20

Another Chance at Love

A/N First of all I want to apologize. It's been so long since the last time I've updated. I've had a huge writer's block on this story and when I say huge I really mean huge. After so long I finally managed to finish this chapter. I forgot how many times I written, erased and then rewritten. It's short but at least it's something. I'm still struggling with my block but hopefully I'll manage to get past it soon. A big thanks to those that haven't gave up after so long of not updating. Well... enjoy and I promise that it won't pass so long until I update again.

 

Hyuna woke up and looked around the room not recognizing at first where she was. She felt her face heating up when she remembered the events of last night. She didn't understand what got into her yet she didn't regretted it. But she was embarrassed and afraid to face Jiyong. What if he thought she was tish because of her behavior. Her thoughts were interrupted when the bedroom door opened and Jiyong walked in with a tray of food. He set the tray on the nightstand and leaned in giving her a gentle kiss.

"Hungry?" he asked and Hyuna nodded.

"Take this first," he gave her a small pill.

"What is it?" Hyuna asked confused.

"The morning-after pill. Since last night we didn't use protection you have to take it," he told her.

"Oh," Hyuna bit her lip. Damn she totally forgot about it.

"I'm sorry," Jiyong said.

"What for?"

"I should have been more careful and not put you through such risk."

Hyuna cupped his cheek "I've wanted it. You're right. We should have been more careful before we left ourselves carried by the moment. We're both adults and both responsible for it. It's done and I don't regret it."

Jiyong smiled and kissed her hand "Take the pill and let's eat. I have to take you back home before Gayoon storms here and asks for my head."

Hyuna giggled and did as he said. After they ate they went to take a shower together. No matter how much Hyuna insisted and whined Jiyong refused to take her again so soon. But he did showed her some other means to give and receive pleasure.

 

***

 

Gayoon looked up from her computer when Hyuna walked into their room. "Where have you been?"

"With Jiyong oppa,"

"Oh,"

"What?" Hyuna asked when her friend kept watching her with a suspicious look.

"There's something different about you."

Hyuna frowned "What do you mean?"

"You're glowing. What happened?"

"Nothing." Hyuna blushed.

Gayoon put down her computer and narrowed her eyes at Hyuna "You didn't..."

"Did what?" Hyuna pretended to be confused.

Gayoon squealed "Tell me everything,"

Knowing that no matter how much she denied that something happened Gayoon won't believe her, Hyuna sat down next to her friend and told her everything.

"You love him," Gayoon stated.

"I do," Hyuna admitted.

"And Junhyung oppa?"

Hyuna sighed "I still have feelings for him,"

"But? I feel a but there."

"My feelings for Jiyong are getting stronger than my feelings for Junhyung."

"And isn't that a good thing?"

"Yes it is. But I can't help but feeling sad. Things could have been so different."

"Maybe it's better like this."

Hyuna smiled "Yeah, you're right. What about you? Have you decided what are you going to do with Yoseob and Doojoon?"

Gayoon sighed and told Hyuna about her talk with Doojoon.

"When are you going to talk with him?"

"Next weekend. Both us and Beast have the weekend free."

Hyuna hugged her friend tight. She hoped that everything will turn all right, but she knew that someone was going to be badly hurt.