18

are you the one?

Myungsoo POV

It took days I can talk normally to Sungjong after he made me his rival. It's a been confusing though. I tried asking Sungyeol about it and..

" Don't think about it too much." that what he said.

" no way..." that won't help me at all

" he he.. just kidding. what I'm trying to say is how do you feel about Hye Rin?" he asked.

" heh?.."

" one advice from your very 'experienced' friend is... you can't do anything about it unless you are certain about how you feel about her." 

What do I feel about her? argh...!! i don't know....

" Hiyah!!!"

Suddenly there is someone jump on me from behind. I turn around to see who was it.

" ah! it's Hye Rin." I thought.

" Ne ne ne, guess what? guess what?" she said

"What is it?" I asked. That's odd. She seem awfully jumpy and excited today.

" I.... finally...... an official composer/songwriter!!!!!"

" Eh!!!!!!! I thought you're going to be singer songwriter."

" But that's what sajangnim want not what I want. Haven't I told you before?". she said with a big grin on her face.

I guess even a cold preson like Hye Rin couldn't hide her excitement for something like this. I mean she is one step closer to her dream and now she talking about what she's going to do that's she's finally got her own copyright. Ah.. it's remind me of my trainee days and she also made me admire her more. 

Admire?Yes I do admire her. If someone ask me how I feel about her right now, I would say admiration. Ever since I first met her. Yeah.. ever since then. It's amazing to see how she's change from someone who's antisocial to the person that she's become right now and i respect her for that. Eventhough rumours still circulating around her she didn't mind because she used to say to me

" Don't worry about it. Most of the rumours are true so I don't care."

The recent rumour that appear to be true is that she has a lot of 'connection' in showbiz. Well not a lot but some of it I guess. One of them is

" Yah.....  you didn't cause any trouble to sajangnim didn't you?"

" umm.... a little maybe? but it's ok... i mean he's my dad's hoobae ( junior) so...."

" That's has nothing to do with this!" I told her.

" Ehem.." someone came from behind her and it is sajangnim himself

" Sajangnim, you shouldn't spoil her so much. People will keep talking about her." I said.

" Myungsoo-ya... that's not important right now. Actually we've come to have a talk with you." said sajangnim seriously.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Huh?"

"the photobook! you didn't forget didn't you?" asked sajangnim.

Darn! i almost forgot. I suppossed to be preparing it. Not that I didn,t prepare. It just....

" Sajangnim.... I still didn't have a clue how to do it."

" I see.... well Hye Rin ssi know someone that could help you." he said.

After a bit of explaination, I could see why sajangnim depend on Hye Rin so much. It seem Hye Rin's cousin is a photographer and he used to work with Ninagawa Mika. Wow! he must be so talented to be able to work with Ninagawa Mika. I really looked up to her ever since I started photography. Then sajangnim told me that he had arranged a date for me to meet the photographer.

" Myungsoo.. we will go together from here ( woollim building) ok?"

" uh...yeah.."

Just a second there, I was very happy just to hear that. Who would've thought that the word together sound very good coming from her.

 

Your POV

" Bang! bang!"

uh.... who is knocking at the door at this time. I look at my watch and it still early.

"Bang! bang!"

seriously.. I wanna sleep. It's my day off too.

" Hye Rin-ah... It's me"  a voice, coming from outside.

"uh..oh.. it's him" I thought . So I decided to keep on sleeping  no matter what.

" Rin........ i know you in there. ah.. guess I can't help it.ok.. Lee Hye Rin... i'm coming in." said the voice.

damn! I forgot that he has the spare key. I could hear him coming in and walk toward my room. All I could think of that I want too keep on sleeping. Suddenly, I was lifted from my bed and that person carry me on his shoulder.

" Yah!!!!!!!!!! Oppa!! put me down! Put me down! ok.. i woke up ok!" I was so frantic just now.

" fine.. until we reach my car I will put you down." he said. This guy is a demon. Good thing that it's still early, so nobody will see me being carry like this.

After he put me into his car and start the engine. He trying to talk to me.

" Yah.... Rin.. aren't you happy that your cousin come to get you." Yeah.. that demon is my cousin. he is..

" Jaemin oppa.. you gotta be kidding me. ' come to get me'?. You should at least call before you came. By the way.. what is this all about?" I asked.

" My sister finally coming back from Japan. So cheer up a little ok. it's been a while since the three of us hang out together."

Ah.... she really coming huh? I wonder how many years haave it been? 2 years? 3? hmm... It's really feel like long time ago. I looked at my phone to look up the date and..

"aish... I totally forgot.." I quickly texting on the phone. I forgot that I suppose to meet  Myungsoo and go together to meet this guy ( Jaemin oppa).

He saw me texting and he asked me who is it. I said it was a friend and I told him that I need him to help this friend of mine. He suspected nothing from me. *sigh* .. if he knew it was myungsoo who know how he'll respond.

 

Myungsoo POV

*Beep... beep...*

I checked my phone to see what is it. Ah.. a message from Hye Rin. it says...

" Sorry... something came out and I have to go there first. Here the address.......... . If you get lost just give me a call. I'll be waiting for you outside that place."

Ah... what's this?.. argh.. i was looking forward to go together too.... I guess it's ok then, since she'll be waiting. *excited*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyeong... happy new year everyone . I hope that a great year awaits for all of us...

I'm a little bit sad though cause this year I will turn 20. ah... it feels like my teenage years leaving me.

anyway I hope this years will be a great year for INFINITE. I heard that they will have a comeback early this year and encore concert too. I hope that they don't overwork themselves. whatever it is.. i hope they won't get sick after working so hard.

Again.. Happy New Year !!!!