06 as dream collapse

are you the one?

 Your POV

I was going to home and all of the sudden he, Kim Myungsoo told me to wait for him. He quickly went into the store, bought his stuff and came back to me and said " We should walk home together right.... chinggu-ya?" I was like " We just friends like 10 sec ago... don't get too excited Myungsoo-yah". Along the way we talked about ourselves. Suprisingly we talked about a lot of things especially me. I'm usually not an open person but with him I feel so comfortable. I told him a lot of thing like why I'm living alone. I told him everything except that I'm a trainee in Woolim. He doesn't need to know that right?

 

Myungsoo POV

Made friend with a girl name Lee Hye Rin was the best thing I ever did to myself. I thought I never get a chance cause she's type of people that push people away. I'm suprised that she was open up talking about herself. "Is it because of me?" I thought to myself. Whatever it is, I'm glad that I get her to have a talk. 

When she talked about her past, she seem so calmed. Even it is painful like her father's death but she seem fine about it. She still holding it inside. I could see it just by looking into her eyes. As I kept on listen to her story, I feel like I understand her more. I could see why she seem lonely and negative when we first met. Suddenly I felt bad about her. She saw the changes in my expreesion and said " Please..  just treat me normally like always ok?". That's how our friendship begin.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

* Ring ring.....* I picked up my phone and it was Sun Mi.

" Yah! why you're not here yet palli!" she nagged.

" I'm on my way!"  I quickly hung up the phone.

I ran as fast as I can to the practice room and ....... made it just in time. Since I registered in one of the art university in Seoul, my life had become more hectic as before. I went to class during the day and practice in the evening. It had been months since I first came to Woolim and now it's  the end of July. It's also been months I became a friends of Kim Myungsoo or much known as L. As far as I know, nobody knew about our friendship not even INFINITE itself. Without our intention, our friendship become a secret between us. 

As I entered the practice room, Sun Mi came to me and seem relieved that I'm not late. I always get scold for being late. Then the instructor came in and give a sudden anouncement.

" I hope everyone is here so please pay attention. Next week there will be an evaluation for all of you. It is too see whether any of you ready to debut as girl group that the company has planned. So good luck."

I felt like its the end of the world. I was totally not ready. But the others look happy enough with the news. They should be. Thay have been trained for this for years. Unlike me, who just trained for a few months. I felt so intimidating thinking about it. " Can I make it?" I questioned myself.

Since then, all of us started to train individually. It will be competition among us.

" Hye Rin-ah, your gonna do fine ." That's what Sun Mi told me. She is the only one I can consider as friend.She is the only one that help me when I had a hard time training. I'm worried that we'll be separated if one of us won't make it.

 

THE D_DAY

Finally the day has come and guess what? it's my birthday. " What a 'great' way to celebate my birthday" I thought to myself. One by one had been evaluated. All of us had been judge by our ceo himself, our instructors and Kim Sunggyu of INFINITE. Then one by one enter the room again to get the result. The others seem to make it into the group. As my name called I had a bad feeling as I entered the room. Then the ceo, Mr. Lee Jung Yeop said

" Lee Hye Rin ssi. I'm sorry that you're not ready to debut yet. Wait for our call ok?"

I was shocked with the result. " I didn't make it?" I said to myself. Suddenly it felt likethe world collasped in front of me. How can I be songwriter if can't debut as singer. That was the deal. Now It seem that my dream were slowly getting further from me.