15

are you the one?

Sungjong POV

"Hye Rin-ah" She startled a bit when I called her.

"Oppa, do you followed me?" She asked with her back facing me. From her gesture i could tell that she was trying to wipe tears of her face. I wish she could face me but she didn't. I guess she didn't want me to know that she was crying.Knowing that she cried because of Myungsoo hyung somehow made me angry inside.

" You run away because you're jealous right?"

" What are you talking about?" she asked.

" You know.. You runaway right after the scene where L hyung kiss the girl on the cheek. It's obviously you ran away because you got jealous." I said.

" Don't act like you know me well oppa. What if I'm not?"

" If not you're still run away.... run away from yourself, run away from your own feeling and run away from the fact that you actually like.."

"Stop!" she shouted.

"Stop. I don't wanna hear anymore of these." she said while covering her ears.

" why you doing this to me oppa?"

"Because.... because I hate it seeing you getting hurt when you trying to hide your own feeling.." I said it. Finally I said it what I had kept inside of me. I kinda raise my voice at her. I guess I really hate seeing like this. Stupid hyung. L hyung should have forseen these thing before getting her to come to see him.

" Oppa.. you should go now." She turned her face to me and said it with a smile on her face.

" The others might be waiting for you." she added. How can I leave her with that bitter smile of her's. How can she smile like that after what just happen.

" Ok, I'll go. Will you be ok?" I asked.

" I will. I just need sometime alone.. and oppa, this will be a secret between us ok?" She said with a finger on her lips.

"Yeah.. " I promised her. Then I  went back to the mv shooting place. As I arrive all of the hyungs were already there.

" Yah.. Sungjong-ah, where have you been?" asked Hoya hyung.

"Oh... just taking a walk." I said.

"All by yourself?" He said.

Then here come Myungsoo hyung."Sungjong-ah.. do you happen to see Hye Rin on the way? She supposed to be here with us."

He asked as I clenched my fist trying to suppressed my anger to him just now.
" She called me. She said that she's not feeling well." I lied.

"Oh ... really? I was kinda worry that she hasn't come here yet. Thanks for telling me." he said with a sigh of relieved. I guessed he really did care about her.

" hey! what's wrong Sungjong-ie?"  he asked me all of sudden.

"oh.. nothing.. it's nothing." I said to him. All of the sudden my anger towards him was washed away just like that. L hyung is a nice person. he's nice to everybody. I guessed that make him so naive about love, his feeling and her's. Because of that I can't keep angry at him like I did in front of Hye Rin. Those two.... if their friendship remain like this, Both of them will never realize their feeling for each other.O' God, what should I do? I love Hye Rin so much but at the same time L hyung is a very important to me. What should I do?

Your POV

" Your run away from youself,run awayfrom your feeling, run way from the fact that.." 

 That I like Myungsoo...? Argh!!! It cannot be. But what Sungjong oppa just said , I can't get out of my head. What he just said..., some of it was true. The run away part. When I think of it I've been run away ever since dad died. I'll run away as soon as I knew that I will get hurt from everything. Now it's became a habit of mine. Dad..... I wish you are here.... I  miss you... If you were here, you'll never let anything hurt me right? Right dad?

*******************************************

" Okay... That's it for today practice Hye Rin." said my instructor.

" Songsaengnim did I do badly today that we have to finish early?" I asked.

" No you just seem tired. You seem that you had overwork yourself these days. So you better have good rest tonight." she ordered.

"oh... ok.."

Going back home by myself it's nothing for a girl like me. I already got use to around by myself even at night like this. The bus will stop at the junction that lead straight to my apartment.All I have to do is to walk a few metres to reach there.  I wonder what INFINITE do at this hour? I heard that they'll be going back to Japan to finish off their tour.Since that day I haven't call Myungsoo.I bet he's worried right now. Oh.. the bus had arrived at my stop. As soon as I get off the bus, a familiar figure came out behind a lamp post.

" Myungsoo.. what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh.. I just walking around the neighbourhood. you know that I like to take a walk at night." He said it nervously. Obviously he was lying.

" How about I walk you home? you know it's dangerous for girl to walk alone at night." He offered.

" ok.." I accepted his offer. It's not like this is the first time he walk home.

"Hey...that day.. Sungjong told me that you were sick that you couldn't come to the shoot." said Myungsoo

Eh!.. Sungjong oppa said that? he lied for my sake.  He did kept his promise.

"But you know.. I'm glad that you didn't came. There are things that i didn't want you to see." he added.

Oh.. Myungsoo.. you had know idea that I saw what you didn't want me to see. But I'm suprised that you actually thought of me and i could see that you care for me.

" Eh~ what is it that you didn't want me to see? hmm.. suspicious.." I said it jokingly. Pretend that i never seen it. He didn't need to know anyway. Suddenly I remember what Sungjong oppa had said. But I can't help it. Right now, I maybe running away about the way I feel about you Myungsoo..  because I had not  quite figure it out yet. But for now.. I want us remain friend cause I'm gratefull to have you as friend.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hi dear subbies and readers...

I suddenly had the urge to write this chapter and make time for it even though there are work that I need to do. don't worry.. the due is next week. By the way.. did you guys watch INFINTE's new MV "Destiny". the song and the vid is awesome. The whole album has greats song in it. i personally like inception. don't just download the song.. buy the album as well. I already ordered it. In 2-3 weeks I'll get the album. After listening to Destiny album.. i don't know.. I got inspired to write this chapter. i even writing it while listening to them. it kind of get me in  the mood of the story. i hope i expressed it well enough for you to understand. So I hope you all continue to like this story and do comment. You are free to give opinion. Now' going to you 'is playing in my playlist. FYI this song triggered me to write this. Please suscribe and keep loving INFINITE.