10

Another Chance at Love

Youngbae shook his head amused at his friend. Since he came back from talking with Hyuna, he was starring in space, thinking.

Having enough of his friend spacing out, he suddenly exploded. "Just call her."

Jiyong jumped up from his spot on the couch, startled because of his friend yell. "Huh? What?"

"Call, Hyuna."

"What? Why?" the younger man asked confused.

"You've been spacing out since you came back from talking with her. So I guess your mood has something to do with her. Call her and get rid of that face."

Jiyong scowled "What wrong with my face?"

Youngbae rolled his eyes. "Just call her."

"I don't have her number." Jiyong pouted.

The older man had to bite the inside of his cheek not to start laughing at his friend pout. That girl had a weird effect on his friend. "Ask Hyunseung."

"Right!"

 

****

 

"HEEEELLLLP!!!!!!" Hyuna suddenly yelled from her room, making the girls rush to her to see what's wrong.

"What happened?" Ji Hyun asked worried.

"Jiyong oppa, just called and asked me to go out," she told them from inside her closet where she was looking for something to wear. "I don't know what to wear..." she threw another blouse out, after she deemed it unsuitable.

"Out on a date?" Ji Yoon smirked.

"Nooo," Hyuna yelled from the closet. "He said I looked a bit sad today, and he wanted to cheer me up."

"Hmpf." Ji Hyun rolled her eyes. She couldn't believe she was so gullible.

"Yeah, right." Gayoon muttered under he breath.

"But, unnie, if it's not a date, why do you care what you wear?" So Hyun asked her.

Hyuna walked out for the first time from the closet since the girls came into her room. She looked at So Hyun doubting her sanity. "We're talking about G-Dragon. You can't go out with him looking like a beggar."

Gayoon rolled her eyes at her friend's exaggeration. "Beware of the fangirl! Looks like our Hyuna is possessed."

Hyuna stuck her tongue out. "Not funny. Help me instead of making fun of me. Pleeaaaseeee." Hyuna whined and pouted."

"Arasso. Where are you going?"

Hyuna huffed "I don't really know. He said something about going to eat, and maybe take a walk."

"Hmm... We need to find you something to disguise you. If the fans recognize you or him, the entertainment world it's going to flip." Gayoon walked into Hyuna's closet decided to find something comfy, casual and flirty at the same time.

She rummaged through her clothes until she found a pair of skinny jeans that emphasized Hyuna's beautiful legs, a pale pink shirt that hugged her curves and showed a good amount of cleavage. Gayoon smirked at that. The guy needed something to think about after they separated. Walking out with those in her hand, she threw them to Hyuna. "Wear these."

Hyuna looked at the clothes skeptical. "Are you sure unnie?" She regretted the question as soon it escaped . Gayoon was glaring at her. An essential thing that you needed to know about Gayoon was that never, I mean NEVER, question her choice of clothes. Looking down, she ran to the bathroom, escaping the murderous glare of her friend. She quickly discarded the clothes she was wearing and pulled on the black jeans and pale pink top. She groaned when she saw the amount of bosom was revealed. She wasn't really comfortable with this shirt but she loved how her head looked on her neck so she kept shut and walked out.

"Perfect!" Gayoon beamed. "No need put more make up. Natural is more beautiful." She handed Hyuna a pair of sunglasses and a cap. "Unfortunately you'll need to wear these."

"When will he pick you up?" So Hyun asked.

Hyuna looked at the clock and freaked out. "In about 20 minutes. Oh my god."

Ji Hyun giggled. "Deep breaths, Hyuna. Deep breaths."

The next ten minutes were the longest from Hyuna's life. She was about to call him for at least 10 times, to tell him she couldn't make it, but the girls stopped her.

When her phone rang she almost had an heart attack. He came 10 minutes earlier and was waiting for her outside. Before she could chicken out the girls pushed her outside the door with good luck wishes, and Ji Yoon's warning not to kiss on the first date. Ignoring her wobbling legs, she made her way into the elevator and prayed that her heart won't decide to fail her. When she stepped out of the building and saw his car, she thought she was going to faint, but despite the hammering of her heart, a warm feeling spread through her body and she calmed down. A smile spread to her lips when she saw him smile to her from the car and she practically flew to the car.

***

Junhyung was walking towards his apartment, when he saw Hyuna walking out from her building. He wanted to call her, when he saw suddenly a glowing smile appearing on her face. Wanting to know what made her smile so beautiful he followed her gaze and saw a car parked not far away from the building. His hands turned into fist when he recognized the man inside the car, and saw Hyuna, running happily to the car. What was going on here?"

 

 

Hope you liked it. If you found any mistakes, sorry:(

I'm going to update "Guilty pleasure" too, so check it out.

Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think.