22

Another Chance at Love

A/N I can't believe it took so long to finally update. I wrote a blog explaining about the reason my updates are going to be a bit slow. For those that haven't read it I'm going to post the link here as well: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/972154

"What?" Hyuna turned around to face Junhyung.

They left 4minute's cabin and went to a secluded corridor to talk.

"Why are you acting like this towards me?" Junhyung asked.

"Are you really asking me this?" Hyuna looked at him, disbelief written all over her face.

"Ok. I know I screwed up, but still.."

"I don't really have time for this. What did you want to talk about?" she asked. Hyuna hated that her relationship with Junhyung got to this point. She missed the times when talking with him was bringing her joy.

"These days you don't really have time for anything apart spending time with that guy," Junhyung scowled. He was angry and bitter. He knew that Hyuna's feelings for him were disappearing quickly. He wanted to stop that, to get her back but he didn't know how.

"That is of no concern to you. If that is what you wanted to talk about I'm sorry but I don't want to hear it."

Junhyung sighed "I wanted to talk about us,"

"What us? There is no us,"

"I want to ask you to give me another chance. I know that I'm asking a lot from you but I beg you to give me another chance. I still love you,"

"You're asking too much Junhyung. I cannot give you another chance because I lost my trust in you and I don't know if you can ever recover it." Hyuna sighed. This was it. This was the moment to cut any ties she still had with Junhyung. She was in love with Jiyong and she wanted a relationship with him. To achieve that she needed to lock the past up and open herself for the future.

"I will prove to you that you can trust me. I made a mistake and I'm regretting it. Please just give me a chance to prove to you that I still love you." Junhyun begged.

Hyuna shook her head. "I'm sorry but I don't want to give you another chance. What we had is in the past and I don't want it anymore. I want my future with somebody else."

"With him?" he spat with bitterness.

"He has a name and you should respect him since he is you're sunbae. And yes. I want a future with Jiyong."

"But he's not right for you, he-"

"Again that is not your problem. If he's right or wrong for me it's my concern. If that is all what you wanted to talk about then I'm leaving."

Before Hyuna could leave Junhyung grabbed the back of her neck and kissed her. For a few moments she was too stunned to react.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we're ready to leave," Jiyong said from behind Hyuna.

She pulled away and turned quickly to face Jiyong. "This is not what it looks like," she tried to explain.

"We're in the parking lot. We'll wait there for you," Jiyong told her his face void of any emotion. He turned and left before she could say anything else.

Hyuna turned and glared at Junhyung "You've just lost the little respect that I still had for you," she turned and ran after Jiyong wanting to clarify everything.

 

 

***

 

 

The entire night Hyuna tried to speak with Jiyong alone but he avoided her. Not only that but he spent the entire night talking with some actress that claimed that she was a big fan of him. It was clear that she wanted to get into his pants at any costs. Hyuna wanted to go and claw her eyes out. Thankfully Gayoon stopped her before she went and wiped the floor with that .

Seeing an opportunity when the stood and went to the bathroom Hyuna moved quickly to where Jiyong was.

"Let me explain," Hyuna said quickly.

"Explain what?" Jiyong barely gave her any attention.

"Explain what you saw."

"Oh, that. Don't worry I won't tell to anyone." Before Hyuna could say something else, Jiyong stood up and left her alone.

Bitting her cheek Hyuna forced herself not to cry. She didn't know how to make him listen to her.

"Did you managed to explain to him what happened?" Gayoon asked from behind her.

Hyuna shook her head. "He didn't even let me talk. I don't want to lose him unnie."

"You want me to go and talk with him?" Gayoon asked.

Hyuna shook her head. "I don't think he'll listen to you either."

"Maybe you should speak with Youngbae oppa. He'll make you listen to you."

"I don't know if it's a good idea. I don't want to involve anyone else."

"Then what are you going to do?"

Hyuna shrugged "I don't know," she said dejectedly.

Not one to quit so quickly Hyuna followed Jiyong for the rest of the night looking for another opportunity to talk with him alone. She managed to catch him alone in the parking lot when they were heading for their vans. He was walking a bit slower than the other so he was behind.

"It wasn't what it seemed," she tried again but he ignored her.

"Why don't you listen to me?" Jiyong kept heading to his van without saying anything.

"I'm in love with you!" Hyuna shouted.