11

Another Chance at Love

Hyuna was looking out the window, a smile playing at her lips. She was currently in Jiyong's car, going to the beach.

After he picked her up, he drove them to a small family restaurant outside Seoul. The place was comfy, intimate enough for them to eat in peace without fans jumping on them. The food has been heavenly as well. Much more delicious than anything she ate in the most luxurious and expensive restaurants around the country. The private place allowed them to talk and get to know each other better. She got to understand Jiyong better. As a fan, when she had time she actually searched the internet for news concerning him. And it wasn't difficult to find news about him, since he was always involved in some kind of scandal. Fans on forums claimed that nothing was true and that the press liked to think the worse of him because of his image. They said that they were confusing G-Dragon the artist, with Jiyong the human. They were wrong. G-Dragon wasn't only the image Jiyong created for himself, he was actually a part of Jiyong. The bad boy aura that you could see on stage when G-Dragon was performing was present as well when Jiyong was off stage. She could feel that he was restraining himself around her. She didn't doubt that he was indeed a caring and a nice man, but she sensed that he was trying to keep at bay the wild nature he showed on stage when he was G-Dragon and that was a big part of himself off stage as well. It made her curious on how untamed his personality really was.

The distance towards the beach passed by a blur. She never had trouble keeping up the conversation with him. When he finally pulled the car at the beach she jumped out like a excited kid and ran towards the sea. She didn't even remember when was the last time she had a day off, that she could enjoy without worrying about anything.

"You like the sea?" he asked her when he joined her after he parked and locked the car.

"I love it!" she exclaimed her eyes sparkling.

"Why don't you go in?"

She turned and gave her a disbelieving look. "I don't know if you realized but I'm not dressed for a swim."

Jiyong looked at her, his intense gaze making her body heat under it's scrutiny. "Who said you have to be dressed a certain way to do something you like? The weather is warm enough so you won't freeze if you get your clothes wet."

Hyuna watched amazed how he kicked off his shoes and socks and rolled his jeans up before walking into the water. This man was so unpredictable. She never knew what was he going to do next. Before she could do something, he kicked the water with his foot wetting her from head to toe.

"Yah!" she squeaked startled.

"Are you going to stay there and check me out the entire day?" he smirked before turning and walking further into the water.

That did it. Hyuna kicked her shoes off and walked into the water not giving a damn about her clothes. She tried to make her way silently towards Jiyong planning to push him into the water. Her plan didn't succeed because he turned around. Without a second thought, she flung herself into his arms and toppled with him into the water.

When they resurfaced he looked at her and chuckled "You don't do things halfway, don't you?"

Hyuna shrugged and giggled before kicking the water with her hand and splashing him. With a glare he grabbed her leg before she could escape and pulled her under the water. They kept playing like this for hours, swimming, splashing each other, running.

When they finally got tired and got out they realized how late it was. The sun was setting, they've been here for hours. They sat down next to each other on the sand and watched the sunset in silence.

Jiyong watched Hyuna and saw that she was shivering slightly. "Cold?"

"A bit." She shrugged. Despite being cold, she wasn't ready to leave. This was probably one of the most amazing days she had. It's been so long since the last time she let loose, without being afraid of being seen, or about what people would think of her behavior.

"Come here." Jiyong grabbed her hand and pulled her between her legs, her back resting against his chest, his arms embracing her from behind.

He didn't said anything else, which suited Hyuna just fine, because she wasn't sure she could utter a coherent sentence right now. Her heart was hammering into her chest, she had trouble breathing normally, and her body that a few moments ago was shivering was now on fire.

*---*

Jiyong tried, he really tried not to notice how Hyuna's wet clothes were clinging to her body. How her wet shirt was molding to her curves or how the droplets of water that were falling of her hair were sliding down her milky white neck, her chest and into her cleavage. He really damn tried, but when she wiggled into his lap again he couldn't stop the groan that escaped his lips, and when she turned her head to look at him curios, her big beautiful eyes staring into his, her lips parted, he lost it. With a defeated groan he bent his head and captured her moist lips with his.

 

Ohh... they kissed <3

Sorry for taking so long again. I still have some issues to take care of and

I'm not having the necessary time to update more often.

Sorry again and I hope that you enjoyed the chapter.

I didn't have time to check for any mistakes so if you found any

sorry.

Subscribe and comment.

I really like to read your opinion of the chapters I'm updating.