15

Another Chance at Love

A/N  I know I was supposed to update this yesterday but I had to go to an unplanned barbeque with my friends and didn't have time. No proofread so ignore any mistakes you find. Enjoy!!!

 

 

Hyuna stepped out of the elevator and made her way to the practice room. Despite the fact that 4minute didn't have scheduled any practice today she came by the company. She wanted to speak with Doojoon about the situation him and Gayoon were. Usually she wouldn't stuck her nose in her friends' business but now she didn't have any other choice. Gayoon was too scared about what was about to happen so she had to do something to help her friend.

She walked inside the practice room and found the boys scattered around the room. She waved to everyone but didn't say anything.  From the corner of her eyes she saw Junhyung but she ignored him. This morning Gayoon told Hyuna the reason Doojoon came by the apartment. She wasn't in the mood to talk with him. She saw Doojoon laying on the floor with his eyes closed and made her way to him. She nudged him with her foot to attract his attention. 

Doojoon opened his eyes and looked surprised at Hyuna. The girls weren't supposed to come by today.

"I need to talk with you, oppa." Hyuna told him serious.

He pulled himself into a sitting position. "Ok. What's wrong?" he asked curious.

"In private please."

Doojoon frowned but didn't ask anything else. He grabbed his bottle of water and stood up following Hyuna out. On his way out of the room he caught Junhyung's curious look and he shrugged since he didn't know what was this all about. They didn't say anything else on the way to the roof. On the roof of the building there was a small garden arranged so that the workers could come out here and relax for a while. Thankfully no one was around at this moment of the day. Hyuna went and took a seat on a bench, Doojoon followed suit and sat next to her.

"Something happened? Can I help you with something?" Doojoon asked curious. He was thinking that Hyuna wanted to talk with him about Junhyung.

Hyuna shook her head. "I'm not here to talk about me."

"Then?" he looked at her confused.

"I'm here to talk about Gayoon," she told him with a pointed look.

Realization dawned on Doojoon's face. "You know," he simply stated.

Hyuna nodded "Unnie, told me last night."

"What do you want to talk about?" Doojoon sighed.

"What are your intention's with Gayoon?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Unnie, told me you want to talk about what happened with her. She's scared about the reason you want to talk with her." Hyuna told him.

Doojoon scowled. "Don't you think it's about time to talk about what happened? I don't want to hurt her Hyuna, and if I was sure that she doesn't feel anything for me, I would leave her alone. But I can't. I know she feels something for me."

"She loves Yoseob."

He smiled sadly "I never said that she doesn't. But she feels something for me as well. And I want to find out what."

"Even if it means to ruin her relationship with the man she loves? Even if it means to hurt her?"

"I love her Hyuna," he told her with a sigh. "And despite the fact that it hurts like hell to see her with Yoseob, if I knew for sure that she is completely happy with him, I'll keep myself apart. But she isn't. I can see it in her eyes. Something's missing from their relationship, and I think I have that something." He rubbed his face with his hands "Do you think it's fair for Yoseob to be with someone that doesn't think about him all the time? Tell her not to worry. I just want to talk with her and clarify everything. I won't do anything to endanger her relationship. I love her and Yoseob too much to hurt them. I just want to talk and if she tells me that she doesn't want me to get close to her again, I'll respect her wish."

Hyuna bit her lip worried. This was much more complicated than she thought. The fact that Doojoon's feelings were so strong made everything harder. She didn't doubt that if Gayoon asked him to stay away from her he'll do it, no matter how much it hurt him. She didn't want anyone to hurt. She loved Doojoon, Gayoon and Yoseob as much and one of them hurting was going to hurt everyone else as well. They were a family after all. Doojoon was right. No matter the outcome they needed to talk. 

Hyuna grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently. "I'm going to talk with her."

He gave her a weak smile "Thanks. I need to go back to practice." He squeezed her hand as well before standing up.

"Oppa, if you ever need to talk, call me."

He nodded, his eyes full of gratitude and left back to the practice room.

Hyuna sighed and started playing with Doojoon's forgotten water bottle. She felt bad that she couldn't help her friends more.

Hyuna frowned when she saw Junhyung making his way towards her.

"What happened?"he asked referring at her talk with Doojoon.

"Nothing that concerns you," she told him simply.

"I saw you yesterday with that guy. You seemed happy to see him."

Hyuna realized that he was talking about Jiyong. "He's a nice guy. I like spending time with him. He makes me happy."

"Are you guys together?" he asked not really wanting to know the answer.

"Not yet" she answered honestly. "But who knows, maybe in the future..."

"He's not good for you."

"Usually people that don't seem right for you are the best. Look what happened with you. I thought you were perfect for me and I've ended with my heart broken," she told him with a sad smile.

Junhyung swallowed hardly but didn't said anything else.

Hyuna stood up. "I have to go, I'm meeting a friend."

"Him?" he asked, agony evident into his voice.

Hyuna shrugged "Maybe. Bye." she turned and walked away without looking back.

Junhyung grabbed the bottle of water and threw it across the garden in anger "Damn everything."

 

 

Hyuna leaned on the elevator wall and closed her eyes. Why did she had to still have feelings for him? Why couldn't she forget him already and move on with her life?

 

 

Subscribe and comment ^^