14

Another Chance at Love

Hyuna entered her room with light steps and closed the door behind her gently. She walked to her bed and took a spin before plopping down on it. She covered with her hands and kicked her legs in air.

"That good, huh?" Gayoon giggled from her bed.

Hyuna jumped up startled. "Unnieee!" she whined.

Gayoon the lamp and took a sitting position in her bed. She patted the spot next to her "Come here, and tell unnie what happened that your squealing like this."

"Let me change and take a quick shower."

"You'll take a shower in the morning. Just change."

"I can't. I have to take a shower now."

Gayoon's eyes widened "Why do you need to take a shower now? What really happened?"

Hyuna rolled her eyes guessing what Gayoon was thinking. "Not that, you !" she grabbed the pillow on her bed and threw it at her friend.

Gayoon caught the pillow and started laughing at Hyuna's scandalized face.

Hyuna grabbed her pyjamas and pair of and ran to the bathroom. She took off her clothes and stepped into the shower cubicle, turning on the water. It was the probably the most rapid shower she took. She washed her hair and body in record time, getting off the salt and sand from her hair and body. She turned off the water and grabbed a towel wrapping her wet hair into, before taking another one and rubbing herself dry. She put on her then her shorts and shirt. She bent down and gathered her dirty clothes and used towel and threw them into the laundry basket. She then grabbed her toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste on it and started brushing her teeth. She rinsed and cleaned her brush before putting it away. She applied some face cream as well before walking out. She switched off the light and closed the door behind her.

"Finally! What took you so long? You did it on purpose so I'll fall asleep before you step out." Gayoon accused her.

"Be serious unnie," Hyuna rolled her eyes.

"By the way, your phone vibrated while you were in the shower."

Hyuna jumped on her bed to check her phone. A wide smile appeared on her face.

"Judging from your silly smile it's GD, right?" Hyuna didn't answer, she just kept her eyes glued to the phone screen.

Indeed it was Jiyong. Like he promised her, he texted telling her that he just got home and that he was already missing her. She replied and told him that she was missing him as well. After she sent the text she climbed off and went to Gayoon's bed sliding in next to her.

"So?" Gayoon nudged her. "What happened?"

Hyuna took a deep breath and started telling her how they've spent the day, both of them giggling and squealing from time to time.

"You kissed??!?!?!?!??!?!" Gayoon screamed shocked when Hyuna got to that part on the beach.

She covered the older girls mouth with her hand. "Unniee, shht. Let's not wake the other girls as well."

Gayoon winced when she realized that her reaction was a bit loud. "But how? Wow. I'm in shock. I really wasn't expecting it. So... How was it? Did you liked it?"

Hyuna bit her lip. "It was amazing. I think it was the most amazing kiss I've ever had. I don't know how to explain it. I felt so many things."

"What do you mean? What did you felt?" Gayoon frowned a bit. She was suspecting what was her friend feeling, but she wanted to be sure.

"I lot of things. There is this tingling in my body that I still feel whenever I think about that kiss. I felt like my body was on fire when he was kissing me. Everything erased from my mind in those moments, I didn't care about anything else and no matter how much that kiss lasted I wanted more, much more."

"That's lust Hyuna. You want Jiyong on a physical way." Gayoon explained.

"You think so? Ugh... I don't know what to think or do. Is this how you're feeling when you want Yoseob oppa?"

"If I was feeling this only for Yoseob..." Gayoon mumbled.

"Huh? What did you say? Unnie, are you ok? You seem a bit off." Hyuna looked worried at her friend. She noticed from earlier that her friend was acting odd but didn't ask anything. If Gayoon wanted to talk about it she would tell her.

Gayoon sighed. She didn't know if she should tell her or not what was wrong, but she couldn't carry this guilt on her own anymore. She needed someone's opinion. Besides, Hyuna was her friend. She may not approve with what she has done, but she won't judge her.

"I'm not ok Hyuna. I'm in a big mess and I don't know what to do to get out."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Gayoon decided to start with the beginning of the problem. "Remember the time when me and Yoseob fought and broke up for a while?"

Hyuna nodded confused. She didn't know what that had with the way she was acting now but she didn't interrupted her.

"You know that at the New Year's Eve party I couldn't stand to be so close to him and I've decided to leave." Hyuna once again nodded and didn't say anything so Gayoon continued talking. "Doojoon oppa offered me a ride so I wouldn't travel alone in a taxi. After we got here he said that he couldn't leave me alone on such night and decided to stay with me. We've opened a bottle of wine and started talking. Suddenly he told me that he liked me from our trainees days but didn't say anything because of Yoseob, but he couldn't keep it inside himself anymore. I was in shock for a few moments and then he kissed me, and before I could realize what was going on I was making love with him."

Hyuna gasped and covered in shock.

"This was the reason why I left for a few weeks at my parents house. I went there to think about what happened and to decide on how should I deal with anything. Before I could come with a solution, Yoseob came after me and we made up. And now I don't know how to deal with everything. Me and Doojoon never spoke about that night because I've avoided and he gave me space, but today while you were away he came by to talk with you. And he warned me that he wanted to talk about what happened." She gave Hyuna a scared look. "I don't want to lose Yoseob because I cheated on him."

"Technically you didn't. You two were separated at the moment. You're now with him and you love him. That's what matters. Everything else will get resolved."

"But that's the problem. I'm still cheating on him. Not physically, but mentally. I love Yoseob, but I want Doojoon as well. My body reacts every time he's near me. What I'm going to do?" Gayoon finally let her problems out. Now that she told Hyuna what happened she couldn't stop her tears anymore. She was scared.

Hyuna hugged her crying friend immediately. This was much more complicated than she thought. Someone surely was going to get hurt from this situation. She didn't know how to help her friend. Everything was a mess. She knew Gayoon was blaming herself for everything but the truth was that none of the three was guilty. They were victims of circumstances. For tonight Hyuna decided to leave her own problems and doubts away and concentrate on her friend. She could only imagine how hard has been on Gayoon to endure all this alone. Together they will find a solution for this. Hyuna kissed her head and laid on the bed pulling down Gayoon as well and hugged her tighter.

 

 

 

Hope you've like it.

So this was what happened between Gayoon and Doojoon. Who was suspecting something like this?

Again, I don't have time to check for mistakes so if you find any, ignore them.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment ^^