22

are you the one?

      Myungsoo POV

* Ding... dong...*

I actually right in front of Rin's apartment. To think that I came right after that call... am I being too conceited? Why am I like this? I'm just visiting a sick friend. That's right.. just visiting. Let's check ... there are some fruits, medicine...umm what else did I bought?

" Sorry for the wait... hol.. it's just you Myungsoo. " said the girl who was just open the door.

" What do you it's just me... Yah... is it ok for you to get up? Aren't you sick Rin?"

" Don't sweat it.... It's just a fever.. nothing serious" She said.

Huh.... seriously, she should take a good care of herself. I quickly gave her stuff that I brought for her. She took it inside and brought out an A4 envelope. She ask me to give it Sungyeol. I wonder what could it be as I pull out the inside of the envelope. To my surprise it's turn out to be a music sheets with a complete song written by Rin. Ah... Sungyeol did said he's working on something with Rin and this might be it. ' Sungyeol so lucky..' is what I thought. It seems that I'm jealous over this.

" What do you think?" she ask me about the song.

" Eh.. umm. it's good really. I can never make a song like this." I said.

" If you want me to write you a song all you have to do is ask." said Rin .

She had my guard off just now. She just saw right through me. I feel so uncool and unable to said anything to back me up. All of the sudden there is this awkward silent between us.

" You know..." both of us seem to wanna start a conversation and she give me the first go.

"You know... after what I did to you the other days, do you come to hate me?" I asked her seriously.

The moment she heard it she laughed it off like it's not such a big deal.
" So that's what you seem to  be worry about. Don't worry I won't. Beside you've kissed me before.. on the cheek though."

" Yah.. I'm being serious here. Never mind.. so now it's your turn ( to talk)".

Who knows that Rin would be so out of her character when she sick. No.. no.. when I think about it she's always been a sadist towards me.

" About that... I'm just gonna ask what did you wanna talk about, you know... the one you mentioned on the phone. It seem that you already said it so..  I guess there's nothing to talk about." she said as she was about to enter her apartment.

" Wait!" I quickly grab her hand before she went inside.

" Actually there's still another thing that I wanna tell you. I...... I......"

Rin's POV

" I like you.... No.... I love you ( as in Saranghae) definitely" said the boy who was right in front of me. 

" Did you just confessed to me?"

" Yes.." he said it without any sign of hesitant. His hand gripped my hand even thighter than before.

' Ah... this guy is serious' that's what I thought and straight away slammed the door right into his face.

I asked him to leave before he couldn't even said anything. My mind went blank and couldn't grasp the situation. I mean what's   with such surprise confession coming from him. Is that what you supposed to say to sick people? Even so... Myungsoo was serious. I never seen such expression except when he's working or when he tentatively listen to Jaemin oppa's advice few days ago. Then I looked at the hand that he grabbed just now. To tell you the truth, it hurt cause he hold my hand so tight, as if I'm going to dissappear. * sigh...* what should i do? I wonder if I can reject this like before.

Myungsoo's POV

* BANG!* she slammed the door at me. Just as I thought, I startled her a bit too much with this.

" Rin! Are you okay?... I'm..."

"Myungsoo... Mian... Can you go home for now?" she said. I guess my confession is a bit too hard for her to take. Well..it's  my fault too.... I didn't think of how she would feel first.

"Ok... so..... see  you later." But I didn't regretted doing it. I finally tell Rin of how I feel and that's what matter the  most. As I walk myself home.... rain begin to fall as if the sky knew..what was just happen.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong....

sorry for no update for so long... after this chapter I won't update for a while cause new semester will start and things will get busy again...

i hope you like this and feel free to leave a comment. TQ