09- Another Person Heart

are you the one?

Author's POV

As you gonna leave the room...

" Hye Rin-ah!" it's Myungsoo .

" You're going back ?" he said.

" Yeah! wae? " you asked him. He seem worried.

" Just.. that you're alone and.."

" Don't worry. I'm gonna be fine ." 

Then you left right after you bid farewell to him. But you didn't know that someone had been watching you both all along.

 

Sungjong's POV

Finally, I met Lee Hye Rin. THE Lee Hye Rin. Wah!!!! I always been a fan of her. She's a famous vlogger on youtube. Just thinking that we'll be working in the same place is making me crazy inside. Since we came to know her, she became our friend instantly. Everybody like her especially the hyungs. She's like a little sister to them. I guess it's all thanks to L hyung.

I like to hang out with her. Despite I have a tight schedule, if I see her around, I'll go straight to her .  It's fun talking with her and we're not awkward with each other because of small between us. I guess that's how we got close with each other. Now, there's something happen inside of me. Whenever I'm with her, my heart would beat like crazy I'm afraid that it'll burst. Sometimes, I can't  even make eye contact with her. I  never understand this kind of feeling until....

" Yah! chibiko ( it's mean tiny in japanese)" here come L hyung.

" Yah! can you stop making fun of my height?" she said.

It's funny to see how these two getting into each other nerves everytime they met. Somehow, because of that I'm kinda jealous with L hyung.  Hye Rin never call L hyung  Oppa but I get jealous over it eventhough I've been dying for a girl like her call me Oppa since I am the maknae. It's weird that I've been jealous of L hyung over these things.

"Sungjongie... what are you looking at?" its Woohyun hyung who suddenly came from behind.

" Hyung! stop doing that." I said.

" I notice that you've been looking at Hye Rin." he said

" What?" I exclaimed in suprise. What does he mean by that?

" It just that you seem to like her.... A LOT" then he left and said

" If it not true then its too bad.  Whatever it is Sungjong Fighthing!" and assumed that I like Hye Rin.

Well... I like her as a fan but that was before we became friend. Now.....it's felt different. I felt that this feeling is something more than liking someone. Is this what they call love? Have I fallen for her? . I can't even answer it myself. But what I know is that I'm quite envy with L hyung. He and Hye Rin seem like they already had some kind of connection between. Beside, Lee Hye Rin seem to be more comfortable and casual when L hyung was around. It's seem that I can't stop jealous over L hyung.

If this love how would L hyung react? if he knows.........

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: It's been a while since my last updated. this chapter kinda short... I know that I'm lacking so much in many ways...

I try to improve as much as I could. But still.. i'm grateful to my subbies.

BTW have you watch infinite H special girl..... it's great to finally seeing Yadong release an album...