Blossoming Love

I'm Loving You

      "Sunye-ah, she didn't want you to worry. It's okay, it wasn't your fault." James held Sunye, trying to consol her after started to blame herself. He didn't want her to feel sad, but the feelings he felt were the same as Sunye's. Although Sohee was a quiet and reserved person, he cared deeply for all of Sunye's friends, since they were like her sisters.

     "Oppa, ottoke? She didn't trust me enough to even tell me what was going on..." Sunye trailed off and leaned on her boyfriend.

     "Sunye-ah, it'll be fine. Just give her some time. Right now, we just have to try to understand her point of view." James hugged Sunye and they held onto each other for a few minutes, until Sunye pulled away. She gave him a slight peck on the lips and smiled faintly at him, thanking him afterwards. 

 

      "Unni, she looked so angry..." Sohee worried that this upset Sunye quite a bit.

      "Sohee, it's not good for you to worry after being sick. Just leave her be, and when she's ready to accept, she'll do it. She loves you like you were her own sister, so just think about the worry you put her through. It's understanding that she is upset, but if I were in her shoes, I wouldn't let you go so easily." Yubin looked at her dongsaeng and smiled. 

       "Thanks unni..." 

 

      "Yah, you better not hide anything from me anymore!" Sunye warned Sohee. Sunye and James came back in and Big Bang decided to hit the road. They felt awkward getting in the middle of a private situation and greeted everyone goodbye. Sohee was rather upset that TOP was leaving so early. He promised to visit often and left with the members.

 

      "Why were you so rushed?" Sohee looked at Jiyong and got him a glass of water.

      "Why did you have to worry everyone?" Jiyong countered.

      "Why aren't you answering my question?" Sohee smirked.

      "Why are you asking so many?" Jiyong smiled.

      "Why are you looking at me like that?" Sohee gazed at Jiyong, while he studied her.

       "Why are we playing this game?" Jiyong thought that it was fun, playing games with her.

       "Oppa, you should go, it's getting late, and I have school tomorrow." Sohee ushered Jiyong out the door and he bid her goodnight. She smiled and went upstairs to find Yubin sleeping and Sunye and James on the desk.

        "Unni, you guys should go, it's almost midnight." Sunye looked at Sohee funnily and laughed quietly.

        "Yah, I live next door, or did you forget when you were talking to Jiyong-ssi?"

        "Unni, ahjuma won't be pleased if she learned that you were out all night." Sohee crossed her arms and looked at James. "Oppa, don't you have work tomorrow too?" Sohee looked at both of them and smirked.

        "Araso, araso, you don't have to be so pushy. We were going to leave anyways." Sunye and James left and you finally go back to sleep with a smile, knowing you would wake up the next day. 

 

        "Sohee, wake up, it's time for school." Yubin gently shook Sohee who woke up immediately.

        "Araso...comawoe, unni." Sohee's bruises weren't as visible, however there was still the tinge of yellow behind her skin, ao the makeup came in handy again. Her body was better and she could now move as much as she wanted. She glanced outside and saw that it was sunny, and it brightened her mood even more. Looking at the clock, it was much more early than she intended. "Unni, I'm going to go walk with Myungsoo! See you!" Sohee left and walked to Myungsoo's house just in time. He was outside and closing the door. "Myungsoo-ah!"

       That sounds like Sohee...is she better?  Myungsoo turned around and his face was shining. Sohee didn't realize how much she missed him and gave him a bright smile and waved. "Sohee-yah!" He ran up to her and pulled her into his arms. She smiled. Inhaling his scent, she wrapped both her arms around his waist in return. Why does it feel so right to be in his arms...am I developing feelings for Myungsoo? Or is it because I missed him?

       "Are you feeling better? You've been gone for so long..." Myung inhaled the lavender scent of her and mumbled into his.

        "Mhm."

        "I was worried."

        "Mian..."

        "Yubin noona wouldn't let me take care of you..."

        "Kwenchna(it's okay). I don't want you to get sick too." Sohee slightly pulled away and smiled up at Myungsoo.

        In that moment, both of them felt something so...real. In that moment, they gazed into each other's eyes and started to feel...sparks.

        "Sohee-yah..."

         "Hm?"

         "Can I kiss you?" Inside, both of them were bursting with happiness. With a hesitant nod, she answered his question. They both leaned in and their lips met. They held each other and pulled back after what seemed to be forever. Myungsoo smiled warmly at her and she shared the same smile. They held each other in an embrace for a few minutes and Myungsoo wanted to ask Sohee something he waited years to ask. "Sohee-yah..." She smiled up at him.

      "What is it?"

      "Will you be my girlfriend?" Her heart bursted with an overwhelming feeling of happiness and she nodded. With that, the interlocked their hands and headed off to school, with spectators watching curiously at the new 'it' couple on campus.

 

      "SOHEE!" Sunmi and Lim shouted her name as she walked through the door with Myungsoo. They attacked her with a gigantic hug that she returned to them as she laughed.

      "Yah! You're going to crush me!" Myungsoo laughed at his girlfriend's statement and decided to announce his news.

      "Yah~! Don't hurt my girlfriend like that~!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her into his embrace with the mouths of Sunmi and Lim hanging wide open.

      "You two??!! Since when??!!" Lim and Sunmi were both shocked and happened to ask the questions at the same time.

      "This morning! Now, I have to ask you both to not crush my new girlfriend. If she died because of you two, it would be your faults that I only got her for one day!" Myungsoo dragged Sohee to her desk and sat her down next to him. Lim and Sunmi stood in the same position for a few mintues. The ran back over to Sohee and Myungsoo, while Myungsoo was talking to his friends, Sunmi and Lim stood in front of Sohee and gave her a playful glare.

       "Yah! Why did you ditch us?!" They were so happy that she was back, and they felt the need to about it.

        "I was sick!" Sohee put her hands up in defense.

        "That is no excuse!" Sunmi crossed her arms and turned and gave a infamous 'humph' that she was known for.

         "Yeah! Do you know how worried we were?!" Lim placed her hands on her hips and continued to lecture Sohee.

         "YAH~! Mianae! I love you two! I'm fine and now I'm back! Be happy!" Sohee got up and hugged both of them.

          "Araso, I guess we forgive you." Sunmi pretended to surrender and all three of them hugged. They all sat down and started to inform Sohee on the happenings at school. Myungsoo glance over and smiled. Sohee saw the smile and gave him a wink when Sunmi and Lim were distracted. It made his day. 

           Right then, the bell rang and Heechul walked him to find Sohee back in her spot. He was immensely happy to have you back in his presence, but he heard the rumors that Myungsoo and Sohee were together and gave a quick glance at Myungsoo, who was staring at Sohee and his heart dropped. I guess it's time to let her go...she found a good guy. Aish, Heechul-ah, she's your student. You can't keep doing this.

           "Hello class, today's lesson...." Class started and Sohee and Myungsoo weren't focusing. They were both distracted by each other, and Heechul notice, but since Sohee was happy, he just let it go.

 

           "Myungsoo-ah~!" Sohee called his name and he smiled at her.

           "What is it?" He reached over and held her hand in his.

           "I was totally lost today because of you!" She playfully hit him and he laughed.

           "It's not my fault that you are so cute!" He smiled at her and promised to tutor her in anything she wanted. She agreed right away and they left for lunch.

          "Sohee, let's go on a date this weekend!"

          "Araso." She nodded and smiled blissfully. The day ended and Myungsoo waited for Sohee outside the classroom while she talked to Heechul about her missing the week of school. He said that since Myungsoo was going to tutor her, she would be fine and she didn't have to make up the missing assignments. This wouldn't have been done if it were another student, but Heechul wanted her to be happy and adding make up work wasn't going to do that. If it were any other student, he probably would give them all the work, but Sohee as special to him.

          "Cansamimida! I'll see you tomorrow!" She waved to him and left the class to find Myungsoo on the ground playing with his fingers. "Yah...Myungsoo! Let's go home!" Sohee grabbed his hand and they walked home together.

 

          Myungsoo dropped her off at her house and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow, Sohee-ah. I'll call you later." He smiled and she nodded, happy over the fact that she and Myungsoo were together.

         "Araso, I'll be waiting. Be careful on your way home!" She blew him a kiss, waved, and went inside. Everything is falling into place...

        

 

A/N:

I finally got to updating! :) Exams are this week! AH! I'm studying like crazy! 0-0 I hope you guy can forgive my story, HeeDragon lovers! Be patient and see how this story unfolds!

 

Subscribe and comment! I love replying so, show some love! :D

 

xoxo,

Jaime T.