His True Side

I'm Loving You

        "Myungsoo~! When are you going to get here?" Sohee held her phone to her ear and listened to her boyfriend's laugh, while laying in her bed.

        "In a few minutes...Yah, people in Korea need to learn how to drive. I swear, if my limbs are taken off, it would be because of these drivers. Aish, so irritating." Myungsoo was on the way to Sohee's house after meeting with his friends.

        "Yah, don't talk like that! I would have to do stuff for you!" Sohee stared at the celing, imagining her perfect boyfriend. All his flaws, she accepted with her love. She was the luckiest girl in the world.

        "Hmm, maybe I would...maybe I wouldn't. No matter what though, you will stay by my side." Myungsoo was staring up at Sohee's window and smiled. He picked up a pebble and threw it at her window.

         Clink.

         Clink.

         Clink.

         "Myungsoo...is it raining?" Why is there clinking noises?

         "Anni(no), look outside." Sohee got excited and saw her boyfriend and her face lit up.

         "Yah!" Sohee hung up and opened her window. "When did you get here?"

         "A few minutes ago...are you going to come down, or do we have to spend time in your room...alone?" Myungsoo smirked when he saw the surprise in Sohee's face.

          "I'm coming!" Sohee threw on her winter gear and headed out.

           "Why did you make me wait~! I missed my girlfriend~!" Myungsoo pulled her into an embrace and kissed her temple. They walked to a cafe, where they always spent their cold days together.

         

           "Hyung! Wait up!" Daesung tried to keep up with Jiyong, and some of their men.

           "Daesung, we have no time for this! We have to get that bastard before he messes with our ports again. He'll regret stealing from me." Jiyong got his men to locate this 'gang' and found that the person who messed with the ports was the leader of their ex-mob, SE7EN.

            "Hyung..." Daesung wasn't in the best shape after all the nights that Jiyong treated Daesung to meat houses.

            "Aish, you just wait, bastard!" Jiyong jeered to no one in particular.

            They arrived at the current location of their fallen leader and found that it was a very old warehouse.

            "YAH! OPEN UP!" Jiyong banged on the door and ruffled his hair in frustration. The doors finally slid open and Jiyong and his men rushed inside. Carelessly, one of SE7EN's men stood up in defense. He gulped immediately when he saw the numbers of Jiyong's men. It was like a stampede of elephants against a mouse. The number Jiyong has wasn't even a 16th of followers he brought.

             "Jiyong? What are you doing here?" SE7EN was now aware of what was happening.

             "You tampered with my business."

              "What?"

             "You set fire to one of my ports." Jiyong's voice was cold as ice, and even Se7EN felt nervous.

             "W-what are y-you talking about?" He hadn't done anything, but one of his men...

             "MY PORTS! GODDAMNMIT! ARE YOU DENSE?!" Jiyong yelled in frustration and clenched his fists.

              "Jiyong...let's be calm and talk rationally about this." SE7EN knew Jiyong's temper was not to be provoked.

              "YOU BELIEVE THAT I AM AN IDIOT?! I KNOW YOU OR YOUR MEN DID IT!" Jiyong pointed an accusing finger at SE7EN, and he stormed up to him. SE7EN's men tried to hold him back, but JIyong's men stepped in.

             "Jiyong...calm down..." SE7EN slowly walked toward Jiyong but Jiyong's men surrounded him. "Whoa...just wait and let me talk this over with my men..."

             "When one of your men admit that they messed with my ports, this whole place is going down," Jiyong growled. "It's the leader's responsiblity to teach their team properly, kkuechi?" 

              "Jiyong..." SE7EN was at a loss for words. He was the one who taught those exact words to Jiyong.

              "Hyung, I suggest that you just give up now. I know who the culprit is. We reviewed the CCTV tapes, we got his face and he is standing right there." Jiyong pointed to the guy who was shivering in fear. "GET HIM." By that one command, everyone, including Daesung, cringed with a slight feeling of  horror. SE7EN and his men watched in agony over the sight of the man screaming in pain while the man was getting his punishment, the ultimate punishment: Death.

              After the men took care of the trouble maker, SE7EN promised to make sure everyone stayed out of Jiyong's way. Jiyong created respect through fear, and that made everyone respect him even more. No one dared to go against Jiyong.

 

            "Hyung, SE7EN hyung lost a man tonight..." Daesung said.

            "Daesung-ah, don't think of them as our family anymore."

            "Right...they created trouble for us. They were the ones who created this life for us." Every one of the Big Bang members knew this, and they knew that they would never be able to escape this life of constant violence and crime.

            "Daesung, let's go out for some meat." This was what was great about the band of five 'brothers'. Although they were not blood related, they knew more about each other than they even knew about themselves. With that one sentence, Daesung remembered this, and smiled.

            "Sure, hyung."

 

            "Jiyong oppa?" Sohee noticed Jiyong come out of a fancy car. It was after Daesung met up with a girl, so Jiyong decided to go eat by himself. Sohee had just left the cafe because Myungsoo had to go help his father at the company.

            "Oh, Sohee, what are you doing here?" Jiyong turned around and saw the girl that had been on his mind for days.

            "Myungsoo had to go help his dad with something. Oppa, were you going to eat by yourself?" Sohee saw that they were in front of a meat resturant.

            "Mm. Daesung left to go meet his girl."

            "Oppa! That's pathetic!"

           "I know..." Jiyong suddenly got a good idea. "Why don't you join me?"

            "Ah...I don't know..." Sohee's heart suddenly started to thump unexpectedly. This only happened when she was with Myungsoo.

            "Come on, you told me I was pathetic if I ate alone, so why don't you come and keep me company?" Jiyong knew that this was just an excuse to hang out with the girl that he missed.

            "Let me call my dad..." Jiyong nodded while Sohee proceeded to call her father and tell him that she was going to eat with a friend.

 

            "Oppa...everything is so expensive here..."Sohee eyes widened looking at the prices.

             "Gwenchana(it's okay), just order anything. If you order something, Daesung would have ordered ten times more."

             "Oppa...are you really rich because of your...you know..." Sohee didn't want to say 'gang'; she didn't feel right.

             "Well, I have to have an income, so...yes."

             "Wahh...daebak..." Sohee was so interested in the business that TOP and his friends were in.

             "I guess..." Jiyong laughed and scrated his head awkwardly. "Order anything, it won't be a problem."

 

              After dinner, Jiyong offered to drive Sohee home. It was a nice night, for both of them. The awkwardness went away after they ordered food and they just laughed and enjoyed themselves.

             "Thanks for driving home, oppa." Sohee was about to get out when Jiyong grabbed her hand. Her heart was accelertaing again.

             "Thanks for keeping me company..." He looked into her eyes and smiled. Right then, a face came into Sohee's head and reminded her that she had other priorities.

             "N-no p-problem...Good night." She yanked her hand free and ran inside to her room. Jiyong smiled as he thought back on the night her just had.

             Sohee...you can't think about him...he isn't Myungsoo...Aish...silly girl...why is your heart beating so quickly?