I'm Loving You

I'm Loving You

Sohee was discharged after three weeks of physical therapy for her memory. Jiyong was there every single day with her, reminding her about her past, or their past, rather.

“Oppa...where do I live? You told me that I moved out of my family’s right?” Jiyong smiled softly at her and helped her into the car.

“You? You live by yourself in your very own apartment. You’re a very capable person.”

“Really? Appa allowed that? Hmm…” She thought about what had changed. He would have never let her out of the house.

“Yeah. He’s really proud of you.”

“Really? That’s good…”

During her stay in the hospital, Jiyong got Sohee’s school to allow her to take her finals in her room. They agreed and Jiyong hired people to take the test for her, while teaching her at the same time. It was like trying to teach her two years worth of college classes in three weeks.

“I wonder what the oppas are doing…”

Sohee had grown closer to Big Bang in the three weeks and they were even closer than before the incident.

“They’re probably out checking up on the clubs. Your brother says hi, and so does 2PM, by the way.” Jiyong smiled at her and she gave him a small grin.

“Thank you.” Sohee smiled at Jiyong again and he couldn’t help just to give her a sweet kiss on the forehead.

She and Jiyong grew closer in the hospital. Sohee couldn’t resist and accepted Jiyong as her best friend…with benefits. By benefits, he gets to kiss her forehead.

They arrived at Sohee’s apartment and Jiyong got the spare key that she kept above her door frame.

“This is it. Your home.” Jiyong gave her a big grin and led her in. Sohee took a deep breath and took a glance around.

Right then, Sohee felt immense pressure to her head, like someone had just hit her in the head with a hammer. She crumbled to the ground in pain. Clutching her head, she gave an ear piercing scream.

Jiyong panicked. “Sohee!  What—are you okay?! Sohee-yah!” JIyong carried Sohee to her bed and laid her down while she withered in pain.

 “Oppa! It hurts!” Sohee screamed and struggled to keep quiet.

“Tell me where! Your head?” With that, Sohee nodded and Jiyong went to get some pain medicine.

He ran and came back in a second with a glass of warm water and two small pain pills. Sohee sat up and drank the pills.

“Does it still hurt?” Jiyong whispered after a few minutes. Sohee had calmed down and her head stopped punding.

“Mhm.” With that, she fell asleep.

“What happened?”

 

“Oppa?” Sohee woke up to find Jiyong at her side sleeping. “I’m so sorry. I’m sorry for causing you so much trouble. Since the day I met you.”

What Jiyong didn’t know was that Sohee had gotten back her memory while she had that massive headache.

Sohee smiled and got up. An overwhelming feeling of sadness washed over her and she felt tears leak out of her eyes.

Get it together. You got back your memories. You know everything. Nothing is wrong…right?

“Sohee?!” Jiyong had just woken up and when he didn’t find Sohee next to him, he worried that she might have ran away.

“Oppa! I’m in the kitchen.”

Jiyong sagged in relief and smiled. Sohee smiled and since she slept since that afternoon, she should make a meal for her and Jiyong.

She got out pasta and chopped up some vegetables. Jiyong saw her from the door way and smiled in contentment.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m making us dinner. I’m being a good girlfriend.”

“You already are the—wait. What did you just say?” Jiyong was shocked.

“I’m trying to be a good girlfriend. Are you saying that I was never good to you?” Sohee turned around and gave Jiyong the best smile she could muster.

“You remember?” Jiyong was so elated that he didn’t know what to do.

“Of course I do. You think I would keep my precious memories away forever? Three weeks was enough, don’t you think?” Sohee giggled when Jiyong suddenly spun her around in his bear hug. “Oppa! Put me down! Oppa!!”

“Araso, araso! You don’t know how much that makes me happy!” He was so happy the he stole a kiss on her lips.

“Oppa!” She pushed him away and gave him a playful hit on his chest. She was so happy and the depressing feelings that she had earlier vanished and she was instantly happy that she had this man in her life.

“Sohee…how did this happen?”

“You know the headache I had earlier? I got my memories back. I know everything.”

“Are you okay?” Jiyong was worried that she was still hurting and he didn’t want her to hurt any longer.

“I’m okay, oppa. I’m perfectly fine. I just…I’m finally so happy. I realized that you are the reason I keep trying. I’m lucky to have you.” Sohee blushed a deep red and Jiyong just wanted to hold her. 

They were finally happy.

 

 

Jiyong and Sohee were at the coffee shop that they went to before.

“Oppa…what did you think when I started to date Myungsoo?” She was thinking about the time when her and Myungsoo would meet late at night. She was thinking about the times that they had together.

“What?”

“I was just thinking…you told me you liked me while Myungsoo and I were still dating.”

“Oh, right. I did.” Jiyong smiled at the memory. “When you and Myungsoo started to date…I was torn apart. I’m not going to lie. I wanted nothing more than for you to be happy, but when I found out that you had gotten a boyfriend, I just wanted you to notice me.

“But when I saw you…you were so happy with him…I couldn’t stand to see you went you fell apart. I could not stand sitting still and watching you fall into your depression either. I did everything I could to try and make you feel the best you could.”

“Thank you. Thank you so much, oppa.” She smiled with her whole heart and she knew that she was meant to be with this man.

“I’m loving you. There’s no reason to thank me. I am just doing what I am supposed to. I love you and that’s the end of that.”

With that, they talked and talked for hours.

They talked when Jiyong moved in with Sohee. They talked and cried when Jiyong proposed to Sohee. They talked when they were finally getting married. They talked on their honeymoon in Paris. They talked when they loved each other. They talked when they had their children and they are still talking even when they are old and wrinkly.  

And the phrase they love telling each other every night, “I’m loving you.

 

 

 

A/N:

Thank you for reading up to this point. I appreciate everyone who even touched this story. I am so happy that we made it through this journey together. Thank you for reading. I am sorry for finishing this abruptly but a lot of things have happened to me while writing this story and I got sidetracked and distracted.

I love each and every one of you and I loved the comments you had for my story. I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for letting me escape from my world into this world I created. You’ve all helped me through and I’m so thankful.

Until next time. ^^

 

Xoxo,

Jaime T.

 

(Update:

Poster made by WBLuver

I LOVE it!)