20

are you the one?

Myungsoo's POV

Hmm.... why am I putting all these books to this huge bookshelfs. I don't think my purpose of coming here was 'this'. Hol...  if doing this will let Hye Rin's cousin Jaemin to acknowledge me... I guess i can't help it just to obey. Still... I got pride too!!

"What are you doing. Don't slack off.. Kim Myungsoo." Said a voice  from behind.

"Yah!  It would be better if you help out Hye Rin." I said as I turn to her only to find that I was ignored by Hye Rin who was occupied with her cousin, Jaeyeon-ssi.

Seriously... I really don't like that Jaemin already and now I have to do things for him for the photobook.I don't care if he just move here or what.  Now I was ignored by...

" Arasseo Myungsoo... mian for ignoring you. If I help out, you will stop complaining right?" said Hye Rin.

Maybe not huh? Then Jaeyeon-ssi also end up helping out.

As I was putting the books, I notice that Hye Rin changed her clothes. I can't stop glancing at her once in a while eventhough she just wears simple shirt that goes well with her long skirt. My heart can't stop pounding after seeing her like that. It is rare to see her wear a skirt as the Hye Rin I knew is always in jeans with t-shirt / sweater. But.. now.. I see her as a woman, a mature woman. Maybe that's why my heart just can't stop..... argh..... Maybe Jaeyeaon-ssi is right... Maybe I do like her so much...

"AH!!!!" exclaimed Jaeyeon-ssi .

" It's our middle school yearbook Rin-chan" that was she said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We finished putting all those books in the shelf and Jaeyeon-ssi quickly open up the yearbook. Both of them, Hye Rin and Jaeyeon-ssi start to reminisce their time as middle schooler. It is shocking to see Hye Rin with boyish haircut in their class picture. Once, i almost believe Hye Rin was a guy,good thing that they went to all girl school. So there's no way they would be a male student. Jaeyeon-ssi told me that Hye Rin was so popular with girl because of the haircut. Then there is a picture of guy from other school confessed to Hye Rin in the yearbook. Hye Rin said she rejected that guy. As expected, she is a natural heartbreaker ( remember how she rejected Sung Jongie).

Then Jaeyeon want to open up an album then..

" Jae.... I think we had enough fun don't you think?" said Hye Rin while coldly stare at Jaeyeon-ssi.

" Sorry I forgot.." answered Jaeyeon-ssi.

Eh? There's something going on isn't it? Hye Rin must be hiding something in that album. It's clearly that Jaeyeon-ssi had said something that she shouldn't have.

"Ah... Myungsoo-ssi. Don't be so dissapointed. Please understand that there are thing that Rin-chan doesn't want you to know. People has their own pastthat they coulnd forget, right Rin- chan?" said Jaeyeon-ssi which somehow left Hye Rin in uncomfortable state.

" You(Myungsoo)..... better go see Jaemin oppa."reminded Hye Rin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uwah....that Jaemin sunbae is very unpredictable guy. I mean why he seem to hate me so much.  Eventhough he did help me but he look down on me like he is all that.

" just.... a little..bit higher...."

Oh, it's  Hye Rin trying to the yearbook back to the shelf and... she seem struggle to put it back.

" Here, let me help you. You can just ask." I said as I help her.

" Gomawo..." she said as she take her leave

" Hey... is that album.."

"You should forget about that. There are things that you not supposed to know beside...it doesn't concern you." she said to me as if it is taboo to talk about.Its feel like..she become distant to me somehow. Ah... just as I thought, she act like her oldself, the anti-social Hye Rin like when we first met. No..I'm not gonna let her change to her oldself. Never.... so I...

" wait a sec RIN!!" I called out for her.

RIN: Huh? why  Rin all of the sudden... I...

MS:There's nothing wrong calling you Rin right? can you just hear me out.

I walk toward her and put both of my hand onto her little shoulder.

"I... don't know what sort past that you've been carrying, just.... don't keep hold in inside of you like you always do. I told you before.. you got me remember. Maybe you don't want to open up your past cause maybe you're just too afraid but whatever it is I'm right here for you. I'm always be there for you for who you are. Remember that you stupid girl."

She hold one of hand and apologize to me.

"Mianhae Myungsoo... for worrying about me all this time. Just now... I remember all sort of thing that I hate in this world. If it wasn't for you I might revert to the old me...so let get goin cause the others are...."

Without I'm realized,I leaned closer and closer to her face and..... press my lips onto her lips. After that short moment, all I remember how red her face had become and her expression ,still stuck in my head until now.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hye Rin's POV

(more like Hye Rin's mental breakdown moment..)

Eh!!!!!!! what was just happen? Myungsoo just.....just.....

Don't tell me he just.....to me....he just ........

" argh!!!!!! Sorry! I'm so sorry,  I didn't mean to...to....Sorry!!!!!!!!!"

He just ran off.... Wait he just what??? and Why he just realized of what he did to me???

Myungsoo pabo 3X !!!!!

Author's narration

And so...after that incident,Hye Rin's end up with a very high fever for three days.....

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note...

Anyeong dear readers....it been way too long for you guys...

Gomen... I've been to busy tofinish up my final sem for my foundation. Now.. I'm waiting the offer to pursue my degree this september. So I can update as many chapter as you want. well not that many I guess...sometimes it depend on my mood when I want to update. Hope you like this chapter.. and...feel free to drop comments. :)