02 - Dejavu

are you the one?

Your POV

"Ahjussi! I'm going out for a while..."

"You better return before nightfall. We need extra hand in this shop." reminded the shop owner.

"Arraso"

Quikly I went out and took a bus. "Hope that I'm not late" I mumbled. Good thing that place is not that far. As the the bus arrived I dashed out of the bus and quickly walked to where I suppossed to go.

[Woolim Entertainment] the name of the building.

"This is it. Your life will change Lee Hye Rin" I took a step forward and entered the building.

 

Myungsoo POV

"Where am I?". This place seem familiar but where? It's like I've been here before. Beside me there was a girl. Her was black,long and wavy. Her eyes was full of lonliness and sadness. It was snowing.

"Hyung! Hyung! wake up!"shouted Sungjong.

"What is it?"

"Were gonna start practice soon. palli!" told Sungjong.

Ah! Its just a dream. But why her? How long has it been? Over a year I think? . Strange dream......

 

Your POV

"You just sign the contract and you can start working with us by tomorrow" said the ceo of woolim ent. lee jeong yeop.

"I'll be just like you promised right?"I asked him.

"Why wouldn't ?

---------Flashback-------------

There was a cultural festival that held in my school. So many school involved with all sort of competition. The most anticipating was Drama Competition. Me? Of course the Drama  Club of my will participate. I'm just a member of Music Club. But for the festival the Drama Club want it to make it grand. So the ask us to collaborate to creat a musical. Somehow I was picked as composer of the musical because of  my middle school experience."I dont't wanna do it. That's long time ago" That was I said when they try to get me in. " Jebal Hye Rin shi. It's not that often you get to do this" They said. A person like me hardly said no back then. So I agreed. It had been rumored that some entertainment company came during the festival. For me the musical must succeed and it did.

Few days after that, a teacher called me saying there were guest for me. When I arrived, I saw no one that I know except for one. A man or I prefer to call him ahjussi. He said he was the guest that wanted to meet me. He quickly gave his bussiness card. I looked at the card and it seem that the man is from an entertainment company. He said that he impressed with my work during the festival. I didn't caught that at first. Then he explained that the songs I made for the musical impressed him. He asking if I'm interested. Since the teacher was there I could only said " I have to think about it first"

Since then, all I could think of was should I do it or not. I wanna do it but my mom and teachers expected so many things from me. I can't decide. It's hard . Someone might affected with my decision. It'll be mom and my little brother. But I decided to accept

the offer. So we met. He said that he want to record one of song as a demo. After recording session was over. He came to me and said

" I think you better be a singer than just a song writer."

" If you say so then I wont do it. I wont write any song for this company. I'll go somewhere else." I said.

" Miss, please don't do this.. then how about we make a deal." he suggested.

" what deal?"

" You can write song because we definitely need it but only if you become trainee here. How is it?"

" Ahjussi. I thinks it's okay but..... can I add one thing to the deal?"

"What is it?"

" I'll work here once I graduated. Is it okay ahjussi?"

--------Flashback ended-------------------

That's how I work here in the first place. Who knew that ahjussi turn out to be my boss.

 

Myungsoo POV

I hope it doesn't close yet . "Yah myungsoo...Where are you goin?" asked Dongwoo hyung. " The ussual" I said. I like to walk around late at night. I would to convience store but there's a place where I always get my coffee. It's been a while I haven't go there because of my tight schedule. " Oh no! That place gonna close." I run to that cafe hoping that I could make it. As I entered a female worker said " Sorry, were closing right now". I said to her that the owner know me. When she turned around ,  I felt like dejavu all of the sudden. It's her again.......