7

Another Chance at Love

Ji Yong could see how her cheeks started to redden. She was such a contradiction. A y diva on stage, and cute girl off stage.

"Hey," he greeted them.

"Annyeong." Hyuna gave him a shy smile.

"I see your ankle is better." Ji Yong pointed out.

"Yes, it's completely healed."

"I'm glad. Excuse me for a moment." He went to the bathroom and threw the towel into the laundry basket, then went to his room and grabbed a t-shirt from his closet putting it on. He then walked back to the living room.

As soon as he walked in he noticed the look of disappointment on Hyuna's face when she saw that he put on a shirt.

"What can I get you guys to drink?" he asked Hyuna and Hyun Seung.

"I want a beer." Hyunseung told him.

Taking advantage that he was acting like a host the others asked him to bring them some beers too. Because Hyuna was there he kept his mouth shut and didn't tell them where to stuff their orders.

"Just water for me, please." Hyuna said.

"Ok. I'll go get the drinks."

"Let me help you." Hyuna jumped to her feet.

"You don't have too. You're a guest. Sit down, I'll go help him." Seung Hyun told her.

Ji Yong rolled his eyes at the sudden display of mannerism in front of Hyuna. Looking at her, he saw the discomfort on Hyuna's face. She wasn't into her element.

"It's ok, hyung. If she wants to come, let her. Come on, the kitchen is this way." He led the way and Hyuna quickly followed him.

 

What was with her? She wanted to come with him so she could talk with him in private and now she was tongue tied. If she kept watching him without saying anything he'll start thinking that she was a weirdo.

"Thank you," she blurted out suddenly.

"Huh?" he looked up from the refrigerator.

Hyuna grimaced. "I'm sorry I've intruded like this." When she saw his confused look she shook her head to clear her thoughts. "I've wanted to thank you again for helping me when I've twisted my ankle, but I didn't know how to contact you so I've asked Hyun Seung oppa your phone number. He suggested that since he was coming too see you, I should come with him and thank you in person. I didn't want to intrude so I apologize to you and the others. I hope you won't get mad-"

"Slow down," he cut her off with a smile. "It's ok. You didn't intrude and neither me or the guys are going to get mad. You're welcome here, and once again, I'm glad that I could help you."

Hyuna smiled gratefully.

 

Ji Yong looked into the fridge again and smiled to himself. She was really cute, and like Young-bae pointed out she was very beautiful too.

He couldn't help but notice that despite not being very tall, she had long, shapely legs, a toned stomach and small, firm s. She wasn't wearing any make up, yet her face was flawless. Indeed, she was very beautiful. Taking a peek at her again, he noticed that her hair wasn't perfectly arranged like he expected, it was tousled.

If it looked like this now, he wondered how will it look after a tumble in the bed and after his fingers played in it.At the sudden improper thought, his head snapped up, hitting his head on a shelf.

"Are you ok?" she came quickly to his side.

"Yes." he placed the beer bottles on the table and rubbed the sore spot on his head.

She looked as if she was trying very hard not to laugh.

"Go on! Laugh! I know it's funny."

Hyuna covered laughing. "What happened?"

"I miscalculated the distance." he shrugged. Placing some glasses on a tray, he gave her the beer bottles. "Can you carry these?"

"Sure." She grabbed the beer bottles from him.

He placed her water bottle on the tray before lifting it up carefully. "Go ahead." He motioned her to go first.

Big mistake!!! When she turned around to walk out, his eyes slid to her .

"Enough!" he muttered to himself. "No more thoughts about you and her together in a bed, or on a couch,....or on the floor....or anywhere!!!"

 

Mehh... Could have been better, but I still hope you've enjoyed it.

Subscribe and comment.

Oh, and ignore the mistakes, if I have. ^^