17

Another Chance at Love

A/N Sorry if this chapter is a bit crappy. I'm not feeling very well so it turned out like this. I promise the next one will be better. I'll let you read and I'll hide under my blanket. Subscribe and comment.

 

 

Hyuna watched the interactions between Doojoon and Gayoon with a heavy heart. Now that she knew about their past situation she was asking herself how could she have missed those looks.

They were currently in 4minute's cabin waiting to go on stage. Beast just finished recording their comeback and they came by to wish the girls good luck. Yoseob and Gayoon were sitting in a corner, Yoseob whispering things into Gayoon's ear. Doojoon was sitting with the rest of the members participating actively in the conversation but Hyuna saw that from time to time his eyes were moving towards the couple. Despite the fact that Gayoon was smiling and giggling at whatever Yoseob was saying to her she was very tense and Hyuna caught her friend throwing some fugitive looks towards Doojoon.

There was something that nagged Hyuna.  It has been a moment when Doojoon was watching Gayoon, and Yoseob raised his head catching Doojoon stare. Yoseob then looked down and sighed, his reaction confusing Hyuna.

The door to the waiting room opened snapping Hyuna out of her thoughts. Jiyong stuck his head inside, his eyes looking around until he found Hyuna. He smiled.

"Oppa," she stood up going to him and hugging him. "You've finished recording?"

From the corner of the eyes Jiyong saw one of the Beast members stiffening when Hyuna hugged him. Interesting. "No, in ten minutes. I just came by to wish you girls good luck."

"Thanks. It's nice of you." Jihyun bowed to him.

"Aaand to invite you out for a drink after the show with the boys. The invitation is for you as well," he told the boys of Beast.

"Thanks hyung," Hyunseung nodded his head in appreciation for the invitation.

"Yeah, I have to go now. Talk with you later." He hugged Hyuna once again who gave him a warm smile and wished him good luck.

"He's sooo handsome," Sohyun sighed starry-eyed after he left.

Hyuna giggled "I know right!"

Junhyung left the room without saying a word.

He saw Jiyong talking with some other idols and waited until he finished and started walking away.

Walking rapidly to catch up with him he grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

"What  are your intentions with Hyuna?"

Jiyong raised an eyebrow "Excuse me?"

When he was in the waiting room earlier he saw Junhyung paling when he hugged Hyuna. Due the rumors that were floating around before, concerning Hyuna and him, he already suspected that the guy Hyuna told him about was Junhyung. If his reaction earlier wasn't enough the way he was acting now confirmed his suspicions.

"You heared me."

Jiyong refrained from rolling his eyes "My intentions concerning Hyuna are none of your business."

"I know what guys like you only want."

"Guys like me?" Jiyong took a deep breath to calm himself. He was really close to punch this guy. "For our own good I'm going to ignore your statement."

"Stay away from her!!!" Junhyung growled.

"Or what? Let me remind you that what happens between me and her it doesn't concern you. In any case if someone has the right to ask me to keep distance it's her, not you. And I don't believe she'll ask me that." He walked away with confidence.

"Damn!" Junhyung cursed and punched the wall.