As Long as You're Here

I'm Loving You

Jiyong left Sohee at midnight, so that she could sleep for her tests the next day. He thought about her speech and he couldn’t help but smile like a fool.

When he got to his apartment, it was evident to the other guys that he was a love struck man. They watched as his goofy grin never left his face.

He moved throughout the apartment like he was gliding on a cloud, his mind wandering back to Sohee.

He was finally glad to have this girl by his side. He couldn’t be in a better place.

Well…until now.

“Hyung! There’s a situation!” Seungri burst through Jiyong’s room.

“What is it?” Jiyong looked at Seungri in a bored manner.

“Hyung, it’s SE7EN hyung…he planted spies into each of the major cities.” Seungri nervously glanced at Jiyong, waiting for his reaction.

“I thought I told him to stop his crazy antics.”

“He’s getting revenge for you taking out his men. He’s mad that he wasn’t a better leader and some of his guys transferred to different gangs that serve Big Bang.”

“How is that my fault?” Jiyong sighed and got up. “Let’s go.”

“Where?” Jiyong left Seungri and Seungri stood, looking as confused as ever.

 

“HYUNG! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE!” Jiyong, Big Bang, and his men stood outside of the warehouse and waited for SE7EN to show up.

“Jiyong…what are you doing here?” SE7EN stepped out from the warehouse, aware that they knew of his plans.

“What are you doing, hyung?”

“Jiyong, you should know…you have two-thirds of my men.”

“I didn’t know. I didn’t. So what are your plans hyung?” Jiyong was tired of SE7EN and his scheming ways.

“Just destroying your life, the life I introduced you to.”

“How are you going to do that?”

“You’ll have to find that out yourself. Come in. It’s rude of me not to let your men in, in this cold weather.”

“It’s seventy degrees.” Daesung was so naive.

“Come on.” SE7EN gestured toward his warehouse.

With a weary sigh, Big Bang followed SE7EN in, with their men flanking each member.

“So, you’ve come to play?” SE7EN stopped short.

“Hyung, we’ve come to resolve things.” Jiyong was bored. He wanted to know what his former leader had up his sleeve quickly so that he could return to Sohee.

“Well, why don’t you stay for a bit and we can play.” SE7EN looked at the five tauntingly and gave them a smirk.

“What are you planning, hyung?” Jiyong was growing impatient. His attention was caught when he heard one voice.

“Oppa?”

It was Sohee.

A few of SE7EN’s remaining men brought out the girl that Jiyong wanted to keep safe.

Now she was here.

In danger.

Right in front of his eyes.

Jiyong grew worried looking at the scared look on Sohee’s face.

“Let her go, hyung.”

“Why? Who is she to you, Jiyong? I thought that you were in love with Dara? Where is she anyway? Oh, right. She’s here too!”

SE7EN motioned for the rest of his men to get the girl that Jiyong once loved.

“What’s going on SE7EN?! LET ME GO!” Dara struggled in the grips of the men and she looked around for the culprit.

Jiyong’s eyes widened and it was quickly replaced by a glare as fierce as a lion at SE7EN.

“LET THEM GO!” Jiyong growled, his hand bawled into fists so tight that he felt his nails digging into layers of skin.

“What does it matter? You have everything already. I can’t have two of your girls, old and new?” SE7EN smiled at TOP. “Oh, there’s a surprise.”

SE7EN nodded at a few of his men and they left, only to come back with a girl with a husky voice.

Sohee’s eyes widened in realization.

“YUBIN UNNIE!” Sohee thrashed around, trying to get out of the grips of the men.

TOP’s eyes were as big as saucers as he realized who was right in front of them. Rage filled every fiber of his body and he started to shake with fury.

“YUBIN!”

“Oppa?! What’s going on?!” Yubin’s head was covered with a cloth bag, and she was scared out of her wits.

“I’ll get you out of here!” TOP and the men flanking him ran toward Yubin and SE7EN, causing all the others to follow in suit.

SE7EN nodded for some extra men to take the struggling girls out and then he felt a fist to his face.

Jiyong was striking SE7EN’s face like mad. He couldn’t contain himself and when SE7EN tried to move, Jiyong was there to vent out his anger.

SE7EN didn’t expect Jiyong to be so merciless. He had trained this kid, but when did he become ruthless?

Jiyong was blind with rage. No one could stop him.

“JIYONG OPPA!”

Jiyong’s head snapped toward the voice. Sohee was being beaten by the men who were holding her because of her struggle to stay and not get dragged away.

SE7EN was now like a vegetable and so Jiyong ran toward Sohee.

He beat the men down in ten seconds and looked at the mangled state the men left Sohee in.

“I’m so sorry…” Jiyong felt tears weld up in his eyes, and he held Sohee’s small frame to his body.

“Oppa…don’t cry.” Sohee smiled up at him.

“Yah…pabo, why are you smiling in this state?”

“Because…as long as I’m with you, I’ll be fine.” She reached up to touch his face and just for a few seconds, it was just to two of them.

“Stay awake, Sohee.” He could see her eyes starting to droop.

“I’m so tired, oppa.” Her voice was now just a soft whisper, sleep evident in invading.

“I know, but you have to stay with me, just until we get you to the hospital. Can you do that for me?” Jiyong caressed her bleeding lip and waited for her answer.

“Oppa…Can I just sleep? My body hurts…”

“Just stay with me for a few seconds, then you can sleep all you want…okay?”

Sohee didn’t—couldn’t listen. She felt a dark haze swarming her consciousness and her eyes started to flutter closed.

Jiyong slightly cursed and looked up to see his entire crew fine. Big Bang, Yubin, and Dara were all unharmed, and they looked over to see their leader’s worried face.

 

“She’s going to need surgery. She had an internal bleed on the left side of her head, just above the brain. If it had been her brain, well…you are all lucky that it’s not.” The surgeon walked away, knowing full well who these men were, and although he disapproved of their lifestyle, he couldn’t deny the fact that they had ten times more power than he could ever get in the government.

Jiyong paced around, his mind racing at full speed.

They had called the cops that knew about them, and they took care of SE7EN. They burned down the warehouse and they made sure that no trace of SE7EN could be found.

No, they didn’t kill him. They just disposed of his identity.

“Ji, just sit down. They’ll get done and she’ll be safe and in your arms again.” Youngbae looked at his best friend and sighed.

“Jiyong, just bear with it for a bit longer. She’s going to be out of surgery soon.”

“I hope so.”

 

As long as she’s with me, I’ll be fine.

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry! It's been a while AND I updated with a short chapter! I'm terrible! I'm in the midst of my most important year and I will not be updating as frequently, but I am brainstorming some ideas for the ending of this fanfic.

Originally, this wasn't going to be a long fanfic, more like...25 chapters? I don't know, but you guys can tell me what you want and I'll try my best to assimilate to your requests!

Wish me luck on my uni entrance exams this Tuesday!

I'm not sure when I'll be able to update next, but I have AP tests in two weeks, so wish me luck on those too!

 

xoxo,

Jaime T.