4

Another Chance at Love

Before Gayoon could say something, Hyuna shook her head at her telling that she could take care of everything. "Why don't you girls go ahead and I'll join you in a few."

"Are you sure?" Ji Hyun glared at Hara.

Hyuna nodded and waited until the girls left before she turned toward Hara. "Be quick. Me and the girls have a photoshoot later and I need to get ready."

Hara bit her lip and looked around to be sure no one was close enough to hear them. "I'm sorry. It just happened. We didn't want to hurt you. It wasn't my intention."

Hyuna scoffed "Hara, you don't need to be a genius to realize that by hiding and lying to me, I'm going to get hurt."

"I know it was wrong, but it just happened. I don't know how to actually explain."

Hyuna looked down and smiled bitterly. Hara didn't wanted to be here. It was clear that from her point of view she didn't do anything wrong. Hyuna was absolutely sure that she was here only because Jun Hyung asked her.

"You know what... forget it. I'm not in the mood to listen to your poor excuses. You and Jun Hyung are perfect for each other. Enjoy him. Now if you'll excuse me, I have things to do." Hyuna made her way past Hara and ignored her calling her name.

As soon as she got in the empty hall, she started running. She was late and she still had to change her clothes.  She didn't see the puddle of water on the floor and she slipped and fell twisting her ankle in the process.

"Oww..." she grabbed her ankle and cursed the one that spilled water on the floor. Hearing footsteps behind her she closed her eye humiliated. Great.

"You ok?" he bent to check on her.

Surprised she opened her eyes and saw him looking at her. Hyuna felt her blush staining her cheeks under his intense gaze.

Oh God! G-Dragon. She was a big fangirl of him. This was the first time when he actually talked with her. Oh boy. They met before at music programs but besides greeting each other, they never talked. She bit her lip embarrassed when she realized that he was waiting for her answer.

"I am, but my ankle isn't," she answered with a grimace.

"No wonder... running around with those killer heels," he eyed her shoes with disgust. "Fortunately it's not broken, just twisted."

She nodded and tried to stand up. He grabbed her arms and pulled her up to her feet.

Trying to ignore his warm hands on her arms she took her heels off and whimpered in pain when she leaned on her twisted ankle.

He grabbed her shoes and gave them to her. "Let me help you get to your cabin," he scooped her up in his arms and started heading towards the elevator.

"It's ok. I can manage." Hyuna protested.

He scowled "If you lean on it, it's going to get worse. Let me help you."

"Ok, " she said with a small voice and looked at him. Big mistake. His face was close, too close. Suddenly she didn't have enough air.

When they got to the elevator he bent so she could press the button. She was trying to keep a big distance between their faces so she was leaning back as much as she could.

"If you lean back a bit more, I'm going to drop you," he told her with an amused voice.

Hyuna felt herself flushing.

"Wrap your arms around my neck." he instructed her and bit his lip to stop himself from smiling.

She did what he said and felt her breath hitch in . He bit his lip. Oh boy, he bit his lip. She was so concentrated on his mouth that she didn't even realize that the elevator got there. Only when he bent once again so she could press the button of her cabin floor she tore her eyes from his mouth.

They spent the short ride with the elevator in silence. When they got out, she prayed that the floor would open and swallow her. Some of the staff workers gave them curious looks.

When he walked inside their cabin, Ji Hyun leaped on her feet and ran to them. "What happened?" she asked worried.

"I fell and twisted my ankle." Hyuna admitted embarrassed.

Ji Yong placed her on the couch carefully. "Go and bring some ice." he told Ji Hyun.

Surprisingly she did as he told her. Weird, she hated taking orders.

Gayoon walked out of the bathroom and stopped suddenly when she saw them. "What happened?"

"I've twisted my ankle." Hyuna sighed. No matter how many times she said it, it was still embarrassing.

Ji Hyun came back with an ice pack. "I've sent Ji Yoon and So Hyun to look for our manager," she informed them.

Ji Yong took the ice pack from her and placed it gently on Hyuna's ankle. "You should keep this on for a while, so it won't swell. And you should see a doctor too, to make sure everything it's ok."

Hyuna nodded "I will, thank you."

 He looked at her and smiled, making Hyuna lightheaded.

When their manager walked in he stood up. "I'll leave you on good hands." He made a bow before walking out.

Gayoon plopped on the couch next to Hyuna and wiggled her brows playfully. "Soooo...."

Hyuna hit her head on the back of the couch. She was going to murder her friend.

 

I really love how this chapter turned out. I hope you guys are going to like it too.

Hyuna is such a cute fangirl :X:X

Don't forget to subscribe and comment to tell me what you think.