What Just Happened?

I'm Loving You

        "Sohee!" Sunmi ran towards Sohee with Lim, waving her arms crazily.

          "Yah! Why are you late?!" Sohee held onto her jacket tightly while running to meet the girls in the middle.

          "Mian! It was my fault! I woke up late!" Lim linked her arm into Sohee and gave her a cute expression.

          "YAH! AGEYO IS MY JOB!" Sunmi and Lim started to argue on whether or not ageyo was a job. Sohee just laughed and dragged her friends into the movie theater.

          "I can't wait to watch this! I feel like I haven't seen you two in the longest time!" Sohee exclaimed.

          "Yah, you are too busy hanging out with your boyfriend to notice that your best friend need some attention as well," Sunmi said.

          "Well, maybe you two should get boyfriends! It's a great feeling!" Sohee couldn't help but think about her perfect boyfriend. The lights turned dim, and suddenly, Sohee's focus was on the kiss that occured the week before.

        "Sohee...I like you."

        "Sohee...I like you."

          "Sohee...I like you."

           Aish, you stupid girl...why are you thinking about him again? Omona...I can't think this way anymore. Myungsoo would feel so disapointed in me...

           The movie was soon over when Sohee snapped back to reality. She had no idea what the movie was about. She had no idea what her friends were talking about, but all she knew was that her heart was confused.

 

          "Myungie!" Sohee waved her hand from across the street, and Myungsoo smiled and waved back.

          "Jagiya! Just wait over there!" Myungsoo's heart swelled at the sight of his girlfriend. It was their one month anniversary, and he was taking her to a five-star restaurant. Sohee nodded and watied for Myungsoo.

         Sohee grew impatient and right then, the light turned red and the walking man popped up. Myungsoo started to walk across to the other side and Sohee met him in the middle.

         "Yah, I thought I told you to wait!" Myungsoo scolded his girlfriend, but she looked up and blinked at him innocently.

         "Did you?"

         "Aish, I can't ever win when you do that to me." Myungsoo laughed and held onto Sohee's hand.

       

         "That was such a fancy restaurant! How on earth did you not break bank?!" Sohee hugged Myungsoo's arm and they laughed together when he said that his dad was more than happy treating his daughter-in-law.

       "Where do you want to go?" Sohee just shrugged. Right now, she was content with just being with Myungsoo.

         "Moola~"

         "Hmm....the park?"

         "Mhm! Let's walk around!" Sohee smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek.

   

       "Jiyong? Seunghyun? Youngbae? What are you guys doing here?" Jay scratched his head and looked at the three.

         "Business." Jiyong stepped inside of Sohee's house and Jay stood there looking confused when TOP and Youngbae followed in suit.

         "Business? What are you talking about?" Jay was just so confused.

         "Do you know what we do?" Jiyong sat down on the couch.

         "Well, obviously, business. You just said--"

         "What kind?"

         "Moola~! I just got back from America!"

         "Seems like TOP didn't tell you." Jiyong glanced at his sheepish hyung.

         "Tell me what?"

         "We're a gang."

       0-0 "What??"

         "Yes, we are...now we were planning on expanding our clubs. We were just wondering if you would like to be in charge and manage one."

         "YOU'RE WHAT?!" Jay didn't even hear what Jiyong had said. His mind just kept thinking about the word 'gangster'.

         "Gangsters. Now, back on topic." Jiyong took out some documents and Jay looked down.

         "Are you crazy?"

          "Ani. You would be crazy if you didn't agree. I have this country under my control." Jiyong smirked and looked at Jay.

          "F-fine. Where do I sign?" Jiyong pointed to all the places he need the contract to filled.

          "You have to be able to find your own crew." Jiyong got up and again, TOP and Youngbae followed. When they opened the door, they found Sohee and Myungsoo making out.

         "Eehem!" TOP 'cleared' his throat, while Jiyong just smiled and walked past them. Sohee and Myungsoo's heads snapped up and saw the three members of Big Bang. Sohee's eyes landed on Jiyong and she saw his strained smile.

         "Hyungs...nice to see you agian." Myungsoo was completely oblivious to the tension between Sohee and Jiyong and continued to smile and converse with them.

         "Well...I better get inside..." Sohee whispered with a flushed face.

         "I'll come with you." Myungsoo followed but turned and bowed to the three.

       Jay stood watching the scene from his window. What just happened?

 

         "Since I didn't treat us for dinner, I got us something else instead." He pulled out two rings and put them in front of Sohee, and she gasped.

          "Couple rings?"

          "Mm. Do you like them?" They were simple silver bands, but on Sohee's there were little wings in the shape of an infinity sign with a diamond in the middle, while on Myungsoo's, it has a infinite shape.

          "I do." Sohee smiled and hugged her boyfriend.

          What just happened?