05- will you be my friend?

are you the one?

Your POV

Meeting Kim Myungsoo was not that suprising for me since we both live in the same neighbourhood. Even he is an Idol, people around here already got used to them and treated them like normal people. Whenever we bumped into each other, he always the one that smile and greet me first. When I think about it, I missed those time cause now he treated me coldly and often give me a cold stare that I'll never forget. 

" I'm dissapointed with you". Those words had been'haunted' me since then. Anything I do , singing or dancing I can't get it right. I was scoled big time by the trainer.I guess my guilt towards Myungsoo distracted me. I can't help it because I've been pushing people away all this while. He just somebody that I knew but why my heart ached when he said it. Ahh!!!!!!!!!! Andwae da. This won't do. When I meet him I MUST apologize.

 

Myungsoo POV

" L hyung...You seem at lost. Wae?" asked Sungjong.

" Ani.. maybe I'm just tired." I said.

Sungjong seem statisfied with my and left me alone. * sigh*  I don't know why I am not myself these day. So I went out to put out something of my mind a bit. At night, not many people around here and I can walk comfortably without any cover. As I almost arrived at a convinient store, a girl came just came out of the store. I was thinking of running away but she saw me.

 

Your POV

It's him and he just few step in front of me. Both of us just stood there awkwardly. I guess he wanna see who gonna walk first. But then he turned around walking away from me. " Wait!"  All of the sudden I ran towards him and  grabbed his hand. In my head i was like " why you ran to him?". Even so I can't look at him.I'm was too afraid that I had to keep my head down .  Then he turn around and asked

" Do have something to me?"

" Mianhe....... for getting you worried that day." I immediately apologize to him .

But  " I'll forgive you if......................"

He look into my eyes and said " Will you be my friend?"

" What?"

" Wae? Shiro... It's okay if you don't want to" he said.

Then I said to him " who said that I don't want to it just....."

" Just what?"

" Just that..........nothing" what I'm about to say that nobody ask me to be their friend. I'm glad you were the one to do it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

sorry for not updating past few days. A lot of thing going on around me. Since new semester has started, I think I only able to update once a week. Do comment my fanfic because this is my first and I want to improve as the stories goes on. For those who had subscribe thank you... =)