3

Another Chance at Love

"She's not here." Gayoon told Jun Hyung and tried to slam the door in his face.

He slammed his palm on the door and stopped her from closing it. "Gayoon.." He knew that Hyuna was inside.

"Arasso, she's here, but she doesn't want to talk with you."

"Please, I need to talk with her, to explain how it happened." he begged Gayoon.

She scoffed "Now? You should have been honest with her when you asked for time. Now it's too late. You'll have to wait until she wants to talk with you."

Jun Hyung sighed defeated. There was no chance for him to pass by Gayoon right now. She was protective like a mama bear of her friends, especially of Hyuna.

"Ok. Please just tell her that I'm sorry."

"I'm not going to act like a messenger for you. Like I already said, you'll have to wait until she'll want to listen to you, and then tell her whatever happened," she told him irritated. Before he could reply she closed the door in his face.

"He got some nerve." Ji Hyun crossed her arms annoyed.

"Well in his defense, he looked a bit haggard." Gayoon said with a bit of sympathy.

"Hmph... What's the point in looking haggard now. He should have said something before everything got out of control. Right now his excuses and explanations won't do any good." Ji Hyun said, a frown on her beautiful face. She was really mad at Jun Hyung. Actually everyone was mad at him. No one knew about his relationship with Hara. Until this morning when the news broke out not even the boys knew about them keeping contact.

"What really angers me the most, is the fact that Hara, didn't said a thing. She was here cheering with us for Hyuna and Jun Hyung while on her back she was fooling around with him." Ji Yoon walked out of the kitchen with a glass of milk. She was angry and when she was angry she couldn't sleep. A glass of milk always helped her to sleep.

*****

The past few days passed in a blur for Hyuna. She concentrated on work harder than before. Right now their comeback was the most important thing. She wanted everything to be perfect. They were having their comeback at the same time with one of the biggest names in the industry. It was going to be hard to climb the charts but she and the girls were going to give their best for the fans.

By an unspoken rule both her and Jun Hyung avoided each other. They never were in the same room at the same time more than a few minutes. She knew that sooner or later she'll have to talk with him but right now she didn't want it. She was happy with the group's comeback and she didn't want to ruin her mood.

"Ok girls, this is it." Ji Hyun looked at the members excited.

"It's been so long." So Hyun bit her lip nervous.

"Let's go. It's our turn." Gayoon told them.

"Fighting!" Hyuna yelled.

"Fighting!" the others yelled too before running out of the room.

The fans were chanting their names excitedly. It has been more than an year since they've been on stage together. Their excitement and happiness was contagious. Soon the fans were singing along with them. This is what they've wanted. Maybe they won't win anything, but as long as their fans felt good and enjoyed their performances they were happy.

They got down the stage giggling like crazy.

"It was amazing." Ji Yoon clapped her hands happy.

Before Hyuna could reply, Hara crossed her path.

"We need to talk!" she told Hyuna with a pleading look on her face.

 

Hope you'll like it.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment to tell me what you think.

Enjoy!!!