07- Birthday Suprise

are you the one?

Myungsoo POV

*  beep.... beep......* pick up please.... * beep .... beep.........* " yeoboseyo?" she answered.

" Yah! Hye Rin-ah. I'm downstair. Come down I have something for you."

" Yah! I'm not in the mood. Just go home.." she said.

not coming down eh... I know what to do " okay.... but I'm coming up, second floor right?"

" Yah! What!  don't you ever come up" she warned me. She hate people come over her house. But.. who cares? I'm still going up even she wouldn't let me. As I climbed up stairs  I heard someone running down the stairs and of course its her.

"Yah! Don't go any further now" she said it with a heavy breath. I'm sure she run panickly to stop me. That's how I to get her out of her apartment and its work every time.

 

Your POV

" Hye Rin-ah.. anja". I obidiently sat as I told to. We both sat on the staircase and I felt like we will get in the way for passerby. I hope there won't be any since its late right now.

" Yah! why you call me so late! Get into your business already" I whined , so he know that I was annoyed with his sudden visit since this is not the first time he did it to me.

"Arraseo..... wait up ok ?" he said. What! he want me to wait?. He better be quick. I glared at him as he went down. He really goet into my nerve if he slow down.  But then suddenly, I saw something was lighted up coming towards me and it was Myungsoo with a birthday cake.

 

Myungsoo POV

" Saengil chukahamnida...." I sang the birthday song to her as I brought the cake toward her. She looked  suprised as if its not her birthday yet. She blew ot the candelled and she looked at me in the face. I could see that she was touched by this.

" Gomawo" she said. She holding up her tears and said " Nobody wish me yet and your the first but.....how do you know when my birthday is? is it...?

" what?" aish.... i hoe she doesn't got me.

"Do you looked into my phone?" she asked. I said yes because she really got me this time. She was going to hit me but then she said

" You save for today. I really not in the mood but thanks."

" Hye Rin-ah, just tell me what make you down like this? I'm your friend right?" I asked her. I really hate if she keep everything to herself. 

" just.... thing didn't went as I want it to be . That's all." 

Then I remembered something and said to her " you know.. the suprise it's not over yet"

 

Your POV

" What suprise?" I asked him. I got a feeling he got some mishiveous plan for me. Then he gave me something like a ticket. It's his concert ticket!

" Its our summer concert ticket. You better come." he said

" why?"

" well... you can get mind off things and......" he looked at me nervously.

" and what?"

" and I want to introduce you to other INFINITE member" he said.

" Yah! Kim Myungsoo. I didn't wanna go if you do like this" I said to him.

" You better because they already suspicious right now. So you must come" he warned me seriously. I never see him like this. I guess he not joking then....

 

AT THE CONCERT..................

"Woah....." I thought. The whole concert was  DAEBAK! The crowd, performances everything was great. Its a great concert and I had a lot of fun. I also caught Myungsoo waving at me. Whatever it is, this was the first time I went to a concert and it was WOW.

After the concert ended, I wait near the exit. Myungsoo texted me, told me to wait for him. Suddenly....

" Lee Hye Rin ssi. What are you doing here?" Omo its Lee Jung Yeop sajangnim(ceo).

" Ah..just waiting ." I said.

" Do you have time? If you do just follow me" he asked.

" Ne.." I agree to him because he's my boss. I was curious too but it must be important. So I followed him into the concert hall until we arrived at a dressing room. He open the door and said

" Kids, there's someone I want you to meet." He let me into the dressing room and there were INFINITE. They all suprise to see me but Myungsoo was shocked to see me with sajangnim.

Then sajangnim intoduced me  to them " This is Lee Hye Rin. She is a trainee and will debut as singer- songwriter. I hope all of you get along well because all of you will work together in the future."

What is this? I'm  really suprised by this. Does this mean I'm not fired?