New Years Eve

I'm Loving You

      "Jay oppa! I want to come too~!" Sohee held onto her older brother's arm while she was walking out the door.

        "Sohee, you can't come to a club! You're underaged. Dang, girl, you have some nails, though..." She was digging her nails into his skin, knowing it would hurt him.

        "OPPA~~!"

        "If I took you, would you let my arm go?" Sohee nodded eagerly. "Would you promise me you won't drink?"

        "I promise!" She squealed with delight as she ran up to her room to get ready. 

        Jay laughed. It was New Years eve, afterall, and he didn't want Sohee to be the only one of her friend who wasn't going. He knew. He knew that her friends went there to have fun, and he saw the 'underagers' not touch one drink. He knew he could trust her so he waited for her to get ready.

       Sohee was finally ready, and she came down weaking killer heels, a tight black mini, and a little leather jacket. Jay smiled at his sister, but he frowned knowing that guys would hit on her.

        "Oppa! I'm ready!"

        "Mhm....okay...kkajja(let's go)!"

       

        They arrived at the club and the girls were already there with Myungsoo and James, along with Big Bang. Jiyong looked up and saw Sohee. His face flushed and he secretly thanked the heavens for the dark club.

        "MYUNGSOO!" Sohee jumped up excitedly on Myungsoo, and he laughed and pecked her cheek. Sohee smiled and greeted everyone else, with her eyes landing on the man who made her confused for a night. She shook her thought, nodded, smiled at Jiyong, and looked back at her Myungsoo.

         "Aigoo~! Why would you wear that? Cover up! I don't want my girlfriend to be hit on!" He smiled at her and hugged her tight. Jiyong tore his gaze away from them and looked toward the crowd of dancing drunks, wondering why he felt like he was betrayed. He never lets anyone make him feel this way anymore, yet this was like a flashback to when he was always finding Dara with a new guy, before they even dating.

         "Sohee! Let's go dance!" Sunmi and the girls pulled Sohee away from the arms of Myungsoo and led her to the dance floor. They shoved their way through the crowd and danced to the hypnotic beats. Everytime boys would try to dance with the girls, they smacked their hands away and laughed, having the time of their lives. They were dancing with each other and Myungsoo and James decided to just watch the girls with their girlfriends, and that satisfied them enough. They were happy as long as their girls weren't being molested and hit on.

 

          "Jiyong!" Dara found Jiyong and Big Bang along with other boys sitting and watching some girls. She spotted one girl in particular and noticed that she was was Cheondung's first love.

          "Noona! Did Bom noona, CL, and Minzy not show?" Jiyong greeted Dara, happily taking his mind and eyes off the one girl he knows he can't have.

          "No, they're going to come later. They're so excited to see you guys again!" Dara smiled at the boys and she went to fetch herself a drink.

       

        "Whoo!" Yubin was waving her arms like mad while sipping a drink. Sohee laughed at her drunk unnie and vowed to never drink past her limit, with the unwanted feeling of stupidity.

          "Yah! I need to find a guy!" YeEun gulped her drink and set off on her mission. Sunye didn't mind drinking but she never had more than two and if she did, it would be because she was really depressed about something. She rolled her eyes at her friends who were already drunk and sipped her glass of watered down alcohol.

         "Unnie! Don't go off by yourself!" Lim followed YeEun into the crowd and the rest of the girls made their way back into the area where the guys were wating.

         "Myungsoo...I never want to drink. Ever." Sohee smiled as she sat next to her boyfriend and her brother and they both laughed at her declaration.

         "Wae? Because you would want to take advantage of an innocent soul, like me?" Myungsoo joked and put his arm around her.

         "Ani! Negga wae(why would I)?" She playfully shoved his arm off her shoulders and smiled at his joke.

         Jiyong looked at the young couple and his heart swelled with pain. He put on his cold facade and looked in the crowd again. Many of the people here did not know of the existance of the fearful gang of Korea, let alone knowing that they were right in front of their eyes, and their ignorance created a shield of attention from the 'loner' group at the tables.

      Dara came back and brought the rest of her friends with her.

        "Noona! You came back!" Youngbae smiled while everyone else was greeting each other and became aquainted with each other. Dara smiled and waved kindly at Myungsoo and Sohee and they recognized her in a second.

         "Dara unnie!"

         "Dara noona!"

         "Yah! Are you two dating now?" Dara knew that her brother stilled liked Sohee, but she told him that she probably already moved on.

          "Ne!" Myungsoo and Sohee both answered together and looked at each other in surprise.

          "Wahh, you two really are a couple! How cute!" Dara, Myungsoo, and Sohee sat there and chatted while Jiyong looked on with curiosity.

          How do they all know each other? Oh right, Cheondung.  Thinking about Cheondung, Jiyong never figured out his connection to Sohee. Did they date too? Man, this girl is too charming. I should give up right now, huh?

 

           "10!"

            "9!"

            "8!"

            "7!"

            "6!"

            "5!"

            "4! "

            "3!"

            "2!"

            "1!"

         "HAPPY NEW YEAR~!" Everyone in the club was screaming and Myungsoo leaned into Sohee's already waiting lips, while James and Sunye did the same while everyone else celebrated the wonders of the new year. Jiyong looked on sadly at Myungsoo and Sohee, but he made a new resolution: Get over Ahn Sohee.

           "Oppa! Are you having fun?" Sohee waited for Myungsoo to get back with the cider and decided to not avoid Jiyong anymore. He smiled at her and nodded his head.

           "Are you?" Sohee smiled and bobbed her head up and down. He smiled, knowing that it was going to be difficult to get over this girl.

 

A/N:

Happy New Years Eve~!

First of all, thank you for ALL your support! I love all the feedback and I really appreciate every one of you!

Second, don't be mad~! This is a Heedragon story, but I have to let things unfold! The story will keep unraveling and you will soon understand!

Last, but not least, I am glad we all made it through this year, and I am thankful for everyone who has clicked on this! Thank you for being patient with my inconsistant updates, knowing that everyone who steps away from their computer has a life too! I LOVE YOU!

Have a GREAT start of the year!

 

xoxo,

Jaime T.