16

Another Chance at Love

A/N Short chapter ahead. Sorry :| Still I hope you'll like it. Next one is going to be longer.

 

 

"I talked with him unnie," Hyuna sat on Gayoon's bed next to her.

"And?"

"And he is right. You need to talk with each other and clarify everything."

"But I'm scared," Gayoon told Hyuna.

"I understand, but you don't have too. Doojoon oppa won't do anything to hurt you."

Gayoon shook her head "Not of him, but of me. I don't think I'll be able to control myself if I am alone with him."

Hyuna sighed "Sooner or later you'll have to face your fears. I think it's better to finally talk with him and settle everything."

Gayoon hung her head low "You're right," she sighed.

 

***

 

"Why are you living with the members if you have your own personal apartment?" Hyuna asked after she took of her shoes and followed Jiyong into the living room.

They were currently in Jiyong's personal apartment. He called her earlier to ask if she wanted to spend some time together. Since Hyuna didn't have any schedules with 4minute she agreed. Since Jiyong had to do some recording they agreed that Hyuna will come to watch the recording and after that they'll go and spend some time alone. On their way to Jiyong's company he remembered that he had to pick some music sheets from his apartment so they stopped by.

"Because I like spending time with the guys. I don't like living by my own, I get lonely easily. I come here only when I need some time alone to find my inspiration," he told her.

"Oh,"

"Do you want a tour?" he asked.

"Yes please."

The apartment wasn't extremely big. It had a large living room, an opened up kitchen space, two bedrooms, the guest one being transformed into a small studio and a bathroom. Perfect for a young man.

"I have to grab something from the studio. You want to wait here or come with me?"

"I'll wait here," Hyuna told him. She didn't want to step into the studio afraid that she'll break some of the expensive looking equipment.

Jiyong nodded and walked into his small studio while Hyuna remained into the living room studying the furniture.The apartment was furnished while thinking about comfort. Jiyong good sense of style was visible in every single piece of furniture place into the apartment. She loved this place.

Jiyong walked out of his studio trying to put the music sheets in order without dropping them. Of course he didn't succeed and all the sheets flew around the living room. Muttering a curse he bent down and started picking them up. Giggling Hyuna went and started helping him. Not paying attention on where they were crawling they turned and bumped their heads into each other.

"Oww," Hyuna rubbed the front of her head. "Why do you have such a hard head?" she glared at him.

Not being able to hold himself anymore, Jiyong burst into laughter, Hyuna joining him immediately.

"Sorry," he said after they finally stopped laughing.

"It's ok." Hyuna could see how Jiyong's eyes were sliding towards her lips, but it seemed that he couldn't decide about kissing her or not. Deciding that she didn't want to wait for him to decide she leaned in and pressed her lips onto his.

Taken aback, Jiyong pulled back "Wh-"

"Mhm..." Hyuna protested. She grabbed his shirt and pulled him to her kissing him again.

Surrendering with a groan Jiyong grabbed the back of her neck and pushed his tongue past her lips kissing her hungrily.

Hyuna kissed him back with the same amount of passion, wrapping her arms around his neck and pushing him to the floor and straddling his stomach. Somewhere in the back of his head Jiyong knew they should stop, but he couldn't make himself do it. Wrapping his other arm around her waist he pulled her closer not letting a bit of space between their bodies. Trying to find a much comfortable position, Hyuna wiggled lower settling herself on his lap. With a sudden move, Jiyong sat up and pushed Hyuna off his lap.

"We have to go..." he said, his breathing coming out in heavy pants. "Somewhere... with a lot of people..."

Hyuna touched her lips with trembling fingers and nodded.

 

***

 

"How the hell did you end up like this?" Hara pushed a drunk Junhyung on the bed.

He didn't say anything but kept staring at the wall.

Sighting annoyed she started searching his phone through his pockets. When she found it she flipped it open and started searching through his contacts.

"What a-are you doi-ing?" he asked with slurred words.

"Calling Doojoon oppa to come and take you home," Hara informed him.

Junhyung stood up and took the phone from her hand. "No, stay with me."

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her on the bed with him.

"Huh? You're drunk oppa," she protested weakly.

He shook his head and moved on top of her "Stay with me," he leaned in and kissed her.