10- I got your back

are you the one?

Myungsoo POV

It's been a while all of us can eat dinner together since each one of us had schedule to do. Then suddenly Dongwoo hyung said

" Myungsoo-ya~ Don't you miss Hye Rin ssi?"

I almost spilled my food hearing it and said " Why suddenly bring her up? and Why should I miss her ?"

Then he said " So there's nothing between you and her! Ah... too bad"

But then Woohyun hyung but in " Ey.... There's must be something. Both of you seem close eventhough you fight a lot. I even heard that you even walk her home if you run into her."

The other were shocked and begin to tease me about it.The teasing kept going on and on until  " I never like her!" and I left feeling so embarrased. I dont know why should I be embarassed. If I never had such feeling for her, I shoudn't be embarrased right? right?

Meanwhile......

 

Author's POV

" I never see Myungsoo fluster before" Sunggyu said. The other seem agree with their leader because Myungsoo never reacted like that as he always reacted in cool way according to his image. But they coudln't help themselves laughing at Myungsoo eventhough he's not there. The reaction was funny to them and they never seen another side of their member L.

Hoya: Who knew L would be so naive about this

Sungkyu: I hope he wont be distracted just because of this

Woohyun : Poor Myungie~ he doesn't even realize his own feeling...

Dongwoo: Guys stop it! He might hear us.

Sungyeol: Ah..... I'm so jealous...

That's how they responded. In the midddle of the excitement there was only one person who have been quite since the beginning.

" I'm done" Sungjong left as he finished his food already. Nobody seem to noticed but Woohyun noticed that the youngest had been acting strangely throughout the dinner. He thought of following him as soon as he saw Sungjong went out of the dorm.

 

Sungjong's POV

ARRRGH!!!!! I scratched my hair roughly as I went outside the dorm. It's felt so suffocating and frustrating inside. I can't hold this feeling anymore. I wish I could tell them and "I like Lee Hye Rin too". But I can't, not to L hyung. He has always been nice to me and I can't afford to hurt his feeling. It seem I'm trapped in some kind of dilemma. I don't know whether should I support him or thought of my own feeling. Most of the hyungs support him and they approved Hye Rin as one of our friend. What should I do?

Then a voice coming from behind " Sungjongie~ " urghh... its Wooyhun hyung.

" Yah.... why you out here all alone?" he said 

" Just leave me alone hyung" I said it rudely so that he'll go away.

But " So, let me ask you. Do you like Hye Rin ssi?" he said.

My eyes widen as I heard the question. " How do you know?"

" Ey... you its preety obvious. Your expression change when we tease L with the girl." he said like a pro.

Eventhough he knew about it, so what. I kept asking him sarcastically like what can he do if he knew about it. I expect nothing but then he looked at me and answered " I got your back, Sungjong-ah"

 

Sungyeol POV 

" L! You sleeping?" I said as soon as I saw him lying on the floor.

" Ani," he said.

I lay beside him and talk about what just happen during dinner. He kept denying and I could see that he was blushing the whole time. Poor Myungsoo, he didn't even know his own feeling. This made me wanna ask something

" L, how can you hang out with her.... no what I mean is she just ordinary looking girl who is not a girly one. She also doesn't have aegyo. Frankly she's not your type so how can you befriend with her?"

He answered " I dont know. I just like being with her. Wae?"

 

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Both Sungjong and I had a recording to do. Its so happen that Hye Rin was there so she help us recorded. Honestly I dont feel like seeing her. Ever since she showed up, L always been talking about her. He would say everything to me. All these things only made me jealous of her. So I did the recording without any effort in it. After the recording, she asked for me.

" Oppa, can we talk for a sec."

Now its only me and her in the room. Then she said

" Oppa, do you something to say to me?"

I was like... How did she know that I wanna talk to her. She looked at me with a serious face and from her eyes, I know that she's concerned. I try to get away but she kept insisting and said " Don't worry, I'm listening"

" Okay, you see....." I told her everything. I told her that I was jealous of her. I told her that sometimes I got offended if Myungsoo meeting her. I also told her that I'm afraid of losing my best friend because of her.

After she listened to everything I said, she just stayed queitly and thinking. Then
" Don't worry Sungyeol oppa. I'll talk to him cause....... I know how its felt to lose your best friend just because of jealousy."she said

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>

Since then, my perception toward her completely change. Usually, ordinary girls would want to keep good looking guy like L to themselves. But she's different. She's not like that. So, if Myungsoo really like that girl, its okay. Cause.... I'm his friend.

L : Sungyeol-ah! Sungyeol-ah!

Sungyeol: Wha- what is it?

L : I just ask why you asked that question just now?

Sungyeol: Oh.... No reason. So.. Myungsoo can I give an advice...as a friend?

L : Sure.

Sungyeol : If you  already like someone, don't hold it too long.

L: You know .... It's kinda funny you said such thing.why?

Sungyeol : I just want you to know... I always got your back

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Wow.. its already 10 chapter.  Thanks to my subbies 
sweetcandy9 Wont4GetBoutYou Donghae_Yoona saranabilah lovelikerain 97 Myungnis ailisu sweet_rain