Sweet and Heartbreaking Moments

I'm Loving You

      "Sohee! Jay!" TOP looked at both of them and smiled warmly. His childhood memories came rushing back to him.

      "Oppa, look, it's Seunghyun oppa!" TOP heard from Sohee that Jay was back and he was ecstatic. He hadn't seen his friend in years, and he was happy to still have a childhood friend.

      It was a few days before Christmas and they all decided to catch up with each other.

      "What's up, man? I haven't heard from you in the longest time!" Jay and TOP did the 'man' hug and talked while Myungsoo dragged the unwilling, stubborn Sohee away.

 

      "Myungsoo! I want to hear what my oppas are talking about!" Sohee dragged her feet while Myungsoo rolled his eyes at her childish side.

      "Yah! Do you want me to just go home? You wanted me to come to keep you company!"

      "I didn't tell you to keep me away from my oppas!"

      "I didn't tell you that I wasn't going steal you all for myself!" Sohee turned a nice shade of red a let herself be pulled to the nearest cafe.

 

       "Hyung! Isn't that Sohee?" Seungri pointed to Myungsoo and Sohee in the cafe they were walking by. At the sound of her name, Jiyong's head snapped up in search of the girl that was on his mind a week ago, when he was drunk.

       "I guess it is."

       "I didn't know she had a boyfriend!" Seungri walked into the cafe and called out to her. Both Myungsoo and Sohee looked up and Sohee recognized him right away. Jiyong had no choice but to follow him in.

       "Seungri oppa! What are you doing here?" She glanced at Jiyong and smiled at him.

       "Jiyong hyung and I were on the way to...work." Seungri glanced at Myungsoo. "I'm Seungri." He held his hand out. Myungsoo stood up and shook hands with him.

        "I'm Myungsoo, Sohee's boyfriend." She gazed up at him and gave him a smile. Jiyong saw and his heart had a pinch of pain. What was that? That was so strange...

        "Wahh, you are one lucky dude." Seungri was excited to meet Sohee's boyfriend. He could now act as a 'big brother'.

        "I know." Myungsoo smiled at his girlfriend. She's the best thing that happened to me.

        "I'm Jiyong." He held his hand out and Myungsoo shook it. Aishh, I didn't want to meet this kid, but Sohee seems happy with him. I'll be polite...

       "Nice to meet you, hyungs! Sohee talks about you guys a lot!" Myungsoo was happy to meet Sohee's 'brothers' as she called them, but he did fib a bit. Sohee didn't talk about them a lot; she talked about Jay and TOP a lot.

        "Nice to meet you too, kid." Jiyong smiled and looked at the both of them. I have to be happy for them. For Sohee.

         "What were you guys doing again?" Sohee asked.

         "Oh, right! We have to go, but we'll see you kid next time!" Seungri and Jiyong left to go to their Seoul associates.

 

          "How was living in Seattle?" TOP and Jay were walking around town and just talking.

          "It was great. I love my grandparents for raising me over there. I wouldn't be alive without them." Jay thought of his grandmother and felt bad towards Sohee. She never got to experience her love.

          "I'm sorry, man." TOP patted Jay's shoulder and they continued walking.

          "What were you doing during the years?"

          "Me? Nothing. Hanging out here and there..."

          "No girls or anything?"

          "Nope, I got four dongsengs who bring in girls all the time."

          "No job?"

          "I have a job." What am I supposed to say now? Man, I am an idot for not even thinking about this.

          "What is it?"

          "A regular office job. You know...after college..."

          "That's great, man! Congratulations! I think I might find a job as a dance director. I bboyed in Seattle with my crew." Jay smiled at the memories of his family away from family.

          "That'll be hard over here, but if you need any help, don't be afraid to call me."

 

Christmas Eve, a few days later:

          "Myungsoo, where are we going?"

         "Now, if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?"

         "Just tell me! I want to know!!" Sohee stomped her feet while Myungsoo dragged her to his surprise. They arrived at his destination and he smiled at her shock.

         "Yah! This is your surprise? How did you do this?!" Sohee looked at the ice figure that looked like her and Myungsoo.

         "I have my ways, Sohee. My father helped me a bit with this..." Myungsoo was a 'rich' kid, or so people call him. He didn't believe in flaunting his money where it wasn't needed. His father owned one of the largest oil companies in Korea.

         "Chincha? Wah...you never fail to impress me..." Sohee smiled at Myungsoo and wrapped her arms around his neck and clung to him. She couldn't be happier than in that moment. Right then, she knew that she would hurt ten fold if something ever happened to him.

         "Sohee-yah, saranghae...I know we're too young, I know this is too soon, but I always had an attraction to you. When you were dating Cheondung hyung, I was so...I don't know...I felt like I was going to die," Myungsoo whispered in her ear as he held onto her small body. His heart pumped faster than usual, when he was around her and he knew that she was the love of his life. They were eighteen, but that didn't mean they couldn't feel the immense happiness love could bring.

          "Myungie...I love you too." Sohee's heart swelled with happiness. She wanted to say those words long before she knew what they were. "I felt the same way after I found out you were dating Lizzy. I know that was wrong...I know I was still dating Cheondung oppa, but I couldn't help it." She pulled away and took his face in her hands. She leaned towards him and he gave her a small smiled before pulling her in all the way. When their lips met, it felt so right. They felt fireworks, and little did they know, actual fireworks went off right when they kissed. They were each other's worlds, and nothing could take that away from them.

          "Merry Christmas, Sohee." The time was twelve, and Myungsoo pulled Sohee in for another kiss.

 

         One man stopped when he witnessed the scene. He felt his heart rip out of he chest. You have no right to feel like this, Jiyong-ah. She was a stranger. You are not allowed to feel like this.

        "Jiyong!" Dara saw him staring at something. She wanted to visit her brother in Seoul, and decided to go shopping. Jiyong's head snapped up at the sound of his name.

        "Noona, what are you doing here?" Jiyong shook his head, and tried to forget about the heartbreaking scene he just witnessed.

        "I came to visit Cheondung! I was wandering around, trying to find gifts for my family, and I saw you!" She smiled at him, no longer yearning to miss him. She was content on her life. She found everything she wanted and that meant that Jiyong was out of her heart. Her life was changed, and she wanted nothing more than to finally be herself. It was a success.

        "Ahh, that's great." She smiled and nodded. "Noona, would you like to get some coffee with me?"

        "Sure, but it has to be quick. I have to help my mom prepare for tomorrow."

        "Kkuerae(alright), I will treat!" He smiled and they walked to the nearest coffee shop, accepting the fact that they were friends, once and for all. Everything worked out the way they wanted and they were still in each other's lives, just not as they were before, and they were fine with that fact.

         Being with Dara was like being with a childhood friend, and Jiyong forgot about his heartbreak on Christmas eve.

 

 

A/N:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! I will tell you guys now that I won't be adding a chapter for the actual christmas because I feel like it would be boring because Christmas is a day for family, and there would be nothing interesting to write because I would just write about how happy their family was. :P Anyways, I love your comments, so leave some more!

 

Merry EARLY Christmas! Spend time with your family and have a nice day!
 

xoxo,

Jaime T.