Sick?

I'm Loving You

       From: Jiyong~

       Sure. Where do you want to meet?

      

      To: Jiyong~

      Let's meet at a cafe. Is there one near you now?

 

       From: Jiyong~

        Ne, it's called Sweet World.

 

        To: Jiyong~

        Araso-yo, we're on our way. We might take a while, I live quite a while away.

 

       From: Jiyong~

      That's fine. ^^

 

      To: Jiyong~

      See you~!

 

 

    Sohee and Jiyong were both very excited to see each other again. Jiyong had honestly forgotten about her since Dara came back into the picture. He was so consumed in his own world that he forgot about the one thing that distracted him, even for a few hours. Sohee had also forgotten, but only for a few hours, when hanging out with Myungsoo. Myungsoo was the one who could distract her from all her problems. Though, her friends were there as well, Myungsoo made everything easier, more...comfortable. She loved that. But when she was with Jiyong for those few hours, she felt safe and cared for. Then, there was Cheondung, her oppa who she could always rely on. This was too complicating...

   "Unni, I hope you'll understand that he may not seem like someone who would save me, but he did. Just don't judge him." Sohee looked at her unni, and saw a smirk.

   "Ya! I'm not that judgemental! You just wait...." Yubin trailed off into her own little world, as she always did. Sohee giggled and let Yubin focus on her driving. She usually liked it quiet in the car. 

 

   About an hour later, they arrived at the cafe, and there was Jiyong, waiting. 

   "Annaseyo, Jiyong-ssi." Sohee greeted him. "This is Yubin unni, who is like my real sister."

  "Nice to meet you." Yubin smiled at him. He didn't look dangerous to her, he looked...kind. They could be very close, considering the fact that he saved Sohee's life.

   "Nice to meet you too, Yubin-ssi." He ordered for them, being considerate of the fact that they took an hour to visit and meet him. 

  "Cansamimda. That was kind of you. Ordering for us, as well as saving Sohee. You didn't have to take care of her all that time. You could have let her all me." Yubin looked at Jiyong suspiciously. 

  "Well, I just wanted to help. I couldn't watch without doing anything. As for taking are of her, what kind of person would I be if I didn't take responsibility for someone who I saved? I did what any person would do." Ji yong shrugged like it was nothing.

   "Aniyo, a normal person would have ran away, but you stayed and you got those boys to stop." Sohee looked at Yubin when she was talking, seeing that she was tearing up again. The coffee arrived and suddenly the waiter stopped, frozen. They all looked up and it was one of the boys from Teen Top. Sohee started to shake. It was the boy who started to beat her first. She looked at his most notable feature and all her memories came back. 

    His lips...why was I so distracted by his lips...why didn't I just keep walking...why didn't I just stay patient enough to look for my own shelter...why am I so dependent on people? 

  "Kka(go)!" Jiyong moved to Sohee's side and held her as he made the boy leave. 

  "Sohee?! Sohee?!" Yubin called her name and tried to shake her, but Sohee was in such a shock that she had faitned. Yubin looked at Jiyong worried, and he looked down at the girl who was in her school uniform. He held her close, having no idea on what to do. "Jiyong-sii, ottoke?!" 

   "Take her home, and let her rest, for at least this week. She has been through a lot, and that guy triggering her memories and all her pain again...let's just say that this is not to happen again." Jiyong looked at Yubin, trying to calm her down as well.

    Yubin started the car as Jiyong carried Sohee to the car and buckled her in. He got Yubin's number to keep up on Sohee's health. Yubin thanked the man and drove off. Jiyong looked at him phone and there was a missed call from Youngbae. 

 

    "Sohee just fell asleep while we were talking in the car." Yubin explained to Sohee's father. "She got very sick, and I'm going to take care of her. The doctor told me, that she had to rest for the the week." 

   "Comawo, Yubin-ah. I really apprciate all your help with my daughter. After her mother left...it's never been the same. That's why I'm thankful that she met you girls.Sohee's father was always working, doing different jobs to take care of his son in the states and his precious daughter. Sohee was this man's world, much like most people around her. She was a very special person who brought people together. 

    "Aniyo, you don't have to thank us. She's like our real sister, and without her, we would be lost. She's a precious girl. We can't afford to lose her." Yubin thanked Sohee's father for letting her stay with Sohee and she was relieved to see Sohee's body start to relax. Seeing the strong Sohee like this would break anyone's heart. Yubin set up a heater, since the weather was getting colder, to warm  up Sohee's body. She layed down beside the unconcious girl and held her every time she started to tremble.  

 

    "Youngbae, why did call?" Jiyong had called him back, right after Yubin had left.

    "Man, the manufacturers want to hold a meeting with you." Youngbae wasn't worried. Jiyong was a smart, reliable guy.

   "Araso, I'll be right there." Jiyong left to the port, where the small boats that carried Jiyong's fortune were.

 

   "Ji! It's been a long time,man!" The head of the boat owners greeted Jiyong. 

   "Doojoon, nice to see you too. What's going on?" Jiyong went straight to the point.

  "Look, some of the boys who worked for you...they left a bad impression." Doojoon explained. Jiyong and Big Bang were the bosses of other gangs. They were powerful enough to completely terrify anyone who dared to go against them. Of course, they seem like nice guys who can be stomped all over, but that's their facade of deception. They are the masterminds behind the nation's strongest drug imports. They slowly grew to their power by getting rid of anyone who got in their way. They have a ton of money hidden from anyone who would like to steal it, they go to college, they live in a modest apartment, they are the humble power house that shouldn't be messed with. They were the iron fist that could not be invaded.

   "Chincha? Who?" Jiyong wasa curious. There was no one who could leave a bad impression on Doojoon, and when there were, they would be taken care of. 

   "It's not a big deal, I promise. That kid who looks like a dinosaur...Jong...Jong something. That stupid gang name, SHINee." Doojoon said that the kid was rude and had no manners. 

   "Araso. I'll take care of it." Jiyong said. They said their goodbyes and Jiyong left to go to SHINee's residence with some of his men. When these gangs get a surprise visit from Jiyong, they shouldn't be surprised of what is going to happen next.

 

    He arrived in front of the residence and knocked on the door.

   "Yoboseyo?" Onew, the gang's leader answered. "Oh, boss, what are you doing here?" 

   "Dino, where is he?" Jiyong walked into the house.

   "Jonghyun-ah!" Onew called. He knew where this was leading.

   "What, hyung?! I was bu--," He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Jiyong. "Boss, what...what are you doing here?"

   "I'm here to give you your first and last warning." Jiyong said, bored.

   "Waeyo?" Onew pretended to act dumb.

   "You think I'm stupid?" Jiyong looked at one of his men and nodded toward the both of them. His men caught the guys and sat them down on their knees in front of Jiyong. "Now, call for your members, so they won;t make the same mistake." Onew listened and the three other guys came down the stairs with terror in their eyes. They all got in the same position in front of Jiyong without any hesitation. "Dino, you love making a fool of me, don't you?"

   "Aniyo, boss." Jonghyun answered instantaniously.

  "Then why are you giving people a bad impression of me? Saying that my gangs have no manners, no respect...what does that make me look like?" Jiyong bent down infront of Jonghyun. "It makes me look like a DAMN FOOL!" He hit Jonghyun on the back of the head, and the other members froze. "WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH DISRESPECTFUL IDIOTS?" Jiyong yelled in frustration. "I CHOOSE GOOD GANGS! GANGS WHO CAN RESPECT EVERYONE! DO YOU WANT TO GET CAUGHT?! GO AHEAD AND KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND YOUR LIFE WILL END ALONG WITH YOUR ADDITUDE!" 

  The SHINee boys held their breath. One wrong move and they would be dead. Jiyong looked at them and calmed himself. He paced, deciding whether or not they were worth the trouble. 

  "You boys better watch it. You don't want me hearing of another problem, now do you?" Jiyong looked at their faces.

  "Aniyo." They all answered. 

  "I'm warning you now; if one member messes up, it affects all of you. This is your first and last warning. You don't want to end up like D.NA, do you?" Jiyong brought up a gang that was also under Big Bang. They were a small five member group as well. Having to deal with all of the activity that goes on in this 'profession', Jiyong gives one warning, and if they mess up again, they are dead...litterally. They are executed. It was heartless thing, but to him, it was necessary. This taught other gangs not to mess with him. He had all the power in his hands, and that gets people to do what he wants. 

   SHINee looked up at the mention of the past gang. They had terror in their eyes and shook their heads. With that, he let them go, and left to go deal with other matters. 

 

  "Hyung, how did it go?" Daesung asked as Jiyong stepped through the door.

   "They won't be bothering us." Jiyong answered. 

   "Good. They were going to get a bad reputation." Daesung said while following Jiyong.

   "Dae, what do you want?" Jiyong asked when he noticed the younger male following.

  "Hyung! You said you would get me meat!" Daesung whined.

  "Ya! I just got home, it's 12. Do you think that they would be selling meat at this time?" Jiyong looked at the childish man.

   "Oh, right, sorry, hyung." Daesung left.

  "Maybe tomorrow!" Jiyong yelled.

  

   "Unni." Sohee woke up slowly and felt Yubin's arms around her. 

   "Sohee-ya, you're awake?" Yubin woke when she heard Sohee's voice.

   "Unni...what happened?" Sohee felt strange.

    "You were trembling and passed out at the cafe." Yubin whispered. She felt Sohee's trembling starting up again.

    "Comawo, unni." Sohee whispered as the darkness took her again.