12

Another Chance at Love

Hyuna gasped the moment Jiyong's lips touched hers, and he took immediately advantage sneaking his tongue inside , his hand into her hair keeping her from pulling away. Not that it passed her mind to pull away. was thoroughly explored by Jiyong, he didn't let a spot untouched. The kiss was deep and hard. Despite being kissed before it was never like this, he was every breath out of her.

Jiyong leaned back and laid on the sand forcing her to follow him and lay on top of him. With a sudden move he turned pinning her under him, his right knee nudging her thighs apart. Her hands settled on to his chest and she pushed him a little. His mouth left her so she could breath and his lips attached themselves to her neck nibbling and gently. Hyuna knew there was a reason why she shouldn't be doing this, yet right now she didn't give a damn. Grabbing his hair with both hands she pulled his head up so she could kiss him again. She felt the hand on her hip gripping her harder when she timidly his lips. Before she could push her tongue past his lips, he rolled on to his back suddenly covering his eyes with his left arm.

Hyuna touched her numb and swollen lips with her fingertips. Wow. She turned her head and looked at Jiyong who was trying to get back in control. His breath was labored and his hands were fisted, his knuckles turning white. A few moments later he finally pulled his arm off his eyes and sat up. Hyuna followed his suit and sat up as well.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that," he apologized his eyes full of remorse.

"It's ok. I-i liked it-t." Hyuna mumbled and looked down blushing.

Jiyong half smiled and cupped her cheek pulling her face up to look at him. "But? I can feel there is a but."

"I-"Hyuna bit her lip not knowing how to explain what happened and what she was feeling.

"It's ok. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he sighed. "Look, I really like you. Since we've met when you twisted your ankle, I kept thinking constantly at you. I like your company very much and your innocence and cuteness draws me to you. I tried my best to stay away from you, since I don't want to drag you into any rumors with me. I understand if you want to keep your distance since people usually assume the worst from me."

Hyuna shook her head. "It's not that. It's," she took a deep breath. "I don't know how to explain but I'll hope you'll understand."

"If you don't want to talk about it, don't worry," he assured her again.

"No, it's not that. I honestly don't know how to explain."

He watched her in silence waiting for her to gather her thoughts.

"I liked someone very much. We used to be best friends, always spending time together. We shared everything and knew everything about each other, or so that's what I thought until recently. Soon our feelings started to turn into something more than feelings for a friend. We both knew. We discussed about it and he proposed that we should spend some time apart from each other to think and be sure if we wanted to take a step further. I agreed. He was right. Our friendship was important for us and we had to think about it. We didn't want to ruin it, if things didn't work out well. We stayed apart from each other, only texting from time to time, until it reached my ears the news that he was dating someone. I felt betrayed and hurt since the girl he is seeing I thought it was my friend. She listened to me talk about him, and encouraged me towards a relationship with him. For a few days after I found out about them, I was too furious and hurt to listen to him. Finally a few days ago we've met and I've let him explain everything. He told me that circumstances forced him to date my friend and that he still had feelings for me.  Still this doesn't change anything. He's still dating her and they still hid from me the fact that they were seeing each other, and while she didn't have any restraint from hurting me and taking him away from me, I'm not like that. They are in a relationship and I don't want to get involved between them in any way." Hyuna finished with a sigh.

"You still like him, don't you?" Jiyong asked after she didn't say anything more. He kept silent the whole time, staring at the sea. He was dreading her answer but he had to ask.

"Yes. I would lie if I said I didn't. He was a very important person to me, and while I'm still hurt I still have feelings for him. Sure they're fading with each day, and after a while they're going to fade completely. You play a big part in the disappearance of my feelings." She confessed honestly, surprising him. He turned and looked at her curious.

"I don't know what it is, but when I'm with you I forget completely about him, actually about everything. I like spending time with you. You make me laugh, make me feel safe, make me act so unlike me, you make me happy," she gulped nervously before continuing. "I've kissed before, yet I've never felt what you made me feel. My body still trembles when I think about it," Hyuna confessed in a small voice.

Jiyong chuckled "My innocent little girl." He leaned in and kissed her forehead. "Let's take things slow. I understand that you must be confused since a lot of things happened in a short time. We'll meet, spend time together, I'll make you laugh, and we'll see how things are going to turn out. If after you've sorted out your thoughts and feelings you discover that you don't like me the same way I like you, you have to tell me. I'll still be your friend no matter what."

She looked up at him and smiled. "Ok. Can you-" she looked down and blushed.

"What?" He asked amused.

"Can you kiss me again?" she asked quickly before she cowered again.

Jiyong was taken aback and stuttered "I- don'-t think it's a g-good idea."

She gazed into his eyes and pouted a little "Please"

He groaned "I don't think I'll ever be able to refuse you something."

She inwardly smiled triumphantly when his lips touched hers once again.

 

 

I hope you liked it.

Don't forget to comment an subscribe

Thanks <3