11

are you the one?

Myungsoo POV

The Arena Tour in Japan has started and I've been flying to and fro ( korea- japan) because of sitcom filming. I always alone but this time it's me and Sunggyu hyung. Hyung is preparing for his solo debut. Many of our fan didn't know about it but the teaser already been release in youtube. We, Infinite are very excited about it as much as the fan would be.

" L, after filming fetch me ok?" hyung asked.

"oh..ok..."

Since its gonna be only two of us while the others in Japan, it felt pretty quite in the car. I'm sure hyung don;t wanna go back to the dorm alone.

<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>

"ok that's all for today. " the director had to call off for today filming. I got into the car and the manager asked me if I wanna wait for Sunggyu hyung or not. So I told him that I'll wait for him in the building. As I arrived, I walk into woolim's building and look for hyung. I walked while looking around the practice room I could see that the trainees had been practicing very hard to debut. Some of them , I knew their name and some of them are not. I passed the recording room after passing the practice room and suddenly I heard a girl, recording a song. It's not baby soul sunbaenim though, so I thought to take a look.

I peep into the room i could see Sunggyu  hyung was in there as well. I went to him and said

" Hyung, what are you doing here?"

"oh... you here already I was just about to call you." he said..

"wae?"

"I want you to see this."

So I look at the person behind the glass and it was Hye Rin. Wait! it's Hye Rin ssi. The staff signaled her to record the song again.

" Hye Rin ssi. now were gonna record the chorus ok."

She give an ok sign to them and the music start. ...... Then she sing the chorus.

[ Gotjimalijyo guedae

Saranghatdeon gue mal

Nae maeum gipi

sangcheo manuero mudeodugo itjyo

( the chorus of Infinite's A person like me)]

 

I was surprised, and I knew hyung was also suprised. She hit the high note naturally like she didnt have to put effort in doing it.This is the first time I heard her sing. I cant help but admire her. Her sweet voice matches the song perfectly and she delivered the song. She was almost like a pro and it change my perception towards her.

We left the room but the recording hadn't finished . Then I asked hyung

" hyung what song was that and why she recorded it?"

" It's just a demo song for us. You know we will sing two song for a game right? She just recorded one of it." he said.

" Oh... but her singing was...whoa!"

Seriously I could never forget what I just experienced today.

 

Hye Rin's POV

Oh... I thought I saw Myungsoo and Sunggyu oppa just now. Where did they go? anyway the recording session went smoothly and luckyly no harm done. When sajangnim said that I should sing the demo I was disbelief. Now I'm glad its over ...for now.

As I got out of the room, someone just called me.

" Hye Rin-ah"

"oh.. Sun Mi ya~" 

Sun Mi and I havent met since the evaluation. We got awkward with each other so decided to go to the nearest cafe.

At the cafe........

Sun Mi: Hye Rin-ah, I heard that you will debut as solo right?

Me: Yeah..

Sun Mi: You know, the unnies kind of envy of you.

Me: Jongmal?

We've talk but still...there was a pause unlike in the past 

Sun Mi: I have to tell you that..... I had stop being a trainee here.

Me: What?

Sun Mi: I'll be going to Julliard soon.

suddenly she came close to me asking

Sun Mi: I heard that you're pretty close with INFINITE oppa. it is true?

Me:  Where did you heard that? * suprised*

Sun Mi: Eyyy.... people talk about it.

I was kind of flustered about it, then she said

" you know,you seem a lot nicer now. Back then you seem kind of distance with everyone else. I hope you will stay this way."

Then she bid her last farewell and left. I'm glad that I 'd get to see her and I shall never forget her last words.

 

Author's POV

After your last meeting with Sun Mi, you went home with uncertained expression on your face. You felt all sort of emotion that mixing together, sad, lonely,. As you reached the entrance of your apartment you saw a familiar face right in front of you that make you smile without you even notice.

"Welcome home." he said.

" Myungsoo-yah. Aren't you afraid that your fan might see you?"

"they won't even notice. Don't worry so much."he said

"Just go home okay. I'm back safe and sound. You don't need be here." You whined hoping he'll be more carefull. Afterall, he is a hallyu star.

"Arraseo... I just kinda missin you.."He mumbled.

"What did you just say?"

Suddenly he give you give a kiss on your cheek while holding your hand tightly as if he never let go of it.Then you looked at him, surprised while your hand was on your cheek. Weird, but he also seem to be surprised with what he just did.

"I... I'm so sorry" he said and he was clearly blushed about it  and quickily left before you could say anything.