Angry SunYe

I'm Loving You

      "Everyone has been worried about you." TOP looked at the girl while he was getting her water.

       "Oppa...where haave you been?" Sohee looked at the familiar man. She noticed that he lost a lot of weight and he had a very deep voice.

       "I can't tell you. My family wanted to move after Jaebeom left."

        "Why didn't you tell me?" Sohee always missed her other oppa.

        "I talked to your dad, and he thought it would be better if you forgot about me slowly. I wasn't going to come back."

        "I missed you, oppa, esspecially after Jay oppa left. You were the only person who played with me." Sohee thought back on the old times.

        "You guys were really close." Youngbae spoke. He was quiet ever since Sohee woke up.

        "Ne. Seunghyun oppa was like my real brother. He was best friends with my oppa. He was with me ever since I was three." Sohee looked at Youngbae and smiled. The bruises on her face healed beautifully, however, there were still many cuts.

        "TOP hyung, you're a bad guy!" Seungri yelled. Daesung and Seungri listened to TOP's story once they got back and Daesung even shed some tears. "Why wouldn't you tell your dongseng you were leaving!"

        "We left right away, even I was surprised."

        "Kkeundae-yo(but) oppa...you're apart of a gang..." Sohee would have never thought that her oppa would join a gang.

        "You have to understand, Sohee. The part of the neighborhood that we were in...it wasn't good. It was either join the gang or be the gang's victim. I resisted for a long, long time. That caused me to go to the hospital three times a week, and I finally gave in."

        "Oppa, I have nothing agianst it. Chincha-yo. I just thought..." Sohee trailed off.

        "You thought what?"

        "I thought that you would be a business man or something."

        "We kind of are." Daesung explained to Sohee what they did and she looked so facinated.

        "Don't give her any ideas." TOP gave them a look and they quieted down. "We should call Yubin."

 

        "Yoboseyo?"

        "Unni?"

        "Sohee! You're awake! You worried me! You wouldn't wake up for days!" Yubin was definitely relieved. She was worrying so much that she could barely focus on her school work, which meant that her grades could have gone down.

        "Mianae, unni. I didn't know. I don't know what happened to me." Sohee felt terrible.

        "Sohee-ya, rest up. You have to get prepared for school tomorrow. You've missed too much already. It's not good." Yubin explained to her that she was going to stay with her. She explained that Sohee's grandmother had died and she explained that her father would be gone for a few days.

        "Appa left without me?" Sohee was quite confused.

        "Of course! He couldn't take you! You were asleep, and I'm pretty sure that you didn't want him to see your bruises." Yubin was surprised that Sohee was so naive.

        "Right...okay. I understand. I just wanted to see my oppa too." Sohee missed her oppa, and they hadn't talked in months. She missed him.

        "Sohee, I'll be home later. Are Jiyong's friends still there?" Yubin thought that his friends looked unreliable.

        "Ne. They are taking in the kitchen. One of Jiyong oppa's friends knew me from before. He was my opp's best friend." Yubin got interested then.

        "Jaebeom oppa?" Jay and the girls have met once. They all thought he was super nice and they all had an instant attraction towards him. Though his feelings weren't mutual, he still treated them like he treated Sohee.

        "Ne. After Jay oppa left, Seunghyun oppa's family moved to Busan." Sohee still couldn't believe that he wanted to be called TOP.

        "That's such a coincidence. That's great that you two are reunited again." Yubin was jealous. Sohee suddenly knew many handsome men. She thought that she looked like a crazy to them, but that was in her mind. They all thought that she was a very caring person. "Listen, Sohee, I have to get to class. Call Sunye or any one of them. They've been worried sick. I believe that all of them are on break now...well...only YeEun and Sunye."

        "Araso, unni. Annyong! Have fun in class!" Yubin laughed and bid her farewell.

       

        "Yoboseyo? Sohee?" Sunye picked up right away.

        "Unni? Are you okay?" Sunye sounded preoccupied.

        "YAH! WHO ARE YOU TO MAKE ME WORRIED SICK??!! YUBIN UNNI TOLD ME I COULDN'T SEE YOU! WAE??!!" Sunye wanted an answer. She was worried right when she heard that Sohee was sick and was quite surprised that Yubin was taking care of Sohee. She was always the one who took care of the other girls. They were never super close, but suddenly Yubin wouldn't let her see Sohee? Something was up and she demanded an answer.

       "Unni, I will tell you in person." Sohee looked at the phone and hung up right away. She didn't want to hear her unni start to yell again.

 

        "SHE HUNG UP ON ME!" She looked at her phone and was about to call again. A hand grabbed the phone and she looked at the person sitting next to her. "Oppa! Give me my phone back!"

        "Let her be. You can see her later. Just calm down for now." James looked at his girlfriend and smiled at her. He turned back to the phone and demanded that they took a picture together.

        "Oppa, this is no time to be taking pictures! I have to call her back." Sunye reached for the phone and tried to grab it from him, but due to his long arms, she couldn't reach it. Instead, she fell and their lips landed on each other's. This surprised Sunye and James, making them both blush in embarrassment.

        "Oppa, that was all your fault." Sunye sat back down and smiled to herself.

 

        YeEun showed up at the house and looked at the front door. Sohee had asked her to come over. She was worried when she heard from Sunye that she was sick. She wondered why Yubin was taking care of Sohee. She brushed the thoughts aside and knocked on the door. Sohee answered and YeEun took one good look at her face. There were cuts and yellow spots that YeEun could tell used to be bruises.

      "YAH! WHY IS YOUR FACE SO BEATEN UP!" YeEun stepped in the house right away and started examining her body. The yellow spots were everywhere. "WHO DID IT??!!"

     "UNNI! CALM DOWN!" Sohee didn't want to hear it again.

     "WAE??!" YeEun looked to where Sohee glanced. She noticed a bunch of boys who looked shocked. 

     "Unni, you just exposed my stomach to them." Sohee looked down in embarrassment.

     "Who are you?" YeEun stood in front of Sohee, as if to protect her.

    "Us? We're supposed to watch her while Jiyong and Yubin-ssi are gone." TOP looked at the girl with short hair and smirked at her shock.

    "Who the hell is Jiyong?" She turned and looked at Sohee.

     "Unni, I have a lot to explain..." Sohee told the guys to stay downstairs while she took YeEun up to her room and she explained to her everything that happened. She told her everything carefully just so that it could help her to be a little bit more understanding.

     "WHAT??!! YOU DIDN'T WANT TO TELL US??!!" She was now pacing around the room and she didn't know what to think.

     "Unni, I know you're worried, but calm down." Sohee tried to calm YeEun down.

     "CALM DOWN?! YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN??!!" YeEun then ran downstairs and pointed at the guys. "YAH, YOU! wHO BEAT HER?! DID YOU DO IT?! I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU!" 

    "UNNI! Calm down!" Sohee grabbed YeEun's arm and stopped her from storming over to the boys.

    "Look, we know who beat her, and we already took cared of them. Don't worry about it." Youngbae smiled at the girl and tried to calm her down as well.

    "Chincha? Hoo~...mianaeyo, but Sohee is like my little sister." YeEun apologized and they all smiled and talked to each other. "Kkeundae, why didn't you want us to know?" YeEun thought that it was strange that she didn't tell anyone.

    "Unni, Yubin unni only found out because she saw me after I got home that day. I wasn't going to tell anyone." Sohee looked sheepishly at YeEun and gave her a guilty smile.

    "You can tell us anything. We won't ever judge you."

     "Comawoe, unni." Sohee spoke to all of them this time. "Can everyone do me a favor?" They all nodded and she then explained to them that Sunye was coming over. "Can you keep her from beating me? If you saw how YeEun unni reacted, Sunye unni will be even worse..." They all laughed and YeEun agreed. 

     "That's true. She will freak and since the guys here already took care of it, she has no reason to get angry." YeEun then realized that she forgot something. "I forgot to introduce myself! I'm YeEun!" 

     "We're Jiyong's friends. Jiyong is the guy who saved Sohee." 

     "Ahh, chincha? Well, I should really thank you guys." Right then there was a knock on the door...more like banging.

    "YAH! AHN SOHEE! OPEN UP!" It was Sunye.

    "UNNI! Save me!" Sohe whispered to YeEun and grabbed her arm.

    "You'll be fine. Just stay behind me." YeEun went to open the door and right then, Sunye stormed in and searched around for Sohee who was hiding behind YeEun.

    "YAH! SOHEE! COME HERE!" Sunye chased Sohee out from behind YeEun and Sohee ran behind each of the boys and she chased her out from behind them as well. Sohee ran upstairs and into her room, and James finally caught Sunye.

   "Sunye-ah, just calm down. She just got over being sick...give her some space." James tried to calm her down and he glanced at the boys. "Annoseyo, I'm James and this is Sunye. Sorry for her behavior. She hasn't seen Sohee in a week and has been worried to death."

     "Aniyo, we were just taking care of Sohee." Daesung scratched his head and smiled. "I guess we could keep our promise to her." The boys and YeEun laughed and Sunye got even more angry.

     "YAH! YEEUN! ARE YOU KEEPING SECRETS FROM ME?!" Sunye now ran after YeEun and YeEun dove behind the couch and it was then Sunye tackled her and pinned her down.

     "Sunye! Let me go!" She struggled and Sunye wouldn't let up. James then came and picked her up.

     "Mianae, YeEun." James took Sunye to the kitchen and he tried to calm her down. A few minutes later, Sohee sneaked back downstairs because Yubin told her she was coming home and Sunye wouldn't try to fight her. She sat between YeEun and TOP  underneath a blanket and then Yubin came. 

     "Where's Sohee?" Yubin looke around the room and saw a lump underneath a blanket. She started to laugh and looked around for Sunye while Sohee peeked out and looked at Yubin. "Sunye-ah!" James and Sunye came out of the kitchen and glared at Yubin and the boys. Her eyes landed on the lump and she tried to run towards it, but Yubin caught her.

     "UNNI! Let me get to her! I need to beat her for making me worry so much!" Sunye struggled to get out of Yubin's embrace, but it was no use.

     "Calm down and we'll explain to you what happened." She sat James and Sunye down and sent everyone out except for Sohee.

      "Unni, don't worry about anything...I'm fine." Sohee was still under the blanket. She was afraid to let Sunye get a clear view of her.

      "What are you talking about?" Sunye was still angry but calmed down quite a bit. Yubin told Sohee it was okay to come out and she only uncovered one of her eyes.

       "Come on, Sohee, you can't hide it forever." Sohee lifted the blanket off and Sunye in a breath.

      "Who. Did. This. To. You?" She was trying to keep in her anger and sadness. She couldn't believe that this happened and she didn't know about it.

     "Unni, don't be mad...it's taken care of." Sohee told Sunye what happened and she watched her very carefully. She also saw that James suddenly got angry. The held each other's hands and squeezed each other's. After Sohee was done. Sunye slowly got up and walked outside without saying a word.

 

 

A/N:

This is a bit boring, but I added some fun elements to it! I hope you enjoyed it! This chapter will be the last one for a couple weeks. Finals are coming up and I am going crazy trying to do homework and trying to study. Anyways, I will write when I have free time, but I might only get one chapter done, but again, I'm bad at promises. :P Sorry. 

Good luck on the exam period! Mine is next week, but I have a great amount of work to do in order to get to my goals! 

Happy studying!

xoxo,

Jaime T.