Appa...

I'm Loving You

    "She's fine, she just needs to rest, as her body is taking in all the shock she recieved that day and they day when she met the giy again. It might take a week or two to get her back to normal, but other than that, you have to be very careful because this might happen again. Anything related to those incidents can cause her to go back into this slumber." The doctor was being very quiet after a few hours of checking Sohee. Yubin couldn't take it so she went for a drive, while Jiyong imersed himself in looking at Sohee's room. Jiyong loved how she had a very chic personality because it showed through her room. She wasn't a very messy person; everything had it's place.

1 hour before:    

    "There were pencils that belonged in a certain area. She never lets anyone go without putting the pencils or whatever back to their rightful place, in the same position. When she was dating Cheondung, he had to endure this whenever they were together." Yubin smiled at the thought of the cute couple, before she left on her drive. Cheondung dated Ahn Sohee? How did he even know her? Jiyong didn't remember a lot of Cheondung, just that he and Dara lived seperately and Cheondung visited on special occasions. 

 Reality:

     "You need to monitor her breathing. It gets shallow which could mean dehydration. I expect her to wake in about...four days or earlier. It depends on her. People in this kind of state, need to have people around them. She needs comfort and care, otherwise she might not wake up. Her brain is still functioning, however, it is shut down and for he to wake, human affection is what she needs, even if it's from one person. The brain is delicate and it might take some time for her to actually hear what you say, but you never know if she could hear what I'm saying right now. Brains are un predictable and I'm sure she will be fine. She might not remember much of what happened when she wakes up, but she is in great condition. The only problem is...her bruising. The bruising went striaght to her bones, and that will take a few months to heal. In about a week, the visable bruises will turn yellow, and that is a sign of healing, as you know, but they won't go away until a couple of weeks from now. She needs to be careful of her body. Right now, and I'm sure from today onwards, she is fragile, like a glass rose. She can break if some careless person says one thing wrong, she can break if her arm is twisted. Her physical and mental condition will not be as strong as it was before. I know this is a lot of information, but it is crucial that you tell the people around her." Dr. Im looked at Jiyong. He didn't know what exactly happened, but he could tell that Jiyong cared for the girl.

    "Araso-yo. I'll be careful." Jiyong thanked the doctor and sent him on his way. He sat next to Sohee's bed and looked at the girl.  "Yah, I didn't know that you were this troublesome. If I had known, maybe I would have just let you and your friend sit at that cafe alone." Jiyong sighed and right then he heard a car return outside. He rushed to the window, afraid that it was Sohee's father. He realized that it was Yubin and went to greet her at the door.

   "What did the doctor say?" Yubin walked right past Jiyong.

   "He told me that she needed people to comfort her. It's supposed to help her wake up faster. Her brain is trying to function again, and she needs human interaction." He told Yubin what the doctor said, but she still looked worried.

   "There's only us two that can see her. I'm sure you can't be here all the time, so how is she going to get enough human interaction?" Yubin didn't want to let the girls see her and she sure as hell wouldn't let Sohee's dad see her in this state. 

    "I can ask some friends to meet her. I mean they've met her before." Jiyong explained to Yubin that he had roomates that knew already and he was sure they wouldn't mind helping out.  Yubin thanked him and around that time, it was getting pretty late and Sohee's dad was going to get home soon. Jiyong left after Yubin thanked him and closed the door. He rushed to his new apartment to find that it was much bigger than the one in Busan. 

    "HYUNG! I GET MY OWN ROOM!" Daesung was so excited to not have to share anymore. "All of us do! This is so exciting!" He ran around the  living room and jumped on the couch merrily. Everthing had a place and then some. The movers put everything in the apartment, and Jiyong was happy that he called them. He didn't even have to lift a finger. 

   "Jiyong, your room is the one back there." TOP came out of his room and smiled. Jiyong was always the one who wanted the room closest to the the kitchen, but now Daesung had it. 

  "Chincha? Araso. I have a favor I have to ask you guys." Jiyong didn't mind having the room farthest from the kitchen, he just wanted the guys to interact with Sohee.

   "What is it?" Youngbae and Seungri were in the kitchen and came out when Jiyong requested their presence. 

   "I need you guys to help the girl I had who was beat up." Jiyong explained to them what had happened and they were hesitant at first, but after hearing what was going on, they agreed immediately. "TOP hyung, I think you're going to be around her the most, because you are the only one out of school." 

   "Fine. I guess she deserves my help." He was always the one who wanted to be the older brother. He was always one to help people.

  "Thanks guys. I'll show you to her tomorrow. Right now, I have to go call people." Jiyong went to his room and was surpised to see that it was sort of isolated from the other member's rooms, which were all close together.

 

    Jiyong had to call Dara. He was worried for her mental well-being. She wasn't one to take things cooly. He didn't know how she would react when he would tell her that he suddenly moved. It's not like he had to, after all, they were just friends. He had no romantic relationship with her, anymore. The only thing that bothered him was that she was so lost. She didn't know how to survive without drugs, alcohol, and . She was unstable, and he wanted to help her find stability, but he also didn't want her to get the wrong idea.

  "Jiyong!" Dara picked up after a few rings.

   "Noona, what are you doing?" Jiyong listened to the sound in the back. It sounded like she was at a restaurant. 

  "I'm at my new job. I just found out that I had a passion for cooking." Dara was happy she found something that she enjoyed doing. It got her mind off of thing.

  "Chincha? What do you do?" Jiyong was surprised. He never thought that Dara would find her own stability this quickly.

  "I am the assistant chef at a five star restaurant. They had an opening for a while and when I interviewed, I got the job right away. Bommie works here too! She's the receptionist!" Dara was excited to work with a friend. 

  "That's great noona! Kuende(but), I have to tell you something." Jiyong was happy, but he had to get to the point.

  "Bwuahae(What is it)?" Dara was suddenly realizing the direction of the conversation.

  "The boys and I moved today." Jiyong cringed.

  "So..." Dara didn't get it. She didn't understand that they moved hours away.

  "We had to relocate. To Seoul." Jiyong held his breath.

  "Oh, chincha? Wae?" Dara didn't care...she was over it.

  "Just because that's where everything is centered." Jiyong didn't want to explain Sohee to Dara.

  "Ah! Cheondung is in Seoul!" Dara suddenly remembered her brother. 

  "Mm-hm. I saw him today when I was visiting a friend," Jiyong told her.

  "Chincha? Well, he wanted to stay there to get back together with his ex. Rumors tell me that she was with her teacher, but that couldn't be true. That teacher seemed like a pedo, and Sohee-yang would never do that." Dara always liked Cheondung's choice in girls. Sohee was no exception, but she was just shy.

   "Ahh, well, I'm friends with her friend." Jiyong was thinking about Yubin.

   "Chincha? That's good! Jiyong-ah, come and visit me! I have to go, I'm off of break!" That was when Dara hung up. She was genuinely happy, and she realized that she didn't need anyone or anythign but herself. And maybe a few friends.

 

    Yubin was worried. She wasn't sure if Sohee would actually ever wake up, despite what that doctor had told Jiyong. Yubin just wanted Sohee to be back to normal, as if this has never happened to her. Yubin wanted Sohee's innocence restored, but that could never happen.

    "Yubin-ah, is Sohee sleeping?" Sohee's dad stood outside of the room. Yubin was surprised. He was home a bit early.

    "Ne! She isn't feeling well!" Yubin tried to muster up any courage she had left to lie. "I'm taking care of her, don't worry! Just go and rest!"

    "Chincha? Araso, comawoe, Yubin-ah." Sohee's dad left and Yubin sighed with relief.

    Yubin kept a damp towel and a bowl of water to dip in the towel in. She wanted to keep Sohee hydrated, but she couldn't get her wake up to drink water, so every few hours, she would dab water onto Sohee's mouth. Yubin wasn't sure if she was even helping at all, and she felt helpless, even though she was the only one who knew what was going on. Sohee was always the one taking care of all the girls, she was caring, forgetting the fact that she was one of the youngest. 

 

Sohee POV

   I'm so tired...

   Ottoke?

  ...

  Where am I? 

  ...

   This feeling is so strange.

   Everything is so dark.

  ...

  ...

    I've worried unni.

  ...

   Jiyong-ssi came?

   Wae? Is there something wrong with me?

   ...

   There's a doctor...he's checking my body? But why can't I feel it?

   ....

   What's happening to me?

   Am I dead?

  Why can't I feel my body?

  Why is everything so dark?

  My body is numb...

   ...

   ...

   ...

   Jiyong-ssi left...Unni is back...Appa...

   Appa...

   Appa...

 

Author's POV

   "Appa..." Sohee was whispering. Yubin's head snapped up at the sound of Sohee's voice.

   "Sohee? Sohee-ya! Wake up!" Yubin was shaking Sohee. She was scared.

   "Appa..." Sohee whispered for her father. Yubin didn't know what was going on. She was so scared. 

   "Appa...appa...appa..."

    

     Jiyong rushed over, and tiptoed as he followed Yubin into Sohee's room.

    "She keeps calling for her dad." Yubin called Jiyong because she wasn't prepared for this. She was prepared for a life full of happiness and she was preared to be carefree. 

    "Chincha?" Jiyong thought this was strange. Her brain wasn't supposed to be working this quickly.

 

 

A/N:

Forgive me! I am usually good at keeping promises, but I didn't know that this week had been really busy for me! I realized I had break work(still do) and a lot, at that! I am going to try to post once a week, but I'm not sure for a certain day. Probably on Saturdays? I'm not making any promises, though.  I'm sorry to keep you waiting, but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter~! Happy holidays~!

 

xoxo

Jaime T.