13

are you the one?

Myungsoo POV

" Anyeonghaseyo..." here she come smiling nothing had happen,

"ye.. anyeonghaseyo... hey,  you know..." suddenly she cut me off and said

" Hey...  I heard that Sunggyu oppa told othe member about that kiss and cause you mental breakdown back in japan."

I was going to tell her about it but...how did she know

" who told you about this?"

"Sungjong oppa" she said. The she added

"we talked about it over the phone and we laughed so hard about it. You are so funny. That's why I never call you L."

" What about it? " i asked.

"you act all flustered because of the kiss. If it L, I'm sure he'll forget about it."

" you know, L and Myungsoo is just the same person." i said to her.

she laughed. I guess she find it funny. Looking at her laugh and smile at me, making me realize that I miss all those time , just the two of us. Eversince the drama shooting and the arena tour, we barely spend the time together, like when we first became secret friend. Now we're here, in a practice room, on a piano bench, side by side. when i look again we sat pretty close with each other that our shoulder almost touch. For some reason, I feel all happy inside. It's weird, as if I'm enjoying this moment.

Then she began to play the piano. Not exactly playing but there had been something that she's been working on. I knew she's been writing song a while ago from sajangnim's word. For me being able to watch her writing and compose a song is a priviliged. She let me watch her  if I keep my mouth shut. This moment is very important for me because the only time she became herself is when she do something that she love. That's remind me

" here"

"what's this?"

" you know the pictures that I've been taking all this time right. I put it all in this album"

 

*Flashback*

"Myungsoo.. why do you always have your camera with you?" someone just whisper to me.

"It's because I can't live without it. By the way why are you here?"

It's Hye Rin and usually trainee like her should be in practice room not recording room.

"well.. ask sajangnim if you wanna know." she said.

So I ignore her and continue looking at the pictures that I've just taken. Looking at all the picture I've taken so far, how can live without my camera. Everything in the world has something that worthy to be capture by the camera. As I mesmerized over my pictures, someone also wanna take  look of my camera.

"Hye rin-ah.. if you wanna see it you could just ask me."

she coughed knowing she was caught by me and then she ask

" Can I take a look too?"

"Here.."

As soon as I gave her the camera, she smiled like a little kid who just got a candy. Judging from the way she hold my camera, I'm sure she are used to DSLR camera. And then

"wow.... these pictures are really beautiful." she began to compliment me.

she look at those pictures so attentively and her eyes was shone. I could tell that she really like those pictures.

" Here.... " she gave back the camera.

"Do you like it?" I asked

" Are you kidding? I love it! I can't wait to see your next pictures" she said.

*Flashback End*

 

"No way! Seriously?" she exclaimed.
"Just considered as omiyage (souvenir in japanese) ok?" I said.

"Ah... omiyage... gomawo.."

Suddenly she packed her stuff like she is going somewhere.

"where are going?"

" I have class today, so I gotta go" she said.

For a moment I forgot that she is a student beside being a trainee. As she was goin towards the door..

"Wait a sec.." I stop her.

" Tomorrow I will be shooting for Sunggyu hyung solo mv and I hope that you'll stop by for a while."

That's weird. It's sound like i was going to ask her out. Why suddenly i feel so shy about it? wait, am I blushing? Then i looked at her and she seem suprised too.

" Ah.... what a relive.. I thought you were going to ask me out or something. Tomorrow I'll try to make it. Text me place and time later ok? gotta run. Anyeong!"

And there she's gone... leaving me all alone. What was just happen was pretty embarrassing for me but why I felt so empty as soon as she leaves the room? Why ?