Desperate Men

I'm Loving You

    "How did it go?" Youngbae was standing in front of Jiyong's room. He wasn't able to ask the night before. He was...preoccupied with work. 

   "It was good. They just have a little problem with their additude." Jiyong looked up at his friend.

   "Man, those kids..." Youngbae laughed and left. 

 

   "Noona, stop calling me!" Jiyong said as Dara called again. He left class a few minutes early.

    "Wae, wae, wae? Do you have someone else already?" She was going insane by the day. She didn't know what she was anymore.  She wanted love and affection, but she didn't know where to get it.

   "Noona, it's not that. I was in class." Jiyong tried to calm her down, but she was going crazy. She didn't want to hear it. All she craved was attention, and she was getting what she wanted, just not the way she wanted it.

   "Jiyong-ah, I'm going crazy here! Just come see me!" Jiyong didn't know what to do.

   "Noona! Just a few more hours and I'll come visit you!" Jiyong wanted to keep his promise, but he didn't know if something unexpected would come up.

   "Jiyong...just focus on school..." Dara knew that she couldn't be like this forever. She knew that if she clung to him like this, he would pry her off, leaving her in her humility. 

   "Noona, are you sure?" Jiyong was confused. Just a second ago, Dara was begging him to come visit and hang out with her. Why did she change her mind so quickly? 

    "I have to go." Dara hung up and it felt like she was about to break. She couldn't take the vulnerability built up inside of herself.

 

    Jiyong looked  around the campus to see many girls following him. This was college, yet it was the exact same as high school. How is it that these girls found hm? He took the smallest classes possible, but every year, they find out. 

  "Youngbae!" Jiyong called over to his friend and ran over to him. Youngbae laughed at the flocking girls around them. The same thing happened with the four boys who are still in college. TOP is very good at running their 'business' while the boys are at school. 

   "Man, we need to transfer." Youngbae was joking, but Jiyong had thought of that possibility for a while.

   "Should we?" Jiyong smile and he figure, 'why not?' He was already incharge of all of the manufacturing and production of their drugs, so he could relocate anywhere he wanted in Korea. "Let's go to Seoul." 

  "I was kidding." Youngbae looked at his friend. 

  "I'm being serious. We've been in Busan our whole lives. Don't you want to experience a new city?" Jiyong always had a craving for adventure, which ultimately led to his decision to stay in the profession he was in.

   "Wae? To do what? Our lives are here." Youngbae had the desire to relocate as well, but he couldn't adapt to change too easily, and that was his only weakness.  

     "So what? We are the kings...technically. I mean, we control the important things that go in and out of Korea, and the 'trading' within Korea. We need to travel more, and we could just transfer to Seoul University. It would be a piece of cake for us!" Jiyong was getting excited. He knew that he wanted to relocate, and once he had his mind set on something, he always got it.

    "Araso...whatever man. We have to follow you anyway." Youngbae always gave into his friend. Jiyong always had good intentions that led them to a lucky strike.

   "We have to get everything ready." Jiyong had a lot to think about, since he was relocating. There was a 'major' gang that was in charge of each city in Korea that were all controlled by Big Bang. He had to think about which gangs were being unconsistant, and since they were moving to the capital, they would have to inform the govenment much more than before. Big Bang could do whatever they wanted. They had each city send in weekly reports. Practically every gang in Korea followed the direction of Big Bang. They had the crown and no one dared to take it. They, of course, had rebellious gangs, but they were taken care of before they could even start a 'revolution'. The Korean government was thankful to have Big Bang. That seemed very surprising, however, due to the the mob's mess, the govenment was happy to have a central power controlling all the gangs. They would side with Big Bang, no matter what the conflict. The support was a big factor of why Big Bang was such a power house. They dominated the country and the government knew that they couldn't stop the drugs within or  outside the country, so they decided to keep a blind eye on the whole ordeal. 

 

   "Hyung, what are you doing here?" Myungsoo hadn't seen Sohee at school and got worried. 

  "I didn't see Sohee walking to school today..."Cheondung and Myungsoo had an awkward relationship. They were always fighting over Sohee, unintentionally, since they were kids. They were competetive when it came to her attention. Cheondung was older and Myungsoo always felt intimidated by him, and his hear shattered when they started to date. He lost a person he loved his whole life to his life long enemy. Cheondung, on the other hand, always felt like Sohee was his. She loved hanging around Cheondung and his friends when they came around, and left Myungsoo. He did feel...jealousy towards Myungsoo because Sohee and Myungsoo were always together, and the only time they weren't was when Cheondung and his friends came by. Sohee even brought Myungsoo with her together with the other five girls.

   "It's not your job anymore." Myungsoo looked at Cheondung and smirked. "You lost her when you broke up with her."

   "I only did it because after I entered college, I knew it hurt her because we could never see each other." He glared at Myungsoo and felt a loathing against him. 

   "You broke her heart, and I was there to put it back. She's fragile." Myungsoo looked up to see Yubin looking out the window. He went into her view and she looked distracted with a very confused look on her face. Myungsoo turned to where she was looking and there was the man he thought would never show. "Sungsang-nim(teacher)? What are you doing here?"

  "Myungsoo? Cheondung?" Heechul was surprised. He never thought that they would be here.

  "Sungsang-nim..." Myungsoo was disgusted. Why would a man ten years older than Sohee love her? Myungsoo saw it in his eyes everyday, the desire. Heechul's eyes followed Sohee's every move. He looked at her when he was lecturing. He would ask her to stay after class. 

  "It's n0t what you think, Myungsoo-ah. I came here to talk to Sohee's father." Heechul was a good liar. The truth was that he was there to see Sohee. She was his reason for staying at that low paying job. She was his...muse.  He lived because of his adoration of her. It was so wrong in so many ways, but he couldn't help himself. She made him happy. Every time he asked her to stay back, they would talk as if they were...really good friends. She made him feel young again, but he never tried to make a move, knowing it was illegal, knowing that she would shut him out for the rest of his life. He wanted her, but he couldn't do anything about it if he really loved her. He wanted her to at least be in his life rather than shutting him out because of his selfishness. 

   "I know your feelings for her." Myungsoo didn't want to look at the man. Cheondung looked at the both of them and sighed. He saw Yubin leave the window and he looked at the door. Yubin opened the door before any of the men could speak again. 

  "Sohee is sick and she can't see any of you." Yubin looked at the three men. Yah! Sohee! Why are you such a charming person? 

  "Can I just see her for a second?" Myungsoo was desperate. He was always there for Sohee when she was sick, and vice versa. Cheondung was determined but didn't want to disobey Yubin. He knew her before he knew Sohee, which was all their lives. She was a strong headed person. 

  "No. She can't see anyone who isn't approved by me."  Yubin knew that it sounded rediculous, but Sohee had no makeup on which meant that all her bruises were out in the open. 

  "Noona! You know me! Why won't you let me see her?!" Myungsoo was getting frustrated. He liked Yubin, but he couldn't stand the two men beside him. He didn't want to be around them any longer and just wanted to see the one person who could calm him down.

  "Myungsoo...she's really sick and she just wants to rest. I have someone coming now and he knows about her symptoms." Yubin looked past all of them and sees the person she was waiting for. "Jiyong-ssi!" Cheondung looked up at the name. He was shocked. What did Sohee get herself into? Why is that guy here? 

  "Hyung?" Cheondung called out to the man. Jiyong looked at the three guys in front of the address Yubin gave him. He wanted to make sure Sohee was okay, and when he called Yubin, it didn't sound too well. 

  "Huh? Cheondung-ah, what are you doing here?" Jiyong's eyes landed on the boy who was his ex-girlfriend's kid brother.

  "Hyung, how so you know Sohee?" Cheondung always like Jiyong, but he knew that his sister dragged him into bad things that he never let go of. 

  "Enough of this. Jiyong-ssi, let's go." Yubin pulled the surprised Jiyong into the house while leaving the other three men in utter confusion. The three men left after some self debating and Jiyong was talking to Yubin about what had happened. 

    "What? She won't wake up?" Jiyong was surprised. This never happens.

   "Not since last night. She is still as stone and her dad isn't allowed to see her because of her bruising. I need to go back to school today. I can't keep missing it. I might lose my scholarship." Yubin was afraid that Jiyong didn't know how to help. She had to go to school herself. She was going into business, not medical. She didn't know what to do.

    "I can help. Since you need to go back to school, I can take care of her. I'm moving near here anyway; it won't be an inconvenience. Plus, I'm almost done with school. I graduate in December." Jiyong felt like this was his fault, even though he only helped. He couldn't help but feel an attatchment to this girl. Although he's been busy, he keeps wanting to talk to her and see how she is doing. 

   "Are you sure? I mean I can hire someone to take care of her at night." Yubin looked unsure. She barely knew him. How could this guy take care of Sohee for a week?

   "I'm sure. She would be safe in my hands. Can I see how she's doing?" Jiyong was curious about why the girl wasn't awake. She wasn't hurt that bad, right?

    "Sure." Yubin led Jiyong up to Sohee's room. He looked around at her chic style and smiled. It was similar to his style, just more feminine. He looked down at the girl's calming face. It had a ton of bruises all over. He grew angry. He face was precious, but due to the beating she recieved, he wasn't sure if it was be as innocent anymore. There were not any cuts, so maybe it could, but her soul lost the innocence and naieve part that he knew was there.

   "Did you get a doctor?" Jiyong whispered because he didn't know if she would wake soon. He wanted to be cautious. 

   "No, I wasn't sure how to explain the situation." Yubin sighed. This was such a complicated matter.

   "I'll take care of it." Jiyong had doctors that worked for him. They knew what to expect when he called. Jiyong stepped outside and called one of his best doctors. That doctor worked in a hospital and he was very close to Jiyong. "Dr. Im, I have a girl here and she was beat a few days ago. She was fine, but we ran into one of the guys who beat her and she fainted and she won't wake up."

    "Araso, I'll be there soon." Jiyong thanked the doctor and gave him the address and within 20 minutes, Dr. Im showed up. 

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry this was late and short! I've been busy since it was right before Thanksgiving in the US. I'm going to be off this week! Yay!  I am going to write as much as possible!

 

xoxo

Jaime T.