9

Another Chance at Love

Despite knowing that it was wrong, that he had a girlfriend and she shouldn't be doing this, Hyuna kissed Junhyung back. Feeling her surrender, Junhyung wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to his body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and opened , granting access to his insistent tongue. When one of his hands moved around and cupped her ribs making it's way upwards, Hyuna pulled away.

She tried to calm her erratic breath before talking. "You have a girlfriend now. No matter how it happened you two are together now, so don't kiss me again."

"You still have feelings for me," he pointed out.

"True," she admitted, "but I'm going to push this feelings away. Please, if you care about me a little, stop seeking me out." With that said she turned around and made her way inside the building but not before hearing Junhyung saying that he won't give up.

***

Gayoon looked at Hyuna worried. She's been spacing out the entire day. Right now they were getting ready for another performance and Hyuna's moves were robotic. She put on the clothes that had been handed to her, but Gayoon could bet that Hyuna wouldn't have noticed if the clothes were some rags or a potatoes sack. Gayoon was curious what happened last night. She heard Hyuna leaving the apartment again, soon after she came back home and she was curious on where she went. She could bet that it had something with Junhyung. Despite wanting to know, she respected her friend's silence and waited until she was going to tell her on her own.

A knock on the door snapped Gayoon of her thoughts. She looked up just when Jiyong stuck his head inside and smiled. She nudged Hyuna who looked up and gasped when she saw him in the doorway smiling.

"What are you doing here?" she asked surprised to see him.

"I came to see you and wish you girls good luck." He told her and narrowed his eyes at Hyuna. Something was off with her.

"That's very nice. Thank you." Gayoon spoke up when she saw that Hyuna was still in her world.

Jiyong made he's way to Hyuna and looked down at her. "Can we talk for a moment?" he asked her.

"Huh? Uhm...sure." she stood up and followed Jiyong out with a confused face. He led them to a narrow hallway where he knew was a changing room. He knocked at the door and hoped that the room was empty. When he didn't get an answer he opened the door and looked inside and saw that indeed it was empty. Jiyong signaled to Hyuna to walk inside first and then made sure no one was around before following her and closing the door behind him.

"Are you ok?" he asked her as soon as he turned to look at her.

"Yes. Why?" she asked surprised that he figured out that she wasn't actually fine.

"You don't look like. I understand that you don't want to tell me since we barely know each other, but if you ever want to talk about anything you can come to me. I am a good listener and I promise not to judge or go around talking."

Despite her sour mood, Hyuna couldn't help but smile at his words. He seemed genuine worried and he wanted to help her. Without a second thought she flung herself into his arms and hugged him tight, burying her head into his neck, inhaling his scent.

Jiyong was taken aback by the sudden action, and while his mind still was in a daze, his body reacted at her close proximity and his arms wrapped themselves around her waist hugging her tight to his body.

Hyuna felt her face warming when she realized what she did. She hugged him. Oh my GOD!!!! Definitely was her inner fangirl's fault. She took control of her body and made her act like that. Damn! She couldn't say to him that she was possessed. He'll think she was crazy. Actually she was sure he already thought she was crazy. But his arms were around her, and he was hugging her tight. He didn't seemed that he minded. She felt him bury his head into her hair and she shivered at the action. OH MY!!! She was going to faint.

"Thank you." she mumbled into his neck.

"My pleasure." he grinned.

Reluctantly she pulled away from the hug and looked down, not having the courage to meet his eyes. "I'm sorry I jumped on you like that... I..." she trailed off not knowing how to explain why she did it, since she didn't know for sure why, either.

Sensing her embarrassment he cupped her cheek gently and pulled her face up, making her look at him. "It's ok. I didn't mind. I'm good at hugging too." he winked making her giggle.

"Thanks. I should go. We're going to perform in a few. Uhm... I'm going to take up on your offer and when I'm going to need someone to talk with, I'm going to call you." she looked at him curious to know if he was serious about that.

"Good. I'm going to wait. Now go. You don't want to be late." he smiled at her.

Before she could stop herself, her inner fangirl took possession of her body again and she leaned in and pecked Jiyong's cheek before she practically flew out of the room.

Jiyong ran a hand through his hair bitting his lip and trying to ignore the tingling in his cheek. That girl was trouble.

 

I hope you liked this chapter.

Wow... it's really been a while since I've updated this story.

I didn't have time to check if I have mistakes so if you found any, just ignore them.

Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think.