13

Another Chance at Love

It's short and not the best I wrote but I still hope you'll like it.

Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?" Gayoon looked at Doojoon surprised.

"Is Hyuna home?"

"No. Why?" she asked curious.

Doojoon ran a hand through his hair frustrated. "Junhyung came back to the dorm drunk and he is mumbling something about Hyuna. I came to see if she knew something."

"I don't think so. They didn't meet today. She has been away the whole day."

"Ugh... then I'm out of ideas."

"I'm sorry that I couldn't help. Bye then." She tried to close the door but he snuck a foot in between and stopped her.

"How long are you going to avoid me? You know that sooner or later we'll have to talk." Doojoon gave her a hard look.

"No we don't. We have to forget everything that happened." Gayoon said with determination.

"I can't. Can you?" He took a step towards her making her take a step back and put a hand on his chest to stop him from coming nearer.

"Y-yes."

He trapped her hand on his chest. "Liar," he accused her. "Your body gives you away."

"Leave, please." She gave him a look full of fear.

He sighed and let go of her hand which she hid behind her back afraid the she'll touch him again. "I'll leave. For now. But we're going to talk about what happened. Just because you pretend that it didn't it doesn't make it that way. We've delayed this discussion for too long and you know it. The next time I'm not going to relent anymore." With his last warning Doojoon turned around and left.

Gayoon slammed the door shut and slid down on it, burying her head between her knees. What was she going to do? Doojoon seemed keen on talking about what happened between them and she was dreading the moment. God, she was so confused.

 

***

 

Jiyong parked the car in front of Hyuna's building and turned to smile at the beautiful girl seated next to him.

It was around midnight right now. They've spent the entire day together and he was cursing the fact that time flew so fast. After their small confession on the beach they've spent the next hours embraced watching the sky and talking. They talked about their fears, their dreams and he shared things that apart from a few people close to him no one knew. The longer he knows her the more he likes her and wants her for himself. He couldn't believe that a guy could be so stupid as to let her go. He wasn't. He was determined to make her forget that guy and fall in love with him.

"I'm afraid this week I won't be able to come and see you. I have some recordings to do and I'm not sure when we'll finish." he explained her.

Hyuna gave him a reassuring smile. "It's ok. It's work, you don't really have a choice."

"Don't get your hopes up, you won't get rid of me that easy. I'll call whenever I have some free time." he warned her.

"In that case, I'll keep my phone close." Hyuna giggled.

"Do that," he laughed. "You should go now. You said you have practice in the morning and it's already past midnight."

"You want to get rid of me?" Hyuna asked with a pout pretending to be hurt.

Jiyong chuckled. "You know better than that."

"Yeah, I do, and you're right. I should go. Thank you for this wonderful day!" she leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Give me a text when you get home, so I'll know you're ok."

He smiled "I will. Bye!"

"Bye." she climbed out and walked quickly into the building.

Only after he saw her stepping inside and greeting the guard, he drove off.

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment.

Thanks!