03- Something New

are you the one?

Myungsoo POV

It's her. It's definitely her. But she looked away as if she didn't know me at all.  So I just sat there looking at her while drinking my coffee. She seems she had done her cleaning so I called her to my table.

"Yah! don't you remember me?" I asked her'

"Why wouldn't I? You"re the Idol the helped me back then"

" So you did know who I am. Why you acted like you didn't know me?"

With a smirk she said " Mian, I barely noticed back then. Would you excuse me I have to go."

I'm quite shocked. It's that a sarcasm. That's quite bold of her. As she get out of the cafe, I trailed her off.

"Yah! Wait a sec!"

 

Your POV

Ah!! what's with him. He ran to me and asked " Do you go this way to get home?"

 Without a second thought I answered "Yes..  wae?"

" Let's go together. My house is also this way"

" That's just great " I mumbled.

"What did you say?" he asked.

" Hmm...... nothing." I didn't said it out loud am I?

" By the way my name is Kim Myungsoo and you are...."

" Hye Rin.... Lee Hye Rin."

" You know, you didn't change much except you kinda sarcastic"

" Don't act like you know me. It's kinda annoy me." Truthfully he is.

" Sorry, but what are you doing these day?"

" Why should I?" I . He kind of lost his coolness when I did it.

" Yah! tell me we're chinggu right?"

He startled me a bit. It's been a while since I heard it. I missed it.

"Well... you wanna tell me or not. I'm not forcing you okay"  he said to me as if he aware of my situation.

So I decided to tell him

" Well.... I'm just graduated and you see I took part time job to support my living"

"So you live alone?"

I just nodded. Then he stop asking anymore question like he knew that I not that open to talk about it. He arrived at his apartment first. When I said my apartment is a few block ahead, he offered to acompany me but I refuse. So he left. First time in my life, I had a good feeling about guy and made friend him. Kim Myungsoo....

 

-------------------Next day--------------------

" Okay this is Lee Hye Rin, the new trainee.  Be nice to her" introduce the instructor to the other girls. I felt kinda timid around those girls. There are about  5 of them and all of them are beautiful and seem more talented than I am. Plus I'm the shortest in the room which make me felt more intimidating. After I introduce myself  a girl came to me. I think she is same age as mine. She asked me " Are you the one thats on youtube?". When I answered yes she got all excited and told me that she liked my videos so much. Her name is... Sun Mi. Then another girl came to me . She is unnie to me. She advice me to try to catch up with them since they had been a trainee for quite a while.

So six of us practiced very hard wether in singing or dancing. I kinda mess up in dancing not because i couldn't, it's just that still in adjusting mode. During breaks, we sat together in a circle. Then one by one introduce themselves. Firstly is Sun Mi. Then there were Jae Hee unnie and Yumi unnie. The one with short hair is Dani and last but not least the beauty among us Nana. Everyone seems okay to me but Nana its a little bit cocky.

"So, how did you get in?" Suddenly Sun Mi asked.

"What?"

"We heard that the ceo came to you himself. Is it true?" Jae Hee unnie asked.

I just answered " He did, but I went to audition too like all of you"

Then, they looked at me and it's kind of awkward because they like trying to dig something out me. I don't know. Perhaps there were rumors about me about my real purpose coming here but I don't to jump into conclusion yet. So my first day as trainee was quite okay.I just  hope I'm on the right track.......