Let's Meet

I'm Loving You

      Sohee was now spending her days with Yubin. It was Monday now, and Yubin offered to stay at Sohee's how every day until Sohee could dress herself again. It was hard for Sohee to put that burden on Yubin, but she felt that there was no other choice, so she agreed. Sohee woke up and that woke Yubin, who is a light sleeper. Yubin looked at the clock, and she decided that it was a good time for her to get up as well. She helped Sohee into her school uniform, but made Sohee where leggings instead of socks because leggings covered more than justs socks. 

    "Comawo, unni," Sohee said as Yubin helped put on her shoes. "I didn't feel the effects of the bruises until yesterday afternoon." 

    "Naniya, just take care of yourself during school, araso?" Yubin drove her to school. "Be here and I'll pick you up after your classes end."

    "Araso. Annyeong, unni~! Saranghae!" Sohee slowly got out of the car and there was Cheondung, waiting for her. Yubin left as she saw Sohee in the embrace of her best guy friend. "Oppa, what are you doing here?"

   "I just haven't seen you in a long time. I wanted to surprise you. You know my noona right?" Cheondung was a admirer of Sohee. He believed that they broke up because of the time spent apart. 

   "Dara unni?" Sohee wasn't quite sure where that random question was going. She loved Cheondung, but Dara...she knew that she loved substances.

   "Mhm. She's trying to get her life back on track, so I just wanted to help her. She's been going and asking old friends for some help, and we're here today, so I thought that I would just drop by." Cheondung was an optimistic person. That's who he has always been, and will be. 

    "Ahh, is that so. Well, aren't you supposed to be in college?" Sohee looks up at the man, and sees that he looks well.

    "Today, I have no classes. That's why I'm helping my noona." He looks down and sees a bruise on his freind's neck. "Yah! Where is that bruise from?!" 

    "Where?" Sohee was surprised. She thought that she covered up everything.

    "On your neck! Did someone hit you?!" Cheondung was freaking out. He loved this girl...was she getting abused?

    "Ahh, that bruise? Yubin unni spent the night, and she accidently hit me while she was sleeping." That was three times Sohee had lied to someone.

    "I thought someone was hurting you. Are you sure you're okay?" Cheondung looks at her again. 

    "I'm fine, oppa. Please don't worry. I have to get to class." Sohee walked away from Cheondung, leaving him utterly confused.

 

    "Sohee! I missed you!" Sunmi attacked Sohee with a hug. 

    "OW!" Sohee winced.

    "Am I hugging too hard?" Sunmi asked.

    "Ani, it's just...I'm really sore. I walked a lot the other day, and I think I caught a cold." Four times. 

   "Ahh, mihan!" Sunmi let go, and Lim just laughed. "Yah, Lim, you dork! Come here, let me attack you with a hug too!" Sunmi and Lim were always ones to make Sohee feel better. Just then the teacher walked in. 

    "Teacher looks so hot today!" The girls in front of Sohee were giggling as Sohee just rolled her eyes. Class went on, and the girls excluding Sohee were throwing themselves at the teacher.  Once it was lunch time, a guy, Myungsoo, walked up to Sohee. He had been in the same class as her, and they've always a  thing for each other, but life got in the way. 

    "Yah, Sohee, stop staring at that Heechul guy!" He joking .

    "He's our teacher. It's distugusting." Heechul was another one of Sohee's admirers. It made no sense to her. Why would someone ten years older than her like her? 

    "Why does he keep you after class all the time? I get worried." Myungsoo looks at his friend. She rolled her eyes, and that made him love her even more.

    "That man--" She didn't finish because Myungsoo stuck an egg roll into . He smiled at her cheekily, and she just laughed.

    "Yah! I was talking!" Sohee slapped his arm and they spent their time laughing and joking with Sunmi and Lim.  Lunch time ended and Heechul entered. He looked directly at Sohee, and continure their lessons. She paid no attention to him, and paid attention to Myungsoo and the lesson instead. Myungsoo sat at the seat beside her, and they would keep glancing at each other. 

 

    "Sohee-ya, let's walk home together!" Myungsoo was excited because walking home with Sohee was always the highlight of his day. He always got his quality time with her, and it was the best parts of his day. If he was down one day, walking home with her made him feel ten times better. If she was down, he would try to make her laugh until she cried. They were always the right fit. It led him to wonder how she felt about him now. 

    "I can't today. Yubin unni wanted to pick me up. Mihan, Myungsoo-ah." Sohee said. 

     "Chincha? Wae?" Myungsoo was curious. They always walked home together.

     "She just wanted us to bond more, I guess. Mihan." Sohee and Myungsoo reach the gates to the school, and Sohee spots Yubin's car. She gave Myungsoo a quick peck on the cheek and a little hug and waved to him as she entered the car.

 

    "Unni! I'm so glad to see you! Thank you! My body has been...terrible, for a better use of words." Sohee smiled and Yubin rolled her eyes at the smart, young girl. Sohee suddenly remembered that she put her phone number in the man's phone. "Unni, do you want to meet the guy who saved me?" Sohee glanced at Yubin, who was clearly surprised. 

   "Sure." She looked at girl beside her. Sohee was texting Jiyong.

 

   "Noona. I feel...we have to take it slow. Why don't we start off as friends, again." Jiyong said to Dara as they sat in a booth in a bar.

    "Okay, whatever you want." Dara just wanted Jiyong back in her life, and if that meant that they would only be friends, so be it. Just then, Jiyong recieved a text.

 

    From: Ahn Sohee ^^

   Jiyong-ssi, annyeonhasayo, it's the girl you saved the other day. I wanted to see if I could meet you. I have someone who wants to meet you. Text me back~!

   

   Jiyong smirked and Dara looked at him questioningly. 

    "Jiyong-ah, what are you smiling aboout?" Dara asked.

   "Nothing, noona. Look, I have to go, but I'll be in contact if you need me." Jiyong wanted to get out of there. Being with her just made him regret his decison on just staying friends. What was he supposed to do?

 

     To: Ahn Sohee ^^

     Sure. Where do you want to meet?

 

 

 

 

A/N

Sorry, guys! I don't know if I'll be able to update frequently, however, I wanted to thank you guys for your support. :) I am busy, but I love writing this story, and I love reading input, so if you have ANY ideas, except for vulgar ideas, I will try to fit it into my vision of this, so it can be suited to you, the reader as well. You can also just leave me a comment on what you thought, and I can form this story around that as well. Also, leave comments so that I have a reason to continue this! 

xoxo

Jaime T.

P.S.- I won't write Author's Notes very often! :P SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT!