Unexpected Events

I'm Loving You

       "Ne, unni! I'll be there in about...thirty minutes!" Sohee rushed out of her house. It was a Saturday afternoon, but it was very gloomy, with an overcast of clouds. Fastening her buttons to her jacket, she secured her cross-body bag to her body and jogged to the bus stop. Sohee was a very reserved girl, who only cared for her friends, her dad and older brother, and school. Taking out her phone, she texted her dad.

      Appa~! I'm meeting with SunYe unni! See you tonight! ^^

      Araso, be home before 12.

     Ne~! Keke. ^^

     She put her phone away, and turned to look out the window. Ahh, it's so gloomy today. I hope it doesn't rain. Soon, she fell asleep, missing her stop. The bus had passed her stop two hours before she realized that she was no where near town. 

     "Ajusshi! Where are we?" Sohee panicked. She was never late...well, never two hours late. She didn't even know where she was. 

     "We're near Busan," he answered.

     "BUSAN?! Aishh! Why did I fall alseep!" She thanks the driver and gets off at a random stop. Aigoo~! Sohee-ya! Why did you fall asleep? Sohee looked around, but nothing seemed familiar. Looking at the clouds, she decided to go look for some shelter. Feeling her phone vibrate, she looked at the screen. 'SunYe Unni ^^'

      "Yoboseo? Sohee?" SunYe was with the four other girls at the cafe that they were supposed to meet Sohee at.

      "Unni!" Sohee sighed. She was relieved to have some company while on her walk.

      "Ya! Where are you? You said you would be here two hours ago!" SunYe worried. She was like Sohee's mother. When Sohee was younger, she would be babysat by SunYe, who grew a strong affection for her. 

     "Unni, mian! I fell asleep on the way! Ottoke~! Unni, I'm in Busan!" Sohee started to tear up with a growing feeling of...danger?

     "BUSAN! Sohee-ya! It's almost dark! Find some place to sit! We're leaving now!" SunYe looks at the four other girls and gives them a look. They look at each other, confused.

      "Araso."

   

      "Guys, Sohee fell asleep on the bus. She's in Busan, and she wants us to go get her." SunYe grabs her things and the girls follow.

      "How does she fall asleep on the bus?" Yubin, the oldest of the six, asks.

      "Sohee can fall asleep anywhere!" YeEun, the boldest, exclaims. "That girl always stays up to the break of dawn, studying." 

      "Sohee can fall asleep on my shoulder!" Sunmi, the 4D alien, says. "You know, since she has to get her sleep."

      "Ya! Sunmi! She has to eat first!" Lim, the youngest, said. "That's why I brought her food! She's going to LOVE it." 

      "She'll want to sleep!"

      "No, she wants to eat!" 

      This goes on for about ten more minutes, until the three oldest get annoyed.  The car ride is silent. 

 

      "Excuse me, can you point me in the direction of some shelter?" Sohee bravely asks some of the guys standing near a park.

       "You can come to my house, babe. You look so hot in that jacket. Why don't you take it off for me?" One of the guys reply.  He has bigger, fuller lips, which kind of made her jealous. There were about six of them, and they started to surround her. 

      "I think I'm okay on that. I need to leave." She tries to turn, but is blocked by a guy with blonde hair.  

      "Whoa, whoa, where are you going?" The guys says.

       "Away from here." She tries to break through them, but they wouldn't budge.  She fell to the ground, and looked at them. 

       "No one has ever tried to escape from Teen Top before. This is going to fun, isn't it girl?" The boy with the big lips spoke again.

       "PFThahahahahah! Teen Top? What kind of name is that?" Sohee found this amusing. Six boys...who call themselves...Teen Top? 

      "Ya! Shut up! You dare make fun of our names?" Sohee looked up quick enough to see the guys plunging at her. They reacher he hair and her neck and they started to claw at her like kids getting candy from a pinata. She felt pain on her skull and pain around her neck. She breaths started to quicken, but then she heard someone yell at them. They all let her go, and she saw an older boy with blonde hair. Everything started to darken around her and then she notices that Teen Top lets her go and runs. The boy stays and he sees that she is starting to lose consiousness. Sohee's eyes close and she feels rain drops, but then everything goes black.

     "Aish." The boy picks her up from the ground and takes her to his apartment that he shares with his...four roomates. He looks at her face and smirks. It's like she is a baby with a woman's body. 

     "Yo, Jiyong, who's that?" Youngbae, Jiyong's best friend, asks. He looks at the girl in Jiyong's arms and sees that she got pretty beat up.

     "I don't know. Those trouble makers, Teen Top, I think, started to beat her, and I stopped them." He sets her down on the couch and goes to grab a wet towelette. Moving her hair out of her face, he put the towelette on her forehead, and looks at her bruised face. 

     "Ah, those wanna be gangsters? They have no idea what it's really like. Have fun taking care of her, boss." Youngbae pats his friend's shoulder and walks back into his room.

     "HYUNG~! TOP hyung won't get me the meat that I've been craving!" Daesung, the softspoken terror, says to Jiyong when the other three walk through the doorDaesung stopped in his tracks when he sees Jiyong caring for a young beauty. "Hyung, who is this?" 

     "A girl." Jiyong looks up at TOP, Daesung, and Seungri. "What's going on?"

     "Ah! TOP hyung was being unfair and bought Seungri broccoli, but didn't buy me some meat!" Daesung yelled.

     "Ya, quiet down. Be considerate." TOP, the oldest and strongest, says.

    "Yeah, TOP hyung is right. Daesung hyung, you're being too loud." Seungri, the money maker and the youngest, speaks.

    "Ya, Daesung-ah, you're being too childish. I'll get you meat next time we go grocery shopping." Jiyong speaks. Behind him, Sohee started to come out of the  'slumber'. She heard a voice near he talking about buying someone meat. 

     "Comawo, hyung!" Daesung shouts happily. He runs to his room, and TOP looks at Jiyong and smiles. Seungri shakes his head and walks into his and Jiyong's room.

     "Those meat prices are crazy. They keep going up, and I couldn't afford it. Thanks, Jiyong." TOP says.

     "Aniya, hyung. You know how that kid is about meat." Jiyong smiles and TOP sticks his hands inside his pockets and walks over to Jiyong and the 'sleeping' girl.

      "What happened this time? She your girl?" TOP asks. 

      "Ani. I saved her from getting beat to death by Teen Top." Jiyong looks at TOP. "I can't believe you're their hero." 

     "Me either. They wanted to be teenage versions of me." TOP shakes his head and chuckles. "Those kids are going to regret turning into a gang."

    "I know." Jiyong whispers. TOP pats Big Bang's leader on the head, and walks into his and Youngbae's room.

     "You're a part of a gang?" Sohee whispers while opening her eyes. Jiyong, surpised, looks down at the girl. 

     "You're awake?" Jiyong asks. 

     "Ne." She tries to sit up, but there is a head rush that hits her immediately. "Ahh.....It hurts." She whispers in a pained voice.

     "It's going to hurt for a few hours. Lay back down and sleep." Jiyong advises. "Have you called anyone?" 

     Sohee shakes her head, slightly, and feels her pocket for her phone. "Where's my phone?" 

     "Is it in your bag?" Jiyong asks. She nods and he retieves it from the table that he put the bag on. "Tell whoever you call that you are spending the night at a friend's. You won't be able to get up for a while. Mianae." He hands her the bad leaves into the kitchen to give her some privacy.

     Sohee dials her father's number and he picks up after a few rings. 

     "Sohee?" He dad asks.

     "Appa! Is it alright if I sleep over at unni's tonight?" Sohee lied. She has never lied to her father before.

     "Which unni?" He asks, just to make sure.

     "YeEun unni. SunYe unni and Yubin unni will be there as well." 

     "Araso. Have fun tonight, Sohee-ya." 

     "Comawo, appa! Saraghae!" She hangs up and calls SunYe.

     "Sohee-ya! Where are you?" SunYe picks up right away. 

      "Unni..." Sohee hesitates.

      "What? What's worng?" SunYe becomes worried. It sounded as if Sohee was in trouble.

      "Unni, turn back around. I got a ride home, but I didn't want to worry you." Sohee lied, again.

      "Chincha? Araso. Did you call your father yet?" She asked, sounding a bit relieved.

      "Ne. Anyways, I have to go unni. Tell the others that I'm sorry." Sohee hung up, and sighed. Jiyong heard that she was done, so he came back in. She was alseep again. He sighed and grabbed her a blanket. Looking at her face, he saw that she was less swollen, however, the bruises were more prominent. He sighed and went to his room and called it a night. Looking at the situation, he's going to need some sleep.

   

      Youngbae walked out and sees the girl, still sleeping. It's a shame that her youthful face is full of bruises. Those kids will be bit in the with karma one day. Right then was when Jiyong came out, ready for his responsibilities towards the girl. Youngbae was proud to have a responsible leader like Jiyong. 

       "How are you going to get her home?" Youngbae asks.

        "The same way, I suppose." Jiyong shurgs. Sohee stirs and this cause both men to look up. She stretched, but seemed to regret it afterwards. 

       "Ah, ah..." She then wakes up with her body aching. She looked up and everything was blurring. She stil hadn't woken up yet. It seemed that she fell back asleep.

       "She'll wake up soon." Youngbae said as he exits the living room. Then was when she really woke up. 

       "Am I still in Busan?" She asks with her eyes still closed.

       "Ne, you are." Jiyong speaks softly.

       "I need to go home." She whispers.

       "Araso. Let's get you on a bus." Jiyong says.

       

      Jiyong gave Sohee some makeup that covered up the bruises beautifully, and she washed up. They left after Sohee was done blow drying her hair. They walked quietly, with only their breathing making conversation.

      "Chogi(excuse me), can I see your cell phone?" Sohee asked suddenly.

      "Wae-yo(why)?" Jiyong looked at her with question in his eyes.

      "Just because." She answered. He looked at her once more, and gave into her request. She insterted her phone number into his phone, and sent herself a little text. "My name is Ahn Sohee, by the way." She glanced at him, and saw a tiny smile form on his mouth.

      "I'm Jiyong." 

      "I know, I heard your roomates call you that." She looked at him and gave him a small smile. It was then when they had reached the bus stop. They bus was approaching them. 

SOHEE POV

      "Omo! Cansamimida! I didn't--," I wanted to thank him, but he just walked away. Ottoke...

      "Forget it." 

      "Wait!" I grab his arm, and he stops. I walk in front of him and stop. He was gorgeous. "I'm sorry. I will pay you back! I will! How can I pay you back?"

      "Stay by my side, and don't talk." Jiyong-ssi looked up and saw the same six guys from yesterday.