18

Another Chance at Love

"Sit down," Gayoon told Doojoon who complied. "Do you want something to drink?"

"Do you have Coke?"

"Be right back." Gayoon walked into the kitchen and to the refrigerator. The atmosphere between her and Doojoon was extremely awkward. Since all the girls were out today, she finally made courage to call Doojoon and ask him to come over. Hyuna was right, they needed to talk. Grabbing two cans of coke she returned to the living room. She placed a can in front of Doojoon and went to sit at the other end of the couch.

Doojoon grabbed the can, opening it and taking a sip of the drink. "Where are the girls?" he asked curious.

"Hyuna is with Jiyong oppa, Jihyun had filming and Sohyun and Jiyoon are at Sohyun's house. They're probably going to spend the night there."

"Are Hyuna and Jiyong dating?"

Gayoon shook her head "No, but I think they're heading that way."

Seeing that his attempt at having light conversation wasn't very successful, Doojoon decided to cut straight to the point "I was surprised when you called me."

"Me too," Gayoon admitted.

A light chuckle escaped his lips "I wanted to tell and ask you so many things but now that I have the opportunity to do it, my mind is blank."

Gayoon weak smiled and looked down. She was in the same situation.

"I like you Gayoon-"

"Oppa-"

Doojoon raised his hand to stop her from talking. "Let me finish. I don't know  if I'm going to make any sense since my thoughts are jumbled right now, but I'll try. Like I said, I like you and it's getting harder to ignore and control my feelings. As I've told you before I've liked you for a long time but because Yoseob liked you as well I stood aside. I know that you have some feelings for me as well, and if Yoseob wasn't my friend I wouldn't give a damn that you were in a relationship and I would have taken you for myself, but I care to much about him.

"Oppa, I love him. But it's true that I have some feelings for you as well. I don't know what it is, if it's just physical attraction or something more."

Doojoon sighed "I need you to decide Gayoon. I need to know if it's just lust so I can finally give you up or if your feelings go deeper. We have to talk with Yoseob too. It's not fair to him to be lied."

Gayoon ran a hand through her hair. He was right, but she didn't want to lose any of them. Call her selfish or whatever but she wanted them both. She looked at Doojoon who was looking down, a sad expression on his face. It was breaking her heart to see him like this. He was an amazing person that needed to find someone to love him like he deserved. At the thought of seeing him with somebody else she felt a stab in her heart. Was he feeling like this every time he was seeing her with Yoseob?

Before she could think about her actions, her left hand cupped his cheek and forced him to look up. He watched her with questioningly eyes, but she didn't say anything. She just leaned in kissing him slowly, lovingly. She wanted to take away all of his sadness and pain through her kiss. She was the one who deserved to suffer.

 

*****

 

Jiyong could see the images changing on the screen but he didn't have any idea on what was going on into the movie. Now when Hyuna was clinging like this on his arm, wearing just his shirt and just a pair of underneath, her perfect legs exposed to him.

They were now in Jiyong's apartment, watching a movie. They met earlier to go out and eat something, then take a walk, but they've been forced to cut their walk short when it started raining heavily. They came to Jiyong's apartment to watch a movie. Jiyong lent a shirt to Hyuna so she could change out of her soaked clothes, and he was wearing just a pair of sweatpants which proved to be a very bad idea because her touches on his bare upper body was provoking unwanted reactions into his pants.

It was becoming harder with each day that passed to control himself when he was around her. His attraction to her turned into something more and Jiyong realized that he was deep into this. There was no turning back.

"Are you really that scared?" Jiyong asked when Hyuna buried her head into his neck, her moist breath sending shivers down his spine.

Hyuna looked up at him with a pout adorning her lips "Of course I am."

"Then why did you insisted to watch this movie?"

"Because every one was saying that it's great and I was the only one who hasn't seen it," she explained.

Jiyong shook his head amused.

Hyuna whimpered when the ghost appeared suddenly on the screen burying herself more into Jiyong.

He bit back a groan when she bent her legs and his shirt slide over her thighs revealing more to his gaze.

Hyuna felt him stiffening and looked up at him curious. Before she could ask what was wrong he bent down his head capturing her lips into a hungry kiss. She laid her back on the bed and he followed her down covering her body with his. Things were escalating quickly. He cupped her knee and wrapped her leg around his waist, his hand moving up her leg to her thigh and stopping at her hip, under the shirt. He moaned when she raked her nails on his back. Jiyong pulled away quickly when he realized that if he didn't stop now he won't be able to do it later.

Hyuna looked up at him confused.

"I- I need some fresh air. I'll be right back," he told her with a trembling voice, practically running out of the room.

Hyuna sat up with a huff. She knew how hard was trying Jiyong to maintain his self control around her. She became an expert in reading his body language. And while she was touched that he respected her and restrained himself around her she actually wished that his damn control will snap and will finally do what he wants. She wasn't a porcelain doll that will break if you didn't touch her with care, she was a woman that for the first time in her life wanted to be possessed.

 

In the kitchen, Jiyong was looking out the window, smoking a cigar in an futile attempt to calm himself. The temperature outside dropped a few degrees after the rain that fell for a few hours in the city but his body felt like it was on fire. He decided to drive Hyuna back home after he finished his cigar because he was conscious that he won't be able to control himself anymore.

Jiyong stiffened when he felt a pair of slim arms wrapping themselves around his torso.

"Are you ok oppa?" Hyuna asked him.

"Yes. Please go back to the bedroom," he told her in a restrained voice.

"Why?" Her hands were roaming his upper body, a nail scratching his lightly, while other fingers were tracing the ridges of his abs.

"Because you need to change so I could drive you home. I don't think I'll be able to control myself if you stay here."

"But I don't want to leave," she told him before placing a kiss on his shoulder, making him groan.

Damn everything and everyone. He wanted her and he was going to take her. He crushed his cigar on the windowsill before turning around and swept her in his arms. Hyuna wrapped her legs around his waist while her hands buried themselves into his hair, opening for his tongue and she let him kiss her like he always wanted to.

 

 

 

 

Yes, I'm mean and ended the chapter there:P

I'll update as soon as possible, I promise.

If you found any mistakes sorry, I'll edit this later.

Subscribe and comment?