Surprise Visit

I'm Loving You

      Myunsoo and Sohee were walking down the street, wondering whether or not they should stop by Myungsoo's father's company.

       "Myungie~, let's just go! He's been down lately, and I made soup for him!" Sohee held up the container and smiled at him.

       "Araso...but if he gets mad, it's your fault!" Myungsoo took her hand and led her in the direction of the company.

       They arrived and waited in the lobby.

       "EXCUSE ME!" Myungsoo and Sohee's heads snapped up to see a security guard was walking towards them. "What are you kids doing here?"

       "Sir, we were going to visit my dad, if that's alright." Myungsoo smiled a bit and took Sohee's hand.

        "Whose kid are you? The workers know that their family is only allowed to visit during lunch hours." It was around four in the afternoon and Sohee glanced anxiously at Myungsoo.

        "Oh! There's my dad!" Myung spotted his father coming out of the elevator and Sohee sighed in relief.

        "Your father was the president?! Oh, I am so sorry for the misunderstanding!" The guard looked really worried and Myungsoo smiled and patted his arm.

        "No harm, no foul!" Myungsoo pulled Sohee, who was bowing to the guard, towards his father. "Appa!"

        "Myungsoo-ah! Sohee~! What a nice surprise!" Myungsoo's father hugged both of them and Sohee nudged her boyfriend as if indicating, See? I told you he wouldn't be mad! Myungsoo got her message and just smiled and nodded.

        "Abonim! I made soup, since I noticed that you've been really stressed lately!" Sohee smiled sweetly and Myungsoo held onto her waist.

        "Aigoo, my future daughter-in-law is so attentive!" He pinched one of her cheeks and took the container. They chatted for a bit more before Myungsoo's father had to go back to work.

 

        "I want coffee~!" Sohee smiled at her boyfriend and they walked to the nearest cafe.

        "Araso~, just wait up!" Sohee pulled him along and he laughed.

        "Myungsoo~! Bbali! It's cold!"

         "Okay!" He sped up and led her to a corner table. "I'll be right back!"

         A few minutes later, Myungsoo showed up with two coffees, a vanilla latte, and an americano.

         "Aigoo~! My boyfriend knows my favorite!" Sohee grabbed the vanilla latte, and pinched his cheek. "Comawoe, Myungie~!"

         "What boyfriend doesn't know his girlfriend's favorite drinks?" He smiled lovingly at Sohee.

 

         "Just get it done!" Jiyong threw the filed at the new 'gang' that he found.

         "NE, HYUNG!" The retreated outside the the club and Jiyong sighed, sitting back down at his desk.

         The was then a knock at the door and Jiyong looked up.

         "Sohee?"

         "Annyong, Jiyong oppa!" Jiyong's eyes brightened and she smiled.

         "What are you doing here?"

         "I just wanted to drop by and say hi. Myungsoo and I were walking home, but he had to go run some errands, and I saw your club." Sohee looked around and smiled. "Oppa, everything looks so official."

         "Well, you know about my job; you shouldn't be surprised."

         "Right..." Sohee smiled and cocked her head to the side.

         "Did you want something?" Jiyong looked at her questioningly.

         "Ani...it's just...we don't know much about each other, do we?"

       "Right."

         There was a silence, but it was a comfortable silence. Jiyong inched toward Sohee and she was startled. She stepped back until her back hit the wall and Jiyong was an inch away from her face.

         "Sohee...I like you." Jiyong breathed in her scent and she gasped when his lips crashed onto her's. He moved his lips against her frozen ones and after a few seconds she pushed him off.

        "Oppa...what are you doing?!" She was shocked. Her heart was rapidly pounding against her chest and she felt her cheeks flush.

        "I..." Sohee glanced around not knowing what to do anymore and she glanced back at the confused, heartbroken Jiyong. He had no idea what got into him. His heart was pumping like mad and his mind was crazed. He knew it was wrong...so terribly wrong. She was underaged, still in high school, with a boyfriend....yet, why did he think it felt so right?

        "I can't do this! Oppa...I'm not this kind of person!" Sohee felt tears quickly flowing down her cheeks and she stood there frozen staring at the ground.

         "Mianae, Sohee...I didn't mean to!" Jiyong took a step towards her and she quickly stepped away from him.

         "I have to leave..."

 

         "Sohee, what's wrong?" Sunmi was over at Sohee's house. She noticed that Sohee was distant tonight.

       "Huh? N-nothing...just a lot of things on my mind..." Sohee smiled at her friends, and looked up right when Jay came in.

         "Sunmi! Sohee! It's dinner! Appa made lots of food!" Jay smiled and went back down stairs.

         "Come on, Sohee!" Sunmi pulled her best friend downstairs and sat the the table. "Omo, harabojji! You look so great today!" Sunmi knew her friend wasn't in the mood so she decided to make small talk with everyone. Sohee...why are you so down? I want to help...

    

          Sleep...come faster...

          Let me sleep....

          AISH! I hate my insomia...

         I forgot to buy my candles agian...

        Myungsoo didn't remind me! Hul~!

        I guess he forgot...

        Would Ji-- SOHEE. Why are you thinking about him?

        Sleep...

        Sleep...

 

        Sohee tossed and turned, not knowing when sleep would come, wanting her mind to shut off for the night. Her mind was racing. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get the kiss with Jiyong out of her mind, and she could stop thinking about Myungsoo. She felt like she betrayed him. She felt like she betrayed herself.

        Ottoke~~?

 

A/N:

Sorry it's short! I am actually supposed to be working on my break project due tomorrow, but I just HAD to write this tonight! I hope you don't mind! A lot of things have happened in my life lately, and I'm trying to figure out my life, and that plus school starting tomorrow, I don't know if I can update regularly. I hope you understand!

 

I LOVE YOU! I feel like you guys are my family! Please pray for my brother who just went to the army! <3

Comment, and I'll reply~!

 

xoxo,

Jaime T.