17

are you the one?

Myungsoo's POV

Never in my life I've been so irritated. I even can't sleep well thinking about it.

" it's troublesome to me .. relationship."

You've got to  be kidding me. Like hell I'll agree to that Hye Rin. I'm gonna ask. I'm not going to hold back either. I'm gonna ask everything that I want to know about her myself. I can't stand being so ignorant and yet I'm the one who supposed to be the closest to her arond here.

" Ah... Myungsoo! it's rare for you to come here this early." she said .

Just as Sungyeol said. She's the one who always come to her practice room early in the morning and leave later than anyone else.

" Just .... to see you.." I can't bring myself to ask her. It seem that she'll be offended if I ask.

"Ey... it doesn't seem like it . It's more like ' i have something to ask you'. So.. what is it?". 

Right on the spot. She's really good at these things. OK never mind , here goes..

" why you didn't you give Sungjongie a chance? I'm sorry  and I didn't mean to in but I was there the whole time when Sungjong confessed to you."

'pfft..." she laughed!

" We knew about  it. I mean Sungjong oppa told me that he caught a glimpse of you at the hallway. so.. no need to be that cautious."

what the...

" so he told you.. and both of you still get along eventhough you rejected him?"

" yeah.. he's still trying to accept the fact but... it seem that he'll be making his move anytime soon." she said it with a calm expression on her face. This is so not fair..

"hmmp... you're so cruel Hye Rin that you're able to talk about it like it doesn't matter. Didn't you ever consider his feeling when you rejected him huh? Did you? like when you said something like troublesome relationship? Did you ever think of that huh?"

I raised my voice towards her which sound more like a scolding. I've known her for her cold personality but this is just....

"Are you suggesting that I should date him out pity?" she looked at me with a very stern face.

"I...I..."

she continued " the reason that I said those thing is that I hate that sort of forceful relationship and I didn't want to lie to my own feeling and  date him out of sympathy. Plus Sungjong oppa is not the type who are desperately ask me to pity him like that and he won't forgive me even if I did considered his feeling . So it's better to go straight out about how I feel about him."

Of course... that it's so like her. She cold and sometime she's harsh with her words but it doesn't mean she didn't have a heart to think of others. I.. I have to...

" Sorry... sorry for the way I act just now... it just that..."

" You think that i would do the same toward our friendship?" she guessed it and it was right.
" yeah... cause I thought that I might force you ever since we started as friend... so... wait! how did you that I.."

" Pabo!" she said to me as she flicked my forehead and it hurt..

" It's just a guess and you shouldn't be thinking too much about it beside the whole Sungjong oppa thing is none of your business."

She got a point. She looked at me attentively and continue her word

" Myungsoo... hmmm... you may think you force me into this friendship and I think so too at first but I'm also grateful to you. It's because you came in the time where I need friend the most and I want to thank you for that. If you can't befriend with me now because of Sungjong oppa, it's ok.. I understand." she said blankly like it's no big deal.

"Yah... you don't have to go that far." I told her. Geez... she always so unpredictable.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not long after that Sungjong call up to me saying that he has something to say to me.

" L hyung... from now on you are my rival." he told me.

" Wait a sec... what rival?"

" What do you think of Hye Rin ssi?" he ask me without answering my question earlier.

" Huh? Hye Rin? I guess she's a good friend. why?"

He slap his forehead with  a very dissapointed look and he continue

" Hyung.. I'm serious about her and I won't let myself losing her to you."

I could see that. He has the same serious look like when the time he confess to Hye Rin.

" I can totally see that but why would think i'm the one that might take her from you?"

" Isn't it obvious? it's because she close to hyung more than anyone else. " he said.

But then he lean toward me and 

" But seriously hyung ,friend? really? Even so I'll definitely won't lose her to anyone not enen hyung."  He said it right in my face.

Just like that... I got myself a rival.