5

Another Chance at Love

Gayoon stretched out on the bed next to Hyuna. They just got back home from the hospital. Fortunately Hyuna's ankle was just a bit twisted. If she avoided leaning on it for a few days it was going to heal quickly.

"So... you and GD, huh?" Gayoon grinned at Hyuna.

Hyuna groaned "Will you shut up. You have been teasing me about it the entire day."

Gayoon rolled her eyes. "Come on, I know you want to brag about it. So go ahead, brag."

After a moment of silence Hyuna screamed "Ahh... unnieeeee. He carried me, omg, and smiled and he bit his lip, unnie." Hyuna sighed wistfully.

Ji Hyun walked in curious. "What's with all the screaming?"

Gayoon laughed "Hyuna's fangirling."

Ji Hyun smiled "Let's me guess, GD?"

Hyuna looked at Ji Hyun starry-eyed "He bit his lip, unnie."

Ji Hyun sat on the bed next to them. "You should call him, and thank him again."

Hyuna thought a bit. "You think?"

Both Gayoon and Ji Hyun nodded.

"But how I'm going to find out his phone number?"

Gayoon slapped the back of her head "Are you an idiot or you're just acting like one. Ask Hyun Seung oppa."

Hyuna looked confused for a moment, then understanding dawned on her face. "Oh.. right. He's close with Big Bang."

Ji Hyun shook her head amused. "Sometimes you're so airheaded."

*****

Young-bae sat on the bed next to Ji Yong.  "So, I heard you caused quite a stir today, hugging a girl in front of everyone."

Ji Yong gave him an annoyed look over his book. "I was carrying her," he practically growled the words. Damn, couldn't people mind their own business.  He was used with people talking about him all the time, but he didn't want people to start rumors about them.  He knew that if word leaked about him carrying her, they were going to give her a hard time.

Young-bae raised his hands up in surrender " I didn't say anything. This is the version that is circulating around," he informed Ji Yong.

He rolled his eyes. "If someone asks, just deny everything."

"Why? You did a good deed. You were helping someone."

"You know that they are going to twist anything we say until this innocent story is turned into a scandalous one. I don't want people to spread mean rumors about her."

 Young-bae raised an eyebrow.

"What? She seemed a nice person." Ji Yong shrugged.

"And she is very beautiful too." Yong-bae pointed out.

"That too." Ji Yong hid his smile behind his book.

 

Not very pleased with how this chapter turned out. I made it in a rush.

Still, I hope you'll like it.

Don't forget to subscribe and comment.

THANKS!!!