6

Another Chance at Love

"Look who's here?" Doo Joon smiled big and enveloped Hyuna in a bear-hug.

"Oppa, I can't breathe." Hyuna was a bit confused of this display of affection. Despite her and Doo Joon being close to each other, they weren't usually this affectionate in public. The reason for him acting so unlike himself was soon revealed when she saw in a corner Jun Hyung and Hara watching her. She forced a smile to appear on her face and punched Doo Joon, so he would let her go.

He pulled away to watch her closely. "How are you? Should you stay on your feet for so long?"

Hyuna rolled her eyes annoyed and grateful at the same time. He was trying to distract her from seeing Jun Hyung and Hara together. "Oppa, I had a twisted ankle, not a deadly disease."

Yoseob wrapped his arms around Gayoon and kissed her cheek. He missed Doo Joon's glare but Gayoon didn't. She looked down a bit worried.

"Hyung's right. You shouldn't stay so long on your feet." Yoseob told her.

"I'm fine. I just came from the doctor, which gave me green light to do whatever I want. My ankle is completely healed."

"Still, you shouldn't strain yourself." Yoseob insisted.

"Gah, you two are annoying. Nevermind, where is Hyun Seung oppa?"

"He's changing. Why?" Doo Joon asked curious.

"I need to talk with him. Have you finished practice?"

"Not really, but he's going to meet some friends and he's leaving early."

"Oh, do you know if he left already?"

"He didn't. He has his phone and the rest of his things here, so he still has to pass by to take them."

"Great." Hyuna sighed relieved. "I'm going to wait for him here."

"Then come and sit down." Doo Joon grabbed her arm and pulled her towards a chair, forcing her to take a seat. Knowing that protesting would mean a waste of breath, Hyuna sat down quietly.She tried her best not to look where Jun Hyung was but she couldn't. She caught him giving her odd looks, but nothing more.

When she saw Hyun Seung walking in, she jumped up and ran to him. "There you are."

Hyun Seung looked at her startled. "What are you doing here? How's your ankle?"

"It's healed. I need a favor."

"What is it?" he asked her curious.

"Can you give me G-Dragon's phone number? Pleaaasssseeee" She made a cute face at him.

"Huh? Why do you want his phone number?" he looked confused.

He wasn't the only one confused. The others looked at her with questioning looks. Even Jun Hyung who did his best to ignore her, right now he turned and looked at her. Why did she wanted that guy's phone number?

Hyuna greeted her teeth. So many questions? Couldn't he just give her the phone number. It wasn't like she was going to stalk him, and call him 24/7. Even if she was tempted.

"I want to thank him for helping me when I've twisted my ankle."

Understanding dawned on the boys faces. Apart from Yoseob who knew the whole story from Gayoon, the others only knew that someone helped Hyuna to get to her cabin. There have been talks going around but they didn't actually listen to any of the rumors.

"Oh, so he was the one that helped you."

"Yes, now you understand why I've asked you to give me his phone number. Pleasseee."

Hyun Seung thought for a bit. "Actually right now, I was going to meet them. Do you want to come with me?"

"I--I---, What if they'll get mad for taking me with you. No, it's better if you give me his phone number. I don't want to intrude."

Hyun Seung rolled his eyes. "They won't get mad. It's more polite to thank him in person than by the phone."

Hyuna bit her lip "Yeah but-"

"Nothing, let's go." He grabbed his things and motioned to her to follow him.

"Wait," she looked at herself panicked. "I need to change."

"Why? You're perfectly dressed right now." Hyun Seung gave her clothes an odd look.

Yeah, perfectly dressed for a visit to the doctor, and for her friends to see her in them. She dressed comfortable today. She was wearing a plain red t-shirt, with a pair of shorts and sneakers. Her plan was to come here after her visit to the doctor, ask Hyun Seung for the phone number, than go back to their apartment and call him from the safety of her home. Not to go see him.

Seeing her worried Gayoon pushed her gently to the door. "Go, you look fine."

"But unniee, I'm not even wearing make up," she shot Gayoon an helpless look.

"You look fine," she insisted. "Go!!"

"If you only want to thank him, why do you care if you have make up on, or not?" Doo Joon asked Hyuna, with a mischievous smile.

Hyuna turned around suddenly and grabbed Hyun Seung's hand pulling him out. "Let's go."

Gayoon shook her head giggling.

"What's up with her?" Yoseob asked curious.

"Don't tell her I've told you, but Hyuna is a huge fangirl of GD."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and after he helped her it's getting worse. But who could blame her. He treated her so nice, you should have heard her these days. The only thing she's done was to talk about him. How handsome he is, how nice and gentle, that he looks so hot when he bites his lip, that he has such a beautiful smile... and things like that." Gayoon looked down to hide her smile. With every word she said about Hyuna praising GD, Jun Hyun's face turned greener. Let him have a taste of his own medicine.

*****

Seung Hyun opened the door after the door bell rang the third time.

"Annyeong, sorry I'm late hyung."

"It's ok." He gave Hyuna curious look, before moving out of the way to let them in.

"Where's Ji Yong hyung? Hyuna wanted to talk with him and thank him again for helping her," Hyun Seung explained her presence before taking his shoes off.

"Oh, he's taking a shower. He'll join us in a few. How's your ankle?" He asked Hyuna.

She took out her shoes and followed them in to the living room. "It healed already."

"Good. I won't ever understand the girls need to torture themselves in those hells." Seung Hyun muttered disgusted.

Hyuna giggled "I think you'll have to be a girl to actually understand."

He smiled "Probably."

"I heard a girl giggling." Seungri walked in to the living room and grinned. "Hey, beautiful. Came to see me?"

"No!" Hyuna grinned at the incredulity that appeared on his face at her answer. From the Big Bang members, Seungri was the one that she interacted more. He loved to , and never missed a chanced to do it.

"Leave the girl alone. " Young bae slapped the back of his head. "Hey, Hyuna, how's your ankle?"

"Annyeong.  It's healed." How many times did she already said that? Did everyone knew about her clumsiness?

"Great, but you should not strain yourself. Sit down." She shook her head amazed. What was with everyone that kept telling her to be careful. The doctor already said that she was ok. Knowing that protesting would do no good, she sat down on the couch.

"Do you want something to drink?" Seung Hyun asked her.

Before she could answer they've heard a door open and footsteps heading towards them.

"I heard the doorbell ring. Did Hyun Seung came?" he asked before he got there.

Hyuna looked to where she heard the voice and her breath stopped when he appeared into the doorway. He was half dressed, wearing only a pair of black sweatpants. Because he was busy rubbing his wet hair with a towel he didn't see her.

Feeling someone's gaze on him he looked up and stared directly into Hyuna's big eyes. What was she doing here?

Hyuna tried her best to close . It was already embarrassing enough that she couldn't tear her eyes off his torso, the last thing she needed was to start drooling too.

 

Like always  I really hope you liked the chapter.

I'm really lazy right now so I haven't checked to see if I have any mistakes. Please ignore them 

for now. I'll check later.

Subscribe and comment.

By the way, don't you guys love a little green monster named jealousy?

I know I do :D