They're Back

I'm Loving You

One Week Later:

         "Oppa! Appa! Harabojji(grandpa)!" Sohee ran outside and greeted all ove them with a hug.

          "Aigoo~, my Sohee has grown up so much!" Sohee's grandpa, along with everyone else, laughed.

          "I miss you all so much!" Sohee smiled and looked at her oppa. "Oppa! You got so muscular...wahh..." Sohee went up to Jay and poked at his arms.

          "Yah...what are you doing?" Jay laughed and pulled his sister in for a hug. "I missed you, booger."

          "I missed you too, oppa!" Sohee squeezed her older brother and laughed when her father called them inside.

 Three days before the return of Sohee's family:  

          Before he returned, Sohee's dad called Yubin and told her to make sure that the two extra rooms in the house were available and cleaned up. Yubin took that opportunity and let Myungsoo and Sohee spend time together with the girls. The two were inseparable, clinging to each other whenever they were together. It was cute. 

          She also took that time to inform the girls that Jay was coming back. They were all super excited, hoping for a chance to talk to him again. Sunye was a bit disapointed that she had a boyfriend. Not that she wasn't happy with James, she loves him, but because Jay was super attractive in their eyes.

         "Myungsoo-ah, help me~!" Sohee was trying to reach the top of a shelf to pull down some old books.

          "Araso~, Sohee." He loved calling her name, knowing that it was his girlfriend he was calling.

          "Aigoo~, my Myungsoo is getting tired because of me, kkeuchi(right)?" Sohee pulled him in for a hug after the day was done and smiled up at her boyfriend.

          "Aniya, I'm fine. I'll do anything for my Sohee." He smiled back at her and leaned down to give her a peck.

          "EW! GROSS! GET A ROOM!" Sunmi covered her eyes and rand away.

          "Alright...if you say so..." Myungsoo smiled and closed the door.

          "Yah~! What are you doing?" Sohee laughed her boyfriend's joke.

          "I'm just following your best friend's advice." He sat down against a wall and pulled Sohee with him. The room was nearly empty, except for the furniture. "Yah, why is Cheondung hyung coming back to see you all the time?" Cheondung has been visiting Sohee ever since he heard that she wasn't 'sick' anymore. "Haven't you told him about us?"

           "I'm going to. I just wanted him to feel as if nothing changed." Sohee looked at Myungsoo.

          "Well, I just don't want him to get the wrong ideas."

          "I'll tell him. Don't worry Myungsoo-ah. Right now, you're the only one in my eyes."

          "Araso, I just...don't want to lose you to someone else." He hugged her and they sat there, comfortable in each other's presence.

 

          "Where are Sohee and Myungsoo?" Yubin noticed that there were two less people. She looked around and found one of the empty room's doors closed. Her mind immediately jumped to conclusions. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?!" She ran into the room, only to find them asleep on the bed, cuddling.

          "Unni?" Sohee sat up and rubbed her eyes. "What's wrong?" Myungsoo sat up as well and yawned.

           "Oh...you two were..." Yubin flushed and scratched her head in embarrassment.

            "Noona, we were talking and fell asleep...mianae, for worrying you." Myungsoo gave her a smile and held Sohee's hand.

 

Back to Now:

        "Appa told me you were sick and couldn't come." Jay and Sohee sat on the couch and wanted to catch up.

        "Mhm, but I'm better now." Sohee gave Jay an eye smile and suddenly the front door opened.

        "WHERE IS HE?!" Sunmi ran in the house looking excited. Her eyes scanned the house and she spotted him. "JAEBEOM OPPA!!" Sunmi ran over to where Jay and Sohee were and tackled him.

       "Sunmi?" Jay was shocked. Even Sohee didn't do this to him.

       "Oppa, I missed you!!" She hugged him and he stayed still, not knowing what to do.

       "I missed you...too?" He patted her back and Sohee just sat there and laughed.

       "Oppa, why didn't you call me??" Sunmi tightened her girl on Jay and he felt like her couldn't breathe.

       "Sun...mi...ah....I...can't...breathe..." He gasped slightly and she finally let go of him.

       "Mianae-yo, oppa!" Sunmi immediately let go. She sat down next to the laughing Sohee and shook her head in embarrassment. "Oppa, mianae, I just got too excited..."

        "Gwenchana, Sunmi-ah. I was just shocked. You should have told me you were coming over! I would have given you a BIG HUG!" Right when he said that, he picked her up and spun her around.

         "OPPA!" Sunmi and Jay were like Sohee and Jay. They were the closest out of Sohee's friends.

          "Yah! Oppa, Sunmi! What am I to you?!" Sohee joked and they laughed. Right now, everything was perfect.

 

          "Myungsoo! Oppa's back! Come meet him!" Sohee pulled Myungsoo into her house and he smiled at her warmly. She pulled him toward the living room and they came in contact with Jay, Sohee's dad, and grandpa.

          "Annoyhaseyo, my name is Myungsoo." He bowed to all three of them, and Sohee beamed.

          "Myungsoo-ah, you didn't tell me you loved my daughter." Sohee's dad laughed and smiled.

          "You seen like a very kind, young man." Sohee's grandpa smiled and shook Myungsoo's hand.

          "Hmm...you like my sister? Well, that's good, no one else will." Jay joked.

           "OPPA!" Sohee smacked his arm and glowed at her family and her boyfriend. They all laughed and cooked dinner togeher. Everyone enjoed each other's company and had a great time.

 

          "Jiyong oppa?" Sohee answered her phone. The music was pounding and Sohee covered one ear to concentrate on the phone.

          "Mmm...Sohee..."Jiyong slurred and her couldn't get his mind straight.

         "Oppa, are you drunk?" Sohee was surprised. Why would he drunkenly call her.

          "Sohee, what are you doing?" Jiyong looked at the girls who slung themselves all over him. He shrugged them off and listened to Sohee's breathing.

          "Oppa, why did you get drunk?"

          "I don't know."

         "Why did you call me?"

          "No reason..." I miss you, Sohee...Yubin told me you were dating a boy at your school...

           "Oppa...get some rest, I have to go." Sohee hung up and sighed. Why did he call...there has to be a reason. I hope he's okay.