and only girl

(Can I) call you my everything, call you my baby

You’re the only one who runs my world  

 

He holds Hyuna's hand and pulled her to the stage, "Minhyuk ah," Hyuna blushed for more. Minhyuk ignored her and kept singing for her.


I remember this night we had, outside on the grass us two (We were)

Gazin’ at stars who smiled as my eyes only turned towards you (I knew)

There was no one else I needed and my love’s never felt this way (I wasn’t)

Too sure if you would mind I was nervous but I had to say


(Can I) call you my own, and can I call you my lover

Call you my one and only girl

(Can I) call you my everything, call you my baby

You’re the only one who runs my world


Girl can I, call you mine, you and me, happily, by my side

Through day and night, let it be known, that you’re my own

Girl can I, call you mine, you and me, happily, by my side

Through day and night, let it be known, that you’re my own


(Can I) call you my own, and can I call you my lover

Call you my one and only girl

(Can I) call you my everything, call you my baby

You’re the only one who runs my world

 

Then Minhyuk hugged Hyuna in the end of the song. Everybody applaused for them.

 


 

On their way back home, "Minhyuk ah, thank you for singing for me. I was touched. You seemed like an idol. You can be an idol if you want." said Hyuna.

"Really? Am i that good?" Minhyuk was extremely happy. "Hmmm.." Hyuna nodded. "So you like it?" asked Minhyuk.

"Yes! You are talented by the way!" said Hyuna. "Thank You noona." said Minhyuk.

But unexpectedly, "Kim Hyunaa where were you?" Jintaek appeared in front of them. Hyuna was too shocked, till she felt like she was going to faint.

 


 

Author Messages!

OMG How come Jintaek can find them that fast? What will be happening with Hyuna and Minhyuk? What kind of situation they will meet?

Please subscribe and comment! I am very sad to see that you guys rarely put coment nowadays :'(